Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZirkCoin - [100% PoS] | [New] | [Features] | Version 1.1.0 - page 18. (Read 28872 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Just wondering why you changed the MasterPubKey?

Line 500

-const std::string CSyncCheckpoint::strMasterPubKey = "02334512c0d7a9a69289c4b7ad1c76e5330ef9dacd9da912c91a853986bddf0434";
+const std::string CSyncCheckpoint::strMasterPubKey = "02a17252a60bc8e33b7a5e6774448c8d50605ad681bcff93d370544e48f96c67a6";

This is just so I can fault find the source code a section at a time to help out as best I can.

Keys were changed as were forgotten in the initial commit, the new key is one that we are in control of.

The new wallet works fine in our windows enviroment and we are still trying to reproduce.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer
Just wondering why you changed the MasterPubKey?

Line 500

-const std::string CSyncCheckpoint::strMasterPubKey = "02334512c0d7a9a69289c4b7ad1c76e5330ef9dacd9da912c91a853986bddf0434";
+const std::string CSyncCheckpoint::strMasterPubKey = "02a17252a60bc8e33b7a5e6774448c8d50605ad681bcff93d370544e48f96c67a6";

This is just so I can fault find the source code a section at a time to help out as best I can.
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
I have an error with windows wallet too. Huh
I have seen this on Reddcoin before when you close the client after an update, it will not run again without an error, something to do with the checkpoint or something and POS coins?

Can anyone else turn their V 1.1.0 client off and then get it back up and running again?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
same crashing problem here on window !!
My Version 1.1.0 keeps crashing whenever I try to run it.

Comes up with a runtime error.

The same happened to my windows wallet.

The new src at manhattanmine crashed as well and had to restart it.

It's running fine on our seed nodes eland explorer, we are investigating why some users are having some issues at the moment still.

Try the usual deleted everything in %appdata%\ZirkCoin apart from wallet.dat and restart your computer then try again. Otherwise please be patient as we try investigate the issue
Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading

The same happened to my windows wallet.

The new src at manhattanmine crashed as well and had to restart it.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
aren't all currencies advertised as the currency to use?

staff
Just writing some code
We are currently in the process of building our BETA android wallet with full functionality so you all can have ZIRK on the move!

It will support full staking, messaging, sending and receiving!

It's very cool  Grin

BTW Is supernova down? I can't access the website..

nope, running fine here, which error do you get ?

Just check on http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ it's my ISP problem.
Thank you for you suppoer ocminer Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
We are currently in the process of building our BETA android wallet with full functionality so you all can have ZIRK on the move!

It's very cool  Grin

nope, running fine here, which error do you get ?
staff
Just writing some code

It's very cool  Grin

Activity: 448
Just a heads up for every body, we are nearly halfway through PoW, and block rewards will halve in roughly 60 blocks.

So get in quick if you want a bit of extra ZIRK as rewards will be 50 ZIRK per block after block 5000!

already there, happy halving to everyone Smiley
Just a heads up for every body, we are nearly halfway through PoW, and block rewards will halve in roughly 60 blocks.

So get in quick if you want a bit of extra ZIRK as rewards will be 50 ZIRK per block after block 5000!
whatdidshedo

PoS work Wink i mined 3 zirkcoins but first i need 125 confirmations

i understand that is working but i'm curious whether Pos is cutting into pow supply(therefore lowering it)

Yes staking is cutting into supply a little bit, it's hard to tell how much at the moment as it depends on how many people are staking.

Thank you  Smiley (all i needed to know)
whatdidshedo

http://i.imgur.com/Egk2uS2.jpg

i understand that is working but i'm curious whether Pos is cutting into pow supply(therefore lowering it)

Yes staking is cutting into supply a little bit, it's hard to tell how much at the moment as it depends on how many people are staking.
whatdidshedo

xrn
Activity: 332
whatdidshedo

is POS cutting into supply (staking already) i don't know cause i keep coins on poo or exchange, so if anyone knows it would be greatly appreciated.

PS: not a bad coin now that i have few Wink
Pages:
Jump to: