Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZOI] Zoin - Zerocoin based privacy - CPU - No founder's reward - 0.8.7.4 - page 42. (Read 139846 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Anyone want to buy two pizzas for 50k ZOI? Smiley
Activity: 74
buy buy buy buy  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Hmm price jumped again up. But anyway I am going to buy some..
buy 1.000.000 ZCN  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
you bought? You´l be self made milionair.. Grin

Why do you think he will be millionaire ? why do you think zoin will grow so much ?

Zoin is a clown coin which resembles all the qualities and traits of coins that were created for the sake of creating. I dont know if theres anybody viewing it as a serious coin, but from the looks of it, its just a shitcoin and u cant even dump it coz there exist no markets where u can do that. Fortunately I managed to sell mine to a user with allagile syndrome.

You are not the first person trying to put shit on Zoin many folks have tried hard before you but just failed and price raised, you should know that Zoin is a community coin and the community behind it is strong so the coin just fine and dev is on the right way there is no rush.
So be constructive.

Why do you think he will be millionaire ? why do you think zoin will grow so much ?

Zoin is a clown coin which resembles all the qualities and traits of coins that were created for the sake of creating. I dont know if theres anybody viewing it as a serious coin, but from the looks of it, its just a shitcoin and u cant even dump it coz there exist no markets where u can do that. Fortunately I managed to sell mine to a user with allagile syndrome.

i disagree with you on all your statements especially the " there exist no markets where you can dump Zoin " , if you still have some zoi you can dump all on cryptopia i have a lot of buy order there just dump.
Yes development behind the scenes continues, more people will notice with time
Zoin has all the potential to succeed
Let zoin's enemies communicate about it they will do free marketing
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Yes development behind the scenes continues, more people will notice with time
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Ok, 10 more days and counting. Lucky those who can buy cheap. If devs will make good job (and I do believe thay do) Zoin will rise. I do not know how to test anonymous coin but if it is true that Zoin is one of the good ones, Zoin can get to dark net as Monero.
Just let the price fall even more. Those who do not want just sell, we will buy from you.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Well right now there are miners who dump for any slight profit and have weak hands. The one who have patience can have everything. People who say way should this coin climb do not know one think. This is not a simple coin. This is zerocoin protocol, anonymous and it will make good use in dark net.

Block reward halving soon. (Miners get less coin)
Well right now there are miners who dump for any slight profit and have weak hands. The one who have patience can have everything. People who say way should this coin climb do not know one think. This is not a simple coin. This is zerocoin protocol, anonymous and it will make good use in dark net.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100

Thanks for your update. I will download it and run my wallet . We need to make something to boost it up because this coin is undervalued and there are not many investors to join this coin .
Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz
Does APU AMD 7850K serve to mine this coin?
Does anyone know how many h / s?

If it mines Lyr2RE.  That's the algo.  I'm not much of a miner but I'd figure I'd throw that out there
Activity: 179
Does APU AMD 7850K serve to mine this coin?
Does anyone know how many h / s?
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Zoin was idle for a long time, but on the first sign of life the community likes it, that is a good sign Grin
Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz

Simple expectations from a good coin with future ahead.

I bought this around 14sat.  I knew this would do well.  We'll see in a bout week + what the count down is for!

Simple expectations from a good coin with future ahead.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: