Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZirkCoin - [100% PoS] | [New] | [Features] | Version 1.1.0 - page 10. (Read 28872 times)

xrn
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Little bit quiet today Smiley

Are there any screenshots of the Android wallet?

We will post some screen shots later on today and maybe even release a BETA for people to test if the wish, we just need to tweak a few parts of the layout first.

Great !

P.S Some information for Dev about Wallet.

All the time i had Runtime error, yesterday i go to my brother and run wallet it work. I send my coins to Yobit... today i try run Wallet - just for fan ... and it work, but i before try run wallet with total new and empty wallet and it didnt work..
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

We will post some screen shots later on today and maybe even release a BETA for people to test if the wish, we just need to tweak a few parts of the layout first.

let me in too since your windows wallet is still giving runtime error and could compile daemon too
Activity: 868

Great Cheesy

I am willing to test the BETA
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Is there a 64 bit windows version of the wallet available?
Dev pls add Bittrex exchange and our IRC (#Zirkcoin)  to OP, all exchanges to the website.
wallet i think wen wallet fix you see action i think

Everyone has to move funds. Yobit>C-cex>Bittrex

Activity: 518
Dev pls add Bittrex exchange and our IRC (#Zirkcoin)  to OP, all exchanges to the website.
wallet i think wen wallet fix you see action i think
xrn
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
why is there no action on bittrex? Huh Huh
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Same error like Nakamotor Dark  Huh
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
DEV must update wallet to get ride of this shit problem, fuck i cant restart my pc i have too much things opened  Shocked Shocked Shocked
It's a good day for Zirk, we have been added to C-CEX and Bittrex!

We are still working on the issues a select few have with the windows wallet, and hopefully will be pushing the android wallet out too (depending on further testing as we don't want any issues.)
I registered the #Zirkcoin IRC as I was worried about it being open for "anyone" to take.

I have invested 10,000 ZIRK so far, with mining and buying over the past week or so.

The reason I like this coin is because of the pretty much spot on amount of coins mined during the POW phase.

I used to be a Reddcoin supporter at one point but then realised that many of the new users are not going to stick around long when the client says 128 days to stake mine a block!

Zirkcoin with a much smaller amount of coins and 100% interest means that new users who might only be able to afford a smaller amount of ZIRK will still start seeing reasonable stake times and so will be less likely to dump their or most of their coins.

I was also worried about the lack of a website aimed more at newer members to the Crypto world so I registered Zirkcoin.org and put up a basic website and all the links are the original ones from the Zirk team.

I did this not to control anything but to actually support a coin that I like and that is not my own.

Some users will know that I made a promise to give back to the community as a whole due to a mistake in the past that will never happen again so I am hosting the zirkcoin.org domain at my own cost just to help get the coin noticed by the general public etc.

If I can manage to release a crazy basic Biebercoin Scrypt Litecoin clone that I released and get it on the Cryptopia exchange, paired against Litecoin, HTML5coin and Popularcoin then what I may lack in technical development skills, I make up for in being able to promote and market a Crypto-Currency.

I am around if the Zirkcoin Dev or Dev's need me to help promote or market their coin (for free of course) and help to get it onto exchanges.

First off we are humbled by your support CaptChadd, you didn't have to but you really have gone the extra mile. We appreciated the support and help trying to help grow ZirkCoin.

Message us your Zirkcoin address so we can help support you too Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
im sure its not my windows fault Roll Eyes

Activity: 518
hahah you dont now how mutch i have LOL
 Wink
xrn
I registered the #Zirkcoin IRC as I was worried about it being open for "anyone" to take.

I have invested 10,000 ZIRK so far, with mining and buying over the past week or so.

The reason I like this coin is because of the pretty much spot on amount of coins mined during the POW phase.

I used to be a Reddcoin supporter at one point but then realised that many of the new users are not going to stick around long when the client says 128 days to stake mine a block!

Zirkcoin with a much smaller amount of coins and 100% interest means that new users who might only be able to afford a smaller amount of ZIRK will still start seeing reasonable stake times and so will be less likely to dump their or most of their coins.

I was also worried about the lack of a website aimed more at newer members to the Crypto world so I registered Zirkcoin.org and put up a basic website and all the links are the original ones from the Zirk team.

I did this not to control anything but to actually support a coin that I like and that is not my own.

Some users will know that I made a promise to give back to the community as a whole due to a mistake in the past that will never happen again so I am hosting the zirkcoin.org domain at my own cost just to help get the coin noticed by the general public etc.

If I can manage to release a crazy basic Biebercoin Scrypt Litecoin clone that I released and get it on the Cryptopia exchange, paired against Litecoin, HTML5coin and Popularcoin then what I may lack in technical development skills, I make up for in being able to promote and market a Crypto-Currency.

I am around if the Zirkcoin Dev or Dev's need me to help promote or market their coin (for free of course) and help to get it onto exchanges.

Dev pls add link to our IRC to OP Wink And you can add information about c-cex in wallet news Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: