Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 20. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
And what was the price of your coin initially when you started developing your project?
If I am not mistaken, then the initial price was 1 dollar per 1 coin.

Justt in a few months, people have increased their investments by about 35%?
Exactly. From the point of view of investment, this project is very beneficial for investors.
But after all, if the price of Bitcoin fell, then, accordingly, did the price of the ZLD coin also drop?
Yes, in this case, the price of the ZLD coin will decline. But it seems to me that cryptocurrency is now in a bull market.
Why do you think so? Do you think Bitcoin will continue to grow?
I also think that Bitcoin is likely to continue to grow. I think we will reach the level of 6100-6300, after which correction will follow.
In my technical analysis, correction is possible now. I tend more to this development.
Activity: 240
And what was the price of your coin initially when you started developing your project?

Exactly. From the point of view of investment, this project is very beneficial for investors.
But after all, if the price of Bitcoin fell, then, accordingly, did the price of the ZLD coin also drop?
Yes, in this case, the price of the ZLD coin will decline. But it seems to me that cryptocurrency is now in a bull market.
I also think that Bitcoin is likely to continue to grow. I think we will reach the level of 6100-6300, after which correction will follow.
Activity: 163
Merit: 2

copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 100
Hi, where can I see the price chart of your coin?
On the official website you can see how the price of a coin has changed over the past few days, but I do not know how to see the price change over a long period of time.
The price for the previous time can be calculated at the Bitcoin price, since the price directly depends on the main cryptocurrency.
This means that if Bitcoin grows in price, then the price of ZLD will rise in the same way?
Do you mean percentage ratio?
In percentage terms, it is unlikely, since it is a strong volatility. I think the price of ZLD is fixed once a day.
No, the price changes many times a day, like the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 97

Activity: 207

Activity: 130

Activity: 96
Activity: 90
On the official website you can see how the price of a coin has changed over the past few days, but I do not know how to see the price change over a long period of time.
The price for the previous time can be calculated at the Bitcoin price, since the price directly depends on the main cryptocurrency.
This means that if Bitcoin grows in price, then the price of ZLD will rise in the same way?
In percentage terms, it is unlikely, since it is a strong volatility. I think the price of ZLD is fixed once a day.
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 100
Activity: 112
Activity: 27
Activity: 97
Activity: 207
Hi, how many people work for your company today?
We have already discussed this issue before, the majority of employees in the team work remotely and help the team to develop the project at an outsource.
Is it a big team overall? How many people work on the project?
I think that is not very much, the project is young and I think a few people at the expense of motivation cope with all the tasks.
I also think that there are literally several people in the team. I communicated with some employees and they are really very motivated and have a great desire to develop their project.
Activity: 200
We have already discussed this issue before, the majority of employees in the team work remotely and help the team to develop the project at an outsource.
I think that is not very much, the project is young and I think a few people at the expense of motivation cope with all the tasks.
Activity: 139
Activity: 106
Pages:
Jump to: