Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 18. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
]

I haven't seen any successful project on Waves. Of course it's not about Waves but if this is going liste this will be image.

I agree.  Already there is almost no liquidity on the waves.  It is unclear why these waves exist at all. Because of the lack of liquidity, Starta can not even be sold. Any news will be in September...

Maybe Starta can be seen as a abandoned project by some people who aware of it is exist at least. Maybe that's why it doesn't get enough portion of Waves DEX and Tidex volume.
Even in the beginning we did not see a decent volume, this project if not abandon needs more time to grow.
For those who still believe, you are free to hold because in the end if this is real, you will be the one that will be benefited for your trust.

I suffered some pretty good losses on this one because I bought the token during ICO and if I am not mistaken ICO price was around $1

yep, me too participated during the ico, price was $1 at that time, pretty much on the high side i should have already known that but still went ahead to get rekt by this project,
i sold my starta token less than ico, but i was glad to get out while it was still worth something, i don't know about future but i don't intend to keep my money tied down for God knows when,
just not the right investment for me. Good luck to those still hodling this token.

I guess many ICO investors sold their tokens or forgot. Even I sold at loss I'm happy.

yes, likewise, i know some people say if you sell it means you have weak hands, but that was not the case for me though, i can only hodl a token when you see action from the dev team, but in this case, no much activities on the part of the team, update is very slow not to mention been on waves platform, (not that i have anything against waves) just the process is a bit slow for me.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
]

I haven't seen any successful project on Waves. Of course it's not about Waves but if this is going liste this will be image.

I agree.  Already there is almost no liquidity on the waves.  It is unclear why these waves exist at all. Because of the lack of liquidity, Starta can not even be sold. Any news will be in September...

Maybe Starta can be seen as a abandoned project by some people who aware of it is exist at least. Maybe that's why it doesn't get enough portion of Waves DEX and Tidex volume.
Even in the beginning we did not see a decent volume, this project if not abandon needs more time to grow.
For those who still believe, you are free to hold because in the end if this is real, you will be the one that will be benefited for your trust.

I suffered some pretty good losses on this one because I bought the token during ICO and if I am not mistaken ICO price was around $1

yep, me too participated during the ico, price was $1 at that time, pretty much on the high side i should have already known that but still went ahead to get rekt by this project,
i sold my starta token less than ico, but i was glad to get out while it was still worth something, i don't know about future but i don't intend to keep my money tied down for God knows when,
just not the right investment for me. Good luck to those still hodling this token.

I guess many ICO investors sold their tokens or forgot. Even I sold at loss I'm happy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
]

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
]

I agree.  Already there is almost no liquidity on the waves.  It is unclear why these waves exist at all. Because of the lack of liquidity, Starta can not even be sold. Any news will be in September...

As I can remember it was $1. Unfortunately me and many lost some good money on this.

If I am not mistaken I think I lost about 50-60% of my total investment in this project.

In terms of USD or BTC? I didn't calculate but I think it was big loss in terms of BTC.
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
]

I agree.  Already there is almost no liquidity on the waves.  It is unclear why these waves exist at all. Because of the lack of liquidity, Starta can not even be sold. Any news will be in September...

As I can remember it was $1. Unfortunately me and many lost some good money on this.

If I am not mistaken I think I lost about 50-60% of my total investment in this project.
Sy
legendary
Bounty Detective
If you sold, then you have weak hand.

I know but I couldn't just hold it anymore because I needed some money real bad so had to let go of it.

If price dips below .2 i might get in again
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
If you sold, then you have weak hand.
This project will be a great project if the information is true. I am interested in your airdrop and bounty programs

Wrong buddy. There is no airdrop and bounty is over months ago like ICO. And there is no great information whatsoever.
]

Sy
legendary
Bounty Detective
]

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
]

It can take too much time to be rewarded, when you see the missing opportunities at the market.
Time is precious or time is gold, that is how I treat my time, if I will just hold and not seeing any improvement with my investment
then I would not be happy because I know there are more coins out there which can bring a positive return in just a short period of time.
]

It can take too much time to be rewarded, when you see the missing opportunities at the market.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
]

]

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
]

Fuck this scam project, no more exchanges after 1 year, and never distribute the token of CND because you are shitty on waves platform, junk platform.

It is true that not many projects based on Waves platform have been successful, but the Starta team is still doing something, and sooner or later the buy back tokens must come ... hopefully it will be soon.

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Fuck this scam project, no more exchanges after 1 year, and never distribute the token of CND because you are shitty on waves platform, junk platform.

It is true that not many projects based on Waves platform have been successful, but the Starta team is still doing something, and sooner or later the buy back tokens must come ... hopefully it will be soon.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
How much did you loose? xD
hello sir,
I see this project very interesting and seems to have good potential to be invested in the long term or short term, but is this tread the original tread of this project? because I want to find more information on this project!

This is the original thread. There are informations on their website, blogs... Mind you ICO is over.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
hello sir,
I see this project very interesting and seems to have good potential to be invested in the long term or short term, but is this tread the original tread of this project? because I want to find more information on this project!
Pages:
Jump to: