Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 20. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
This turned to be the most unsuccessful ICO I ever participated in.
The token is worth so little that I should just keep it till the end.

Even I strongly believe Waves, the projects based on Waves totally disaster for me so far. I just lost and lost.
The same happened for me. I've lost money on all ICO's based on Waves untill now(Starta, Zrcoin, PrimalBase, etc) , so from now i'm putting my money just on Ethereum ICO's where i'm doing much better.
I never invested into any other Waves based projects than this one.
I was lucky that I invested into some good projects to cover loss.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
At least, not long ago, there were bunch of pepole who spamming about new exchanges ect. That's was fun. It's not a thing here anymore Sad
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
So thread is dead, procjet is not. Any ideas guys?

No active admins here anymore?

Seems to be they are more active on Facebook. See there from time to time messages.

https://www.facebook.com/startaico/

You can also check for updates here: https://medium.com/@startaventures
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
This is the Facebook page of the team's founder, aklexie, and you can contact him.

Why would people contact with him? They should be the responsible for for all issues and take step.
But they are not.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Even I strongly believe Waves, the projects based on Waves totally disaster for me so far. I just lost and lost.
The same happened for me. I've lost money on all ICO's based on Waves untill now(Starta, Zrcoin, PrimalBase, etc) , so from now i'm putting my money just on Ethereum ICO's where i'm doing much better.
Yes I also invested in sta but I still like it and I didn't sell my token
This is the Facebook page of the team's founder, aklexie, and you can contact him.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Call on all ico investors to leave a message under this post let the team not forget our investment they took our money.
I'm an ico investor I didn't sell my sta to see that the project is developing well, but the team doesn't seem to want to advertise them, There is no active trading market I'll see what they want to do
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

Seems to be they are more active on Facebook. See there from time to time messages.

https://www.facebook.com/startaico/
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
The team is slowly consuming investor enthusiasm. The focus here is decreasing even if the project is developing better, but investors are gone who will give the token a higher price tag

No interaction of developers with investors via social media and other communication channels makes that enthusiasm gone long time ago. At the moment, the fear of the future of the project begins to win.
Today -40% ; Price $0.31
Unfortunately it can go up and down by big percentages because lack of liquidity. And team doesn't seem worrying about it.
Ico The team should give the management of their market value, just like the listed companies, the return to investors, is a company in charge, is a promising company.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
The team is slowly consuming investor enthusiasm. The focus here is decreasing even if the project is developing better, but investors are gone who will give the token a higher price tag

No interaction of developers with investors via social media and other communication channels makes that enthusiasm gone long time ago. At the moment, the fear of the future of the project begins to win.
Today -40% ; Price $0.31
Activity: 364
i DONT THINK ANYTHING WILL HAPPEN IN NEAR FUTURE WITH STARTA.THIS IS LONG TERM PROJECT AND ITS BETTER TO GO FOR SOME BIG RISK COIN FROM KUCOIN THAT COST FROM 2-5 CENTS .IM SORRY BUT I AM SELLING MY TOKENS.GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE.
Pages:
Jump to: