Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZOI] Zoin - Zerocoin based privacy - CPU - No founder's reward - 0.8.7.4 - page 68. (Read 139845 times)

Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Hey! I just started mining this, how many coins per hour could I expect with like 70h/s?
Well that is difficult to say, a few hundred per day I would count with.
One thing, price is stable now on 250sat and slow rise can be seen. Hope that now price will climb, slow but steady is the best.

This is my hope too, but there are a lot of zerocoin/cash clones there so what is the difference that will make this coin better? that's ok no 20% to the dev, but many people considers that as a reward to the dev for the work so, not a extreme negative thing. what else for zoin?
Lot of zerocoin clones? Well I do know about one example from yesterday, castellum was the name, looked good but had one small bug in the wallet, inside was a trojan virus jumped on right after wallet instalation.
Zoin has community which is trying to get it in the right direction. If we succed and I think we will, Zoin will be one of the examples where community managed to bring the coin nice life.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Hey! I just started mining this, how many coins per hour could I expect with like 70h/s?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
One thing, price is stable now on 250sat and slow rise can be seen. Hope that now price will climb, slow but steady is the best.

This is my hope too, but there are a lot of zerocoin/cash clones there so what is the difference that will make this coin better? that's ok no 20% to the dev, but many people considers that as a reward to the dev for the work so, not a extreme negative thing. what else for zoin?
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Dev, what about a roadmap? is it already there? If yes, my fault, sorry

Good question
Activity: 88
Dev, what about a roadmap? is it already there? If yes, my fault, sorry
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
When I mint some zerocoins using the console in debug window, say mintzerocoin 100, the mint is successful, but in zerocoin tab I don't see the zerocoins I just mint. Is this a bug? I can spend it though, although I don't see it in the list...
after minting you need spendzerocoin any value

I know and I did spend, but my question is that after mint, I don't see it in the zerocoin tab in windows client. There was nothing there although I minted it successful and was able to spend it later.

I've noticed it doesn't always update the display. If you restarted the wallet after the mint, the display should have included it.
When I mint some zerocoins using the console in debug window, say mintzerocoin 100, the mint is successful, but in zerocoin tab I don't see the zerocoins I just mint. Is this a bug? I can spend it though, although I don't see it in the list...

I know and I did spend, but my question is that after mint, I don't see it in the zerocoin tab in windows client. There was nothing there although I minted it successful and was able to spend it later.
You can not see minted coins because they are on the network, they return with spendzerocoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

Activity: 551
Merit: 500
hi
help

HTTP request failed: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 25251: Connection refused
cpuminer-corei7.exe -a lyra2zoin  -o  http://127.0.0.1:25251
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=hfghfh
rpcallow=127.0.0.1
rpcport=25251
port=25252

you need to add "-u user -p hfhfh" to your command, so it will be like this:

cpuminer-corei7.exe -a lyra2zoin  -o  http://127.0.0.1:25251 -u user -p hfhfh
am i the only one mining on the newest version?

all please update to newest version?

if all with wallet just use one core to generate, you may be surprised! lol
Rest of us is mining on pool..
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
am i the only one mining on the newest version?

all please update to newest version?

if all with wallet just use one core to generate, you may be surprised! lol
Activity: 105
Hi everyone,

@ Zoin
Thx for your feedback

I think the discussions shows, that we are dealing here with a Coummunity Coin and i find it great.
I think here we can show as a community once, what you we can achieve with the people they fun here.

@robelneo
Thank you for your support.
Out of your experience, with which bounties would you count on these coins here?
Which bounties would be needed for a pool including donations?

I would be happy to see this Coin soon on Yobit Smiley

@matejbilahora
Is the site already online?
Can you tell us the link? I think so can zoin give a feedback.

@ Zoin
Would you support the work of the people here?

Greeting Pellkopf

ZOIN, please can you release a roadmap! there has to be a certain stability and prospect. Great such a new coin but the way it is launched is terrible.

Sorry, but there will be no roadmap from my side. No broken promises, no hype, no pumping release dates, no founder's reward, no big investors.

Since this is a community coin, you are free to do these things. If you don't like the web site, help build a new one, if you don't like the PR, help organise some.

I can create both a new site will buy a new domain host it for one year and promote it on 30 crypto currency groups and pages on facebook..

We have a service for crypto currencies  and we have some prominent client,if you have a bounty for this or a donation pool I can take this project.
That would be good, I was trying to create a simple website, but without knowledge nothing special.. Hope that dev will agree
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

ZOIN, please can you release a roadmap! there has to be a certain stability and prospect. Great such a new coin but the way it is launched is terrible.

Sorry, but there will be no roadmap from my side. No broken promises, no hype, no pumping release dates, no founder's reward, no big investors.

Since this is a community coin, you are free to do these things. If you don't like the web site, help build a new one, if you don't like the PR, help organise some.

I can create both a new site will buy a new domain host it for one year and promote it on 30 crypto currency groups and pages on facebook..

We have a service for crypto currencies  and we have some prominent client,if you have a bounty for this or a donation pool I can take this project.

We have a very decent dev here. I like the altitude. It's good that you have a new release. A non-commited plan will be helpful too. If people see the hope and future, they won't dump as much in the exchanges  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: