Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZOI] Zoin - Zerocoin based privacy - CPU - No founder's reward - 0.8.7.4 - page 87. (Read 139843 times)

Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Doesn't seem like it. Hopefully it'll pick up a bit
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Activity: 430
Still needs a better exchange. Should try yobit
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

does not have good reputation, a few months ago suffered a big attack, I do not see a good exchange, If anyone here takes time to know what happened with Espers Wink
all the coins were returned after the attack

that's not true I lost a lot of coins and I did not return anything
I wrote to the developer behold me returned.  there was lost about 2 BTC.  read the thread all the EXP back who applied to the developer.  and there is no bad feedback about this exchange
legendary

does not have good reputation, a few months ago suffered a big attack, I do not see a good exchange, If anyone here takes time to know what happened with Espers Wink

that's not true I lost a lot of coins and I did not return anything
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

Activity: 527
Merit: 501
Anyone who wanna join the slack I created just pm your email and will send invitation .

If the dev/devs, would need this zoin.slack.com for the official slack then just let me know and I will change.

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Is developer just got lost?   Undecided
I have created a slack team , don't know how to make auto invite , if anyone willing to help just pm your e-mail and will add you on slack.

zoin.slack.com

I am trying to help a little because I started mining for a few hours Smiley
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Well yobit is not bad, but as I know each of these smaller exhanges has pros and cons. Hope for a good price, 0.05 would not be bad. I think that we need a nice website and a slack chat.
To be honest I traded some BTC there when zcoin was listed and didn't have any problems . But in this crypto world you never know.

I will also ask coinexchange.io  to list it  , it's not a big exchange either but it has nice support , until a bigger exchange like rex or yobit will add it it will better way than that megacrypto ...

This is to avoid scamming , I was scammed on other coin on direct trading.

legendary

Activity: 522
Merit: 500
Hasta la Bitcoin siempre!
legendary
I see it will be listed on nova soon .

https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

it's in processing state .
Activity: 375
It  stuck at a long time, and won't change from that. Is something wrong with it?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I tryed to withdraw two times.
First time answer - Your balance isn't enough!
Second time answer - Not connected to wallet!

That says all! Stay AWAY from megacrypton.com!

This is suck exchange ...i sent forgot password form....but never got email confirmation....for now stay away

How long you been waiting for a confirmation?

A century Lol ... Lucky i only deposit one BXT at that time. its about 2 or three months ago...already forgot about it...

You said about 3-4 month ago matter. Within last few month below update has been done on MegaCrypton:
1. Socket.io for Real Time trade Execution
2. Deposit Module Updated and automated(Min 3 Network confirmation)
3. Withdrawal Module Updated(After withdrawal request one confirmation email goes to user email to confirm withdrawal)
4. Pass reset Module Updated
5. Latest Google captcha updated
6. 2FA Google Authentication Integrated
and some other minor update

For real Time Trade you need to sell/buy of Top buy/sell orders price, otherwise it will create order not executed.

Of course it matters sir ...are you crazy enough to open an exchange without an autoreply bot. anyway tried reset my password an hour ago.. and it works...still have no guts to deposit anything until someone confirm a success withdrawal. Thanks and good luck

Current withdrawal system is: When any trader make a withdraw request ,one confirmation link goes to email address, it need to confirm from email, then withdrawal process automatically. There are already many Zoin Trader, they also made deposit and successful withdraw.

This exchange reminds me of unixcoin I've been there. I still keep all of the foolishness of your market screnshot
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I tryed to withdraw two times.
First time answer - Your balance isn't enough!
Second time answer - Not connected to wallet!

That says all! Stay AWAY from megacrypton.com!

This is suck exchange ...i sent forgot password form....but never got email confirmation....for now stay away

How long you been waiting for a confirmation?

A century Lol ... Lucky i only deposit one BXT at that time. its about 2 or three months ago...already forgot about it...

You said about 3-4 month ago matter. Within last few month below update has been done on MegaCrypton:
1. Socket.io for Real Time trade Execution
2. Deposit Module Updated and automated(Min 3 Network confirmation)
3. Withdrawal Module Updated(After withdrawal request one confirmation email goes to user email to confirm withdrawal)
4. Pass reset Module Updated
5. Latest Google captcha updated
6. 2FA Google Authentication Integrated
and some other minor update

For real Time Trade you need to sell/buy of Top buy/sell orders price, otherwise it will create order not executed.

Of course it matters sir ...are you crazy enough to open an exchange without an autoreply bot. anyway tried reset my password an hour ago.. and it works...still have no guts to deposit anything until someone confirm a success withdrawal. Thanks and good luck

Current withdrawal system is: When any trader make a withdraw request ,one confirmation link goes to email address, it need to confirm from email, then withdrawal process automatically. There are already many Zoin Trader, they also made deposit and successful withdraw.
Pages:
Jump to: