Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 16. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
The present situation of crypto market is going to be solved through this platform.
Activity: 63
Merit: 15
Zold is very interesting project.Best of luck team.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
Activity: 14
It's really a unique project.Best of luck guys.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Egor tell me, before I could log into the wallet using the login Github, and now I tried and the system won't let me. Requires phone number.

then, you should enter your phone number. This is a more reliable way to log in. After all, this requires confirmation by phone number. so, nobody else will enter your office. this is the right decision.
Activity: 224
Creator of Zold
Egor tell me, before I could log into the wallet using the login Github, and now I tried and the system won't let me. Requires phone number.

Text us in Telegram, we will help: https://t.me/zold_io
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Did you think to transfer your coin to Blockchain? I think in this case it will be easier for you to negotiate with the exchanges, since exchanges prefer to work with currencies that are created on Blockchain.

What? If they call themselves an experimental non-blockchain project why would they change their concept so early?
Apparently the person does not fully understand the essence of this platform and proposed a solution to add the project token to the exchange as soon as possible.
No, I understand everything. If the project revises its concept, it will be much easier to get to the exchange. I do not see anything wrong with this, until the project is just beginning its existence - team can change the basis and set the correct course for the project. Don't you think so?

If it is an experimental coin as they say it is (even without blockchain), it might be much harder for exchanges to integrate it!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Creator of Zold
Where did you find your motivation to create your own cryptocurrency?

We've heard a lot about Blockchain and decided to try to create something similar, but different.

It was a technical challenge for us.
Creator of Zold
And what’s the maximum of nodes your system can support? What does it depend on?

We are aiming at hundreds of thousands or even millions.

Read this: https://blog.zold.io/2018/07/30/how-fast-is-zold.html
Creator of Zold
Hey, I want to know whether Zold can be cashed out directly or I will have to exchange it into Bitcoin to do that?

At the moment I don't know any company, which converts zolds to US dollars (or any other fiat).

You have to convert to bitcoins first and then to fiat.
Activity: 4
Hey, I want to know whether Zold can be cashed out directly or I will have to exchange it into Bitcoin to do that?
Activity: 3
Where did you find your motivation to create your own cryptocurrency?
Activity: 2
Are there any books on programming and cryptocurrencies which you would like to recommend to read?
Mastering Bitcoin: Programming the Open Blockchain
I heard it’s quite informative, still haven’t started to read it yet.
Also, Introducing Ethereum and Solidity: Foundations of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Programming for beginners has got a good response from its readers
that’s pretty cool, but did anyone find any book on a non-blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 1
Is there any chance to get to your team and help with your project?
Are there any books on programming and cryptocurrencies which you would like to recommend to read?
Also, Introducing Ethereum and Solidity: Foundations of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Programming for beginners has got a good response from its readers
What’s the Zold-USD rate now? Will it be helpful for you and profitable for me if I invest a few hundred dollars and get some Zold for it?

It's around $2.20 at the moment. See: https://wts.zold.io/rate
hey, on May 10 you mentioned that it’s $1,70. how did you reach such a quick uplift?
Do you ever have problems with people slandering your cryptocurrency?
I bet every startup has such a problem Smiley
And what’s the maximum of nodes your system can support? What does it depend on?
Pages:
Jump to: