Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zurcoin - quark mining algo. - 3+ years old - Update Version 0.10.5.1 - page 12. (Read 70873 times)

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
yobit safe to buy from? No problems with wallet?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
I started checking how to add Masternodes for Zurcoin
10000 ZUR per masternode

Zurcoin is very old blockchain running for 3.5 years

I saw it did very well to Chaincoin and more coins
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
I cannot find an acitve pool for this coin. can anyone suggest?

thanks.
ZUR is active on Hash Refinery - http://pool.hashrefinery.com/site/gomining?algo=quark

Please note we are a multi-pool - ZUR will only be mined when it is more profitable than other coins on the algo.

Appreciate it.

I have one question though.
For Quark it shows 0 mhs hash rate for the pool and 24 hrs actual shows 0.06979 mBTC per MH per day.
Isn't this way too high?
I am totally lost.

So I am gonna throw some hash at you... around 700 to 800 mhs.. lets see the results and will then throw larger hash at you.
Looking at Quark at the moment. Let's see what you got..! :-)

Good luck..
There are not really any regular miners on the pool that mine 24/7.  Miners come in when the profitability is good and switch to another pool / algo when it falls.  This can cause the 24 hour profitability results to be higher than at other pools.

I had over 4Ghs of scrypt running through recently when profitability was very good - 800Mhs will work fine Smiley

Thanks for the info. I will keep a close watch on the pool and the stats.
Activity: 120
Merit: 11

thanks.
ZUR is active on Hash Refinery - http://pool.hashrefinery.com/site/gomining?algo=quark

Please note we are a multi-pool - ZUR will only be mined when it is more profitable than other coins on the algo.

Appreciate it.

For Quark it shows 0 mhs hash rate for the pool and 24 hrs actual shows 0.06979 mBTC per MH per day.
Isn't this way too high?
I am totally lost.

So I am gonna throw some hash at you... around 700 to 800 mhs.. lets see the results and will then throw larger hash at you.

Good luck..
There are not really any regular miners on the pool that mine 24/7.  Miners come in when the profitability is good and switch to another pool / algo when it falls.  This can cause the 24 hour profitability results to be higher than at other pools.

I had over 4Ghs of scrypt running through recently when profitability was very good - 800Mhs will work fine Smiley

thanks.

Appreciate it.

Isn't this way too high?
I am totally lost.

Good luck..

thanks.

Appreciate it.

Isn't this way too high?
I am totally lost.

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

thanks.

thanks.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
do you have any plans for the next month on this coin?
if yes please post it
Is there an active pool for this coin?
I would like to mine and accumulate some of these coins..

Thanks..
you mean your coin will be without any updates,without any support???
your coin will die if you make next step like coins have age of your coin and now have great market-cap

i started working on updates with a new developer
Activity: 236
you mean your coin will be without any updates,without any support???
your coin will die if you make next step like coins have age of your coin and now have great market-cap

Is it possible to mine a particular coin only at Zpool or it is always a bunch of coins decided by Zpool?
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
is there any pool that is still active?
would like to mine this coin.. also can i use an ASIC 150 mhs and higher to mine?
Pages:
Jump to: