Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zurcoin - quark mining algo. - 3+ years old - Update Version 0.10.5.1 - page 8. (Read 70873 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 46
How long ICO will run dev?
thank you , I will not need it, best
Activity: 42
Need Spanish translation?
LOL, I keep spamming them lets see....yobit is a fraud.

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hello Shai, thank you for your answer much apreciated.

I still have my withdraw stuck there, I can not do it again, as I can not see the ZUR in my yobit wallet, but also it did not arrive to my zur core one. I know that there are more people with the same problem ( at least two of my chat group) .Their support is not responding to my tickets. I have seen that it got a 1 confirmation of 2 possibles as stated in yobit ( earlier have not one), could it be due to your actions?

the data of the transfer is :

2017-11-06 04:11:28
273825.39747205 ZUR
d2b87454fa111f2f473dde768552b6342c7f33a0fcd25cb748ad47fef0570033

I do not know what could I do now.

Best

only to bug Yobit to upgrade their wallet. and to return your coins.
Hello Shai, thank you for your answer much apreciated.

I still have my withdraw stuck there, I can not do it again, as I can not see the ZUR in my yobit wallet, but also it did not arrive to my zur core one. I know that there are more people with the same problem ( at least two of my chat group) .Their support is not responding to my tickets. I have seen that it got a 1 confirmation of 2 possibles as stated in yobit ( earlier have not one), could it be due to your actions?

the data of the transfer is :

2017-11-06 04:11:28
273825.39747205 ZUR
d2b87454fa111f2f473dde768552b6342c7f33a0fcd25cb748ad47fef0570033

I do not know what could I do now.

Best
my pool is working only with the new version.
yobit must update or it won't work... i was warning about yobit needing an upgrade long time ago
there are other exchanges with a working wallet. so the blockchain is fine
i give up on Yobit
they ignored a payed ticket for more than 3 weeks
so i cancelled it and opened a free ticket instead.
i hope they do it.... if someone here can effect them... do it

i sent request to zpool.ca to upgrade their wallet (edit: zpool already upgraded)

I have the new wallet and just sent test tranaction to and from yobit with no problem..I had a hungup transaction today and asked them to update their Zurcoin Wallet..it works fine for me

it can take a long time until tx from old wallets are confirmed, but works for now...

How long could it take? because I have a withdraw from yobit to my wallet, that it is stuck for something less that two days, Its is stated as sending actually with 1/2 confirmations . Thank you

can you try to withdraw again ? I don't know why yobit still didn't upgrade their wallet version.
i am now running my pool with the older version. so yobit's withdrawal should be working (slow but working). unless its other issues on their site which i can't fix.
i give up on Yobit

i sent request to zpool.ca to upgrade their wallet (edit: zpool already upgraded)

I have the new wallet and just sent test tranaction to and from yobit with no problem..I had a hungup transaction today and asked them to update their Zurcoin Wallet..it works fine for me

it can take a long time until tx from old wallets are confirmed, but works for now...

How long could it take? because I have a withdraw from yobit to my wallet, that it is stuck for something less that two days, Its is stated as sending actually with 1/2 confirmations . Thank you
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?
Hello ZURCOIN team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in ZUR just set c=ZUR as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

visit italyiimp.com.

best regards.

bitfawkes
Sorry what's the maximum supply  ?

maximum supply 126,000,000

block timing every 42 seconds, block reward started from 42
reward halving every 1,500,000 blocks  (next halving to 10.5 reward in 431,071 blocks)
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
Sorry what's the maximum supply  ?
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Zur Coin on EZPool.net now !

============================
stratum+tcp://eu.ezpool.net:6615
Username: your_zur coin_address
pass : x
============================

Good luck !
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
BTCЯazor PoolBTC

No fee`s on some pools for a limited time!

Low fee`s <1% and Random no fee`s

Many algorithms and coins to choose from come check us out.

http://pool.razorgames.org

Zur mining

Code:
stratum+tcp://pool.razorgames.org:4033 -u -p c=ZUR
0.5% fee for all Quark mining!
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
                                                                                                          BlockMonsta Miningpool [ZUR]

http://blockmonsta.ddnss.de/

EXAMPLE for Zurcoin [ZUR]

stratum+tcp://blockmonsta.ddnss.de:3541 -u WalletAddress -p x

Ports:
                                                                                                                    Port: 3540, Diff: 0.032
                                                                                                                    Port: 3541, Diff: 0.02 VarDiff
                                                                                                                    Port: 3542, Diff: 2
coingather and novaexchange both updated wallet version
still not a word from yobit
i give up on Yobit

We will keep this community informed over the next weeks.

who is 'We' ?
Activity: 28
We will keep this community informed over the next weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: