Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZOI] Zoin - Zerocoin based privacy - CPU - No founder's reward - 0.8.7.4 - page 53. (Read 139846 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
What could we do to pump the price higher? I think that Zoin has chance to be traded higher because it is the second coin with zero algo. Just take a look on Zcoin where it is..

We will have to wait to see the Dev project and then evaluate... Is my opinon, and  the first mining a lot  Grin Wink

Zoin seem to be a promoting project, the reward will half in less than 2 month so instead of 100 ZOI per block we will get 50 per block. i think if the dev comme up with a clear roadmap the price will go to the moooon Wink
So First mine
Second Hold
third do somme publicity on forums and friends
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
BTMEN
What could we do to pump the price higher? I think that Zoin has chance to be traded higher because it is the second coin with zero algo. Just take a look on Zcoin where it is..

We will have to wait to see the Dev project and then evaluate... Is my opinon, and  the first mining a lot  Grin Wink
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
How can I mine solo Zoin with cpuminer?

use your local wallet only put:

set generate true 4

4 is the number of cores of your PC
Activity: 433
How can I mine solo Zoin with cpuminer?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 374
Activity: 179
Activity: 304
Somehow wallet is not sync, already 6hrs behind.

Wallet restart is required.
Activity: 322
BTMEN
Hello!

When unlock to change the wallet in the pool (http://zoi.acc-pool.pw/) I have this error: "Failed to send the notification"

Any solutions?

Thanks and happy mining!
Now you don't need to receive unlock notification.

Thanks, now all correct.

Wink
Activity: 582
Merit: 502

Same here, I'm stuck at block #78121
hi there @EuroLine, do you know if there a way to rent hash to mine this,
what algo for this one ?
Hi, there is no way to rent hash, only if you ask someone personally. Algo is lyra2z330. LYRA2(....) With specific parameters

so if someone with gpu could modify and run this ?
Do you want to ruin this as other coins ended? For me this is just fine as it runs. The thing we must think about is how to pump price up and not how to kill this coin..
what algo for this one ?
Hi, there is no way to rent hash, only if you ask someone personally. Algo is lyra2z330. LYRA2(....) With specific parameters

so if someone with gpu could modify and run this ?
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
what algo for this one ?
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
I made a withdrawal from this pool (http://zoi.acc-pool.pw/index.php?page=dashboard) already more than 1 hour ago nothing appears in my wallet, anyone already received it? Huh Huh Huh
There is your transaction:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zoi/address.dws?ZH8PNarFX4PLzzbXPKSLQRyk3r74eDu5UY.htm
Did you specify correct withdrawal address?
what algo for this one ?
Activity: 304
I had no problem.
Its strange. Huh
Activity: 179
I made a withdrawal from this pool (http://zoi.acc-pool.pw/index.php?page=dashboard) already more than 1 hour ago nothing appears in my wallet, anyone already received it? Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: