Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZOI] Zoin - Zerocoin based privacy - CPU - No founder's reward - 0.8.7.4 - page 40. (Read 139846 times)

Activity: 939
Merit: 261
Data HDD Repair - Recovery of lost information
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Activity: 939
Merit: 261
Data HDD Repair - Recovery of lost information

ZOIN will become Pos coin?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Where can I find a calculator and a pool?
One page back there is tutorial for mining incl. pool

Thanks, for answer, but I don't see the calc for ZOI. Also i think that this pool (zoi.acc-pool.pw) is stealing some hashing power from users.. how much  mine G1820? I've 7 of those and I only see 1Kh/s in dashboard.. This is ridiculous!
Pool does not stealing any hashes. Lyra2z330 new algo and doesn't tested. So your showing hashrate no accurate. But rewards are given per block are accurate, because you are rewarded proportional to your shares.

Well, something is not ok with pool btw. In earning tab I see 11.09908451/hour same when i was only mining with 2 CPU so at this moment I'll not mine ZOI until a new pool is available.

Guess it's the algo/miner. With a i5 i get a higher hashrate with 2 cores than with 3 or 4. (cpuminer-opt-3.5.11-windows)

I'm talking about 2 different CPU, 2 Motherboard.
Activity: 150
Merit: 107

Thanks, for answer, but I don't see the calc for ZOI. Also i think that this pool (zoi.acc-pool.pw) is stealing some hashing power from users.. how much  mine G1820? I've 7 of those and I only see 1Kh/s in dashboard.. This is ridiculous!
Pool does not stealing any hashes. Lyra2z330 new algo and doesn't tested. So your showing hashrate no accurate. But rewards are given per block are accurate, because you are rewarded proportional to your shares.

Well, something is not ok with pool btw. In earning tab I see 11.09908451/hour same when i was only mining with 2 CPU so at this moment I'll not mine ZOI until a new pool is available.

Guess it's the algo/miner. With a i5 i get a higher hashrate with 2 cores than with 3 or 4. (cpuminer-opt-3.5.11-windows)
Activity: 2
There is a real possibility to push up this project to 1$ , at least...

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

Activity: 68
You use the CPUMiner from Jaydee.

Try it with  ./cpuminer -a lyra2zoin -o stratum+tcp://zoi.acc-pool.pw:8828 -u xxx.1 -p x -t2

Greeting Pellkopf

Thank you guys for your help...
I tried all of the above but still nothing
i will mine Zoin using my pc for the time being since nothing else seems to work for me

If anyone can make it work for him and shares the startup scipt i will try again
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Activity: 60
if anyone is interested in selling otc, please PM me.

PM me too please.
Activity: 190
Merit: 101
The Zoin project to explore the outer regions of the cryptoworld is being prepared  Grin

Activity: 105
You use the CPUMiner from Jaydee.

Try it with  ./cpuminer -a lyra2zoin -o stratum+tcp://zoi.acc-pool.pw:8828 -u xxx.1 -p x -t2

Greeting Pellkopf
i used this as a startup script on Google Cloud Platform but there is something wrong

#!/bin/bash
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install -y build-essential libssl-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libjansson-dev libgmp-dev automake git screen
git clone https://github.com/zoin/cpuminer-zoin.git
cd cpuminer-zoin
./build.sh
cp cpuminer ../
cd ..
screen -d -m ./cpuminer -a lyra2z330 -o stratum+tcp://zoi.acc-pool.pw:8828 -u user.1 -p x

can anyone help fix it?
sudo chown -R $USER: $HOME
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install automake autoconf pkg-config libcurl4-openssl-dev libjansson-dev libssl-dev libgmp-dev -y
sudo apt-get install autotools-dev automake make libcurl4-openssl-dev g++ libssl-dev libgmp3-dev -y
sudo git clone https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
cd cpuminer-opt
./build.sh
./cpuminer -a lyra2z330 -o stratum+tcp://zoi.acc-pool.pw:8828 -u user.1 -p x -t x

thanks for the help
 but still the worker isn't active in the pool....

Hmm you can try also instead of lyra2z330 to write lyra2zoin, the same algo.
Activity: 68
i used this as a startup script on Google Cloud Platform but there is something wrong

#!/bin/bash
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install -y build-essential libssl-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libjansson-dev libgmp-dev automake git screen
git clone https://github.com/zoin/cpuminer-zoin.git
cd cpuminer-zoin
./build.sh
cp cpuminer ../
cd ..
screen -d -m ./cpuminer -a lyra2z330 -o stratum+tcp://zoi.acc-pool.pw:8828 -u user.1 -p x

can anyone help fix it?
sudo chown -R $USER: $HOME
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install automake autoconf pkg-config libcurl4-openssl-dev libjansson-dev libssl-dev libgmp-dev -y
sudo apt-get install autotools-dev automake make libcurl4-openssl-dev g++ libssl-dev libgmp3-dev -y
sudo git clone https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
cd cpuminer-opt
./build.sh
./cpuminer -a lyra2z330 -o stratum+tcp://zoi.acc-pool.pw:8828 -u user.1 -p x -t x

thanks for the help
 but still the worker isn't active in the pool....
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
if anyone is interested in selling otc, please PM me.
I dont understand the pizzas  Huh
There was one dev who bought two pizzas with 10k btc in may 2010, celebrated as the first bitcoin deal

Sounds like the worst btc deal in hindsight  Cheesy
Well at that time btc was not much worth.
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
I dont understand the pizzas  Huh
There was one dev who bought two pizzas with 10k btc in may 2010, celebrated as the first bitcoin deal

Sounds like the worst btc deal in hindsight  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: