Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZOI] Zoin - Zerocoin based privacy - CPU - No founder's reward - 0.8.7.4 - page 71. (Read 139845 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
thought miass meant people are gpu mining.
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
And there are miners for AMD CPU Smiley

Maybe not.

I think the supernova pool is bugged or not working, even though it's showing people with crazy hps. 

For me the pool isnt working.

And the zoin network hash hps hasn't really changed the last few days. (could be wrong)

"networkhashps" : 38159 ..as of now

I do not know how you, but I am receiving my coins every day.
Activity: 4

Maybe not.

I think the supernova pool is bugged or not working, even though it's showing people with crazy hps. 

For me the pool isnt working.

And the zoin network hash hps hasn't really changed the last few days. (could be wrong)

"networkhashps" : 38159 ..as of now
Activity: 44
Dear person trying to drain my faucet with a bot. Please try again so I can test the new security Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Is there a chance that Zoin be traded on YOBIT all funds are here coming from trading and signature camapign
I have test it the wallet and got some from the faucet,I ask for the faucet devs to increase the rewards to at least 0.5 to attract more testers..
Does ZOI share the same tech with Zcash?
ZOI is not Zcash, it is based on Zcoin.
Hey dumpers, are you out of your mind to sell low if the buy price is going up? Cant you wait few hours or days? I will never understand this..
Dumpers are dumpers, they don't give a shit for the price, they don't do math,  they don't even look at market. They are happy with a few cents in their pocket.
It looks like that. Buy price was climbing nicely..
Activity: 43
Hey dumpers, are you out of your mind to sell low if the buy price is going up? Cant you wait few hours or days? I will never understand this..
Dumpers are dumpers, they don't give a shit for the price, they don't do math,  they don't even look at market. They are happy with a few cents in their pocket.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Does ZOI share the same tech with Zcash?
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
And today supernova 20-30 minutes nick went and picked up the hash rate at 1200 KH/s and then disappears. Did not understand what and where may already have a GPU miner
There could be use of mining bot

or wrong port in the conf file  Grin

in my case it was wrong port Wink
Dumpers already killing market at coinexchange. There was nice price of 0.0003 and now we are at freefall..
Activity: 33
And today supernova 20-30 minutes nick went and picked up the hash rate at 1200 KH/s and then disappears. Did not understand what and where may already have a GPU miner

More like a test or something. Bots would not shutdown precisely this way.
Maybe someone testing a bug or gpu miner (if this is possible).
:PU:   AND Phenom  9550 Quad-Core  Processor
:PU  features:   SSE2
!U   built   on   Nov  10 2016  with GCC 4.8.3
;U features:   SSE2
Ugo   features:   SSE2  AES   AUX   AUX2 Start  mining with SSE2
[2016-11-16  19:33:041  Starting Stratum on  stratum+tcp://zoin.suprnova.ee:2876 [2016-11-16  19:33:04]  4 miner threads  started,   using  'lyra2zoin'   algorithm. [2016-11-16  19:33:071   Stratum   difficulty   set   to   Q.QQQ9Q62S   <0.00000) [2016-11-16  19:33:071   lyra2zoin   block   5603,   diff   0.001
':\Users\euge\Desktop\cpuiTiiner-opt-3 . 4 .11-windows    -   Copie>pause

And press any key, checked all and does not start. On other machines it works but not here
Any news on new exchange?
Coin is dumping every day.
With such low price investor will it pass it without noticing.
Will mine it for one week more to see how it will be.  Community is awesome btw
Well dumpers are crazy, it makes Zoin going really down. I hope we will be able somehow to fix the core if dev is still here and make Zoin more atractive to investors. By the way dev is only one or is there team? It will be longer way but it is worth it.
Any news on new exchange?
Coin is dumping every day.
With such low price investor will it pass it without noticing.
Will mine it for one week more to see how it will be.  Community is awesome btw
Pages:
Jump to: