Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZOI] Zoin - Zerocoin based privacy - CPU - No founder's reward - 0.8.7.4 - page 39. (Read 139846 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
hello,

i love this project and the technologie zerocoin, i have invested and i hold for a long time.
but i think the communication can be better, you must do a slack for communicate between the team and others.

thanks
Activity: 68
Merit: 0

Thank you guys for your help...
I tried all of the above but still nothing
i will mine Zoin using my pc for the time being since nothing else seems to work for me

@ChPan
Which system do you use?

I tried using google cloud platform
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

With Ubuntu try this.

apt-get update
git clone https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
cd cpuminer-opt
sudo apt-get install build-essential libssl-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libjansson-dev libgmp-dev automake
./build.sh
screen -S cpuminer ./cpuminer -a lyra2zoin -o stratum+tcp://zoi.acc-pool.pw:8828 -u xxx.1 -p x

Greating Pellkopf

Thanks Pellkopf but again nothing
Well I will ask one thing, are you using that free google trial? I was rejected 1hr after I started my miner. Other I do not know what can be problem with mining.
 I have different problem, can not login over putty to my amazon aws. Using private key and still no luck to login.

no i am not using free trial account
as i said i was using this for Zcoin and now i wanted to try for Zoin but i can't make it work
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven

i will mine Zoin using my pc for the time being since nothing else seems to work for me

@ChPan
Which system do you use?

Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

With Ubuntu try this.

apt-get update
cd cpuminer-opt
sudo apt-get install build-essential libssl-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libjansson-dev libgmp-dev automake
./build.sh
screen -S cpuminer ./cpuminer -a lyra2zoin -o stratum+tcp://zoi.acc-pool.pw:8828 -u xxx.1 -p x

Greating Pellkopf

Well I will ask one thing, are you using that free google trial? I was rejected 1hr after I started my miner. Other I do not know what can be problem with mining.
 I have different problem, can not login over putty to my amazon aws. Using private key and still no luck to login.
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven

April 1st or May 1st buddy?

Oh Sorry.

Greeting Pellkopf

Few more days and we will see what will come. I know that all are thinking about it in many ways, but one thing is clear. All depends on development. If all goes well we can see insane price climb, if not price can stay the same where it is or fall down. But even in the second case, price will climb over time so Zoin holding is not a bad idea..

@ChPan
Which system do you use?

Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

With Ubuntu try this.

apt-get update
cd cpuminer-opt
./build.sh

Greating Pellkopf

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Oh Sorry.

Greeting Pellkopf

Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Cryptopia.co.nz
Hey guys if I mine on my PC what will be the block reward apprx?  Does this have to be done with a cpu miner, right?  I've only mined via gridseeds but I just bought a new 1TB HD and I have 3 HDs it looks like.

Just curious. Can't wait for the news

This coin is only for mine with CPU.
The Reward is 100 Zoin per block.
The New Devil of Zoin announces news on April 1, 2017. No one knows what will be. Smiley

Greeting Pellkopf

Hey guys if I mine on my PC what will be the block reward apprx?  Does this have to be done with a cpu miner, right?  I've only mined via gridseeds but I just bought a new 1TB HD and I have 3 HDs it looks like.

This coin is only for mine with CPU.
The Reward is 100 Zoin per block.
The New Dev. of Zoin announces news on April 1, 2017. No one knows what will be. Smiley

Greeting Pellkopf

@ChPan
Which system do you use?

Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

With Ubuntu try this.

apt-get update
cd cpuminer-opt
./build.sh

Greating Pellkopf
Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz

@ChPan
Which system do you use?

Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

Hey guys if I mine on my PC what will be the block reward apprx?  Does this have to be done with a cpu miner, right?  I've only mined via gridseeds but I just bought a new 1TB HD and I have 3 HDs it looks like.

@ChPan
Which system do you use?

Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
How many dev working on this project?
Activity: 10
Here is some info:
Cpu 3230m
2 Cores 4 Threads @ 2.6 GHz

Soft
Win 7
Cpu miner opt 3.6.3 aes-avx

results:
~90 H/s per thread
~ 360 H/s total

But this is old weak mobile processor.

Share your hashrates )

@ChPan
Which system do you use?
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
Where can I find a calculator and a pool?
One page back there is tutorial for mining incl. pool

Thanks, for answer, but I don't see the calc for ZOI. Also i think that this pool (zoi.acc-pool.pw) is stealing some hashing power from users.. how much  mine G1820? I've 7 of those and I only see 1Kh/s in dashboard.. This is ridiculous!
Pool does not stealing any hashes. Lyra2z330 new algo and doesn't tested. So your showing hashrate no accurate. But rewards are given per block are accurate, because you are rewarded proportional to your shares.

Well, something is not ok with pool btw. In earning tab I see 11.09908451/hour same when i was only mining with 2 CPU so at this moment I'll not mine ZOI until a new pool is available.
So let's try to make it clear.. How many hashes are your miners showing on PC's?
Activity: 126
zerocoin hold, hold ,, maybe up again
Activity: 74
There is a real possibility to push up this project to 1$ , at least...

I agree with you.
wait for the new release in 8 days
after that the reward will half on the 105000 block it means in less than one month after the new release
then i think the price will hit easily 0.1 USD
By the end of the year we can expect  1$ , at least.

So now juste mine and hold  Wink
Activity: 939
Merit: 261
Data HDD Repair - Recovery of lost information
Activity: 74
This not the official Repository : The official repo is : https://github.com/zoincoin/zoin/
the website is :http://zoin.ml
Pages:
Jump to: