Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZOI] Zoin - Zerocoin based privacy - CPU - No founder's reward - 0.8.7.4 - page 61. (Read 139845 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

It would be better laid out right Blockchains
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
This chain is having some issues - there are a few forks out there and people who are on the wrong forks are making things worse by broadcasting bad chain data to others trying to sync.

The longest chain I have seen is fortunately the fork the exchanges are on - they are on block ~37,000 right now. If your wallet is "synced" but not on block 37000 or later, you are on a bad fork whether you like it or not. You can check what block the exchanges are on to see what fork you are on here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=ZOI

I believe this is normally what checkpoints are for dealing with, but as it seems unlikely anyone will release an updated, checkpointed wallet, I think the best we can hope for is some degree of collective effort to get ourselves all on the same fork.
Activity: 28
Hi!! How I mining solo??   

Thanks!!

Open the wallet, open console - setgenerate true 8 (this will mine with 8 threads)

so easy and fantastic way keep it up and stay in touch and thanks for continue.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Hi dev, will there be any updates on the roadmap this month?

Where are you addressing this issue,the dev I understand left the development of this coin,only holders and miners are the ones who keep this coin and this thread going,hopefully new development will come
Activity: 2

Is there a pool of worker?

Solo Mining does not go, do not synchronize wallet.  Angry
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Nextgen Financial Ecosystem
Hi dev, will there be any updates on the roadmap this month?
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
why would it need to start again and what would that even entail?  Makes no sense.  Chain works fine and token is being traded across multiple exchanges. 

Zoin could benefit from a pool at this point but I can understand there isn't much juice in that squeeze for the operators.

Taking something over is like sport, it generates adrenaline and agitates ur blood stream. Flawlessly working chains have to be taken over from time to time, this helps to refresh the image of the project and boost ur confidence as an investor to unseen levels.
Activity: 85
..... Chain works fine and token is being .....
Of course good
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ - blocks 34098
http://zoi.acc-pool.pw/       - 30643
fork on Fork
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
why would it need to start again and what would that even entail?  Makes no sense.  Chain works fine and token is being traded across multiple exchanges. 

Zoin could benefit from a pool at this point but I can understand there isn't much juice in that squeeze for the operators.

Activity: 68
I think about retaking this coin and start all over. Only need to make first some development about further use of ZOIN in darkweb.

yes retake it and start again! its a shame thta these coins are lasting not longer than 1 month...
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
I think about retaking this coin and start all over. Only need to make first some development about further use of ZOIN in darkweb.
Activity: 74
send all your ZOI to an address and export the private key store it safe
./zoind dumpprivkey YourAddress
and delete  ~/.zoin folder

restart the wallet

You can find the list of active nodes here : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zoi/#!network
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
Even with that node, wallet is stuck @ block #27986. Undecided
if the wallet not syncing
open console -
addnode 35.156.92.170 add

or on linux :
./zoind addnode 35.156.92.170 add
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
ZZzzzzzzz..
Hi!! How I mining solo??   

Thanks!!

Open the wallet, open console - setgenerate true 8 (this will mine with 8 threads)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
BTMEN
Hi!! How I mining solo??   

Thanks!!
Mine now the difficulty is rising day after day
now there is no need for development as the daemon and wallet are stable even more accurate that the zcoin wallet.
there is a good network connection
the development will be needed after 6 - 9 months, then the community should find a solution.
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Well if some good developer could retake ZOI. This way we can only hold our coins and hope for a lucky moment..
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
Coinitrage.com Arbitrage Firm now accepts ZOI!

Live chat support is now available on-site to ZOI users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitchange-brand-new-coin-exchange-2016-launch-1725963

Please note that while we offer services with ZOI, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!
Guys, THIS IS A SCAM, do not use!! You have been warned, cheap HYIP scam.
Pages:
Jump to: