Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZirkCoin - [100% PoS] | [New] | [Features] | Version 1.1.0 - page 13. (Read 28872 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
I have more than 14k coins on pools and close to 20k in my broken wallet. Grin Bad feeling. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
window wallet crashed,how to fix it?

same thing on a different computer about 80 percent done syncing

We are still working on a fix, but in the mean time if you follow these steps you should be able to sync:
  • 1. Delete all the files in %appdata%\ZirkCoin apart from your wallet.dat
  • 2. Restart Computer
  • 3. Download bootstrap.dat
  • 4. Put bootstrap.dat in %appdata%\ZirkCoin

Then try and open, and it should automatically sync to block 5380~

Worked with me doing EXACTLY steps one by one. Tried without restarting the PC without success.

Activity: 646
Merit: 500
window wallet crashed,how to fix it?
Activity: 405
For me on windows it is working fine it just stuck some times when it synch , but all it takes it just have to wait a little bit.I even don't have to download bootstrap.dat it synch from zero.As far i remember shadow wallet synch the same way.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Zirk doesnt negotiate with terrorists on another note where the multi pool?

Sorry we have been working on trying to fix everyone's wallet problems first, as it is hard to locate the definite problem as it will work for some and not for others and then *nix has no problems at all.

It is coming, just wanting to fix all wallet issues first so everyone can stake as we are in full PoS now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Samurai
Zirk price going crazy  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Child At Heart
Zirk doesnt negotiate with terrorists on another note where the multi pool?
Activity: 238
All seems legit to me. Good luck with future developments!  Cool

Thanks for being apart of Zirk! Hopefully you can stick around and strive with us!

On a little different note, we will not tolerate blackmail, or threats of any sort. We don't want to turn ZIRK into a fud storm or anything of the sort but messages like the one we receieved below will not be answered and we will not pay any demands.

il stop fudding if you send 4001.99zirk to this address
ZXR5L2GiM7aGaQsinJKcBBEzpNkL7ezvKC

if not i have a team that will destroy this coin
kind regards darkslashh
and there is my zirk address if you would like to donate and like my work thanks dev Smiley
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov
Did you report him ?

Thanks for being apart of Zirk! Hopefully you can stick around and strive with us!

On a little different note, we will not tolerate blackmail, or threats of any sort. We don't want to turn ZIRK into a fud storm or anything of the sort but messages like the one we receieved below will not be answered and we will not pay any demands.

il stop fudding if you send 4001.99zirk to this address
ZXR5L2GiM7aGaQsinJKcBBEzpNkL7ezvKC

if not i have a team that will destroy this coin
kind regards darkslashh
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov
We have been messaged that there are rumors going around that we have an IRC channel. Currently no IRC channel is affiliated with us, there are also rumors of double the pre-mine which are also false you can check on the block explorer, or in wallet + source code.

There have been a few payouts for bounties, twitter giveaway that have been sent and that is it.
Activity: 995
Where is minerpools , man fix your problem i want my coins back and want to withdraw them.Don't want to wait for some guy that will give you back our coins that from some mistake you give him.

Hi, I'm buying the coins now, this is a 3btc loss for me, but i'll do what's right. Please pm me.

This kind of attitude i like very much that's why i mine on your pool , sorry for your loss , but you know we all have to pay for ours mistakes not you the first and not the last one.

+1

@coinminers
HI guys I jus dropped an email.
Where is minerpools , man fix your problem i want my coins back and want to withdraw them.Don't want to wait for some guy that will give you back our coins that from some mistake you give him.

Hi, I'm buying the coins now, this is a 3btc loss for me, but i'll do what's right. Please pm me.

This kind of attitude i like very much that's why i mine on your pool , sorry for your loss , but you know we all have to pay for ours mistakes not you the first and not the last one.
Activity: 233
XDB now ? Smiley

Thanks, but can't do X11.  Looking for scrypt.

Btw, does anyone know about how long before zirk should start staking?
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Thanks for mining with us, stratums @ suprnova are now shut. Please withdraw your funds.

Thank you for providing the pool!  Btw, what's next?   Cheesy

XDB now ? Smiley
Activity: 233
Thanks for mining with us, stratums @ suprnova are now shut. Please withdraw your funds.

Thank you for providing the pool!  Btw, what's next?   Cheesy
The initial distribution mining phase is now over! Thank you to all pool operators hosting pools for us during the PoW phase.

Due to higher than anticipated network weight the total supply of ZIRK from PoW is lower than first calculated. We will be donating to the faucet set up here so everyone has another chance to get some ZIRK.

Total ZIRK Available: ~ 497,000
Current Price (YoBit.net): 0.00002000
Current Marketcap: 9.94BTC

We wish to thank all pool operators again, as it wouldn't have been possible without you all!

Where's the 1.1.0 source? Github says 1.0.0.0..

The GitHub source is version 1.1.0?

Ah, ok.. The *.pro file still builds as "VERSION = 1.0.0.0"

Ah thanks for that, missed that. https://github.com/ZirkCoin/ZirkCoin/blob/master/src/clientversion.h says 1.1.0.0 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: