Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 18. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
How many people work on this project right now?
Activity: 3
Do you ever have problems with people slandering your cryptocurrency?
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
Where can I pay using Zold currency, where is it relevant at the moment?

It is used in Zerocracy mainly, to pay programmers and to fund projects.
Creator of Zold
Hi all. I’m new to Zold, I’ve found some basic info in the Internet, but still want to hear it from Yegor personally. What’s the main thing I should know to start?

You may ask here, but I would recommend you watching this video first:

Creator of Zold
how old is your crypto?

The first transaction was sent about a year ago, on May 27, 2018. So, we are pretty young still)
Where can I pay using Zold currency, where is it relevant at the moment?
What’s the difference between taxes and transaction fees? Why did you choose taxes?
Hi all. I’m new to Zold, I’ve found some basic info in the Internet, but still want to hear it from Yegor personally. What’s the main thing I should know to start?
Creator of Zold
Hey, we increased the withdrawal limits for the WTS system: https://wts.zold.io

Now it's 512/1024/2048 (day/week/month), meaning that any user can convert up to 512 ZLD per day to bitcoins (which is over $1000).
Creator of Zold
Creator of Zold
We added 4% to our ZLD-vs-BTC rate.

Now it is 0.00028120

As you know, we add 4% every month, as explained in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbONYCd5iUI
Creator of Zold
The rate of ZLD is growing together with Bitcoin.

It is $1.70 already.

It was $0.89 just four months ago.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
Today there was a very unexpected situation with the Binance exchange, how do you think the guys, how will this situation be resolved?
What situation are you talking about?
Exchange Binance was hacked and hackers stole part of the funds. Embarrassed
Now it seems to me more like manipulation, and not hacking.
Activity: 163
Today there was a very unexpected situation with the Binance exchange, how do you think the guys, how will this situation be resolved?
The creator of the project Binance told that he will pay all the losses. It is expected that by the end of the week the exchange will resume its work.
How many funds were stolen?
7000 BTC, but I think that for Binance this is not a large amount, they will be quickly reimbursed.
Activity: 130
The creator of the project Binance told that he will pay all the losses. It is expected that by the end of the week the exchange will resume its work.
How many funds were stolen?
Activity: 97
Activity: 81
Activity: 139
Activity: 106
Pages:
Jump to: