Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 15. (Read 153169 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
The end?
It's going to be an interesting project, and it's going to be a lot of time.

This project is very long term, from what it represents it will be a while before all startups have their feet on the ground, with the recent market conditions even the most potential project are struggling right now, huge amount of patient is required here otherwise this can be a bit frustrating.

Just waiting for information is not as frustrating as that we do not know how long we will have to wait for it.
It would be nice if the dev team informed us about their plans or what is happening now.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
The end?

This project is very long term, from what it represents it will be a while before all startups have their feet on the ground, with the recent market conditions even the most potential project are struggling right now, huge amount of patient is required here otherwise this can be a bit frustrating.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
The end?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 511
legendary
Hey, anybody? Let's help them advertise, post average on Facebook

Could you more precisely define who and what could advertise?
Starta helps to develop startups and if they advertise something, they advertise them.

I wonder if we can expect another buyback in the near future?

We should be concerned about our investment, this project has been well developed, they are frequently updating the project progress, we should support our investment, right?I think there will be more problems with buybacks,They invested in 46 businesses, and when they got a return on a project, there was a buyback, and they were cashing in on Chen Nuo

I'm not saying that we don't have to support the project. Can you tell us your ideas for supporting Starta project?

About the buybacks, I'm not sure what kind of problems do you expect..? If startup in which Starta invested success the revenue should be dedicated to buybacks. The only thing we don't know is when it will happen - and that's what I asked in the previous post.

Starta helps to develop startups and if they advertise something, they advertise them.

We should be concerned about our investment, this project has been well developed, they are frequently updating the project progress, we should support our investment, right?I think there will be more problems with buybacks,They invested in 46 businesses, and when they got a return on a project, there was a buyback, and they were cashing in on Chen Nuo
legendary

Promises are being made and the future will be interesting,
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Dear Starta backers,

We would like to draw your attention to the information about the completion of the stage 2.1 buyback # 2 program.

The total number of purchased STA tokens was 38 395.20, which is 100% aimed at buying back funds. These tokens were successfully burned, which is confirmed by data on the total supply from open sources.

Yours faithfully,

The Cross Coin Team
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Starta (STA) Token Buyback #2 Stage 2.1  |  Technical Details

Dear Starta Token Backers,
We are happy to announce some information on Buyback #2 Stage 2.1.

1 095 100 CND tokens (Cindicator) have been successfully converted to 4.62077 BTC (Bitcoin) and will be further used for the buyback of the STA tokens. 3 498 500 CND tokens are remaining to be sold at a higher price in accordance to stage 2&3 technical details.

We would like to draw your attention to the basic parameters of the program Buyback # 2 Stage 2.1.

Duration of the program:
1:00 pm GMT October 30,2018 till 1:00 pm GMT November 2, 2018

Total amount of funds:
 4.62077 BTC

Placement of the trading orders  within the term of the  buyback program is  not conditioned by the terms, periodicity,  volumes or  prices

STA tokens will be utilized

Results of the program will be disclosed.

Sincerely,
Cross Coin PTE LTD team.

I am sorry but I am a little confused.
I have 2000+ STA in wavesplatform. What should I do now?
Starta (STA) Token Buyback #2 Stage 2.1  |  Technical Details

We are happy to announce some information on Buyback #2 Stage 2.1.

1 095 100 CND tokens (Cindicator) have been successfully converted to 4.62077 BTC (Bitcoin) and will be further used for the buyback of the STA tokens. 3 498 500 CND tokens are remaining to be sold at a higher price in accordance to stage 2&3 technical details.

We would like to draw your attention to the basic parameters of the program Buyback # 2 Stage 2.1.

Duration of the program:
1:00 pm GMT October 30,2018 till 1:00 pm GMT November 2, 2018

Total amount of funds:
 4.62077 BTC

Placement of the trading orders  within the term of the  buyback program is  not conditioned by the terms, periodicity,  volumes or  prices

STA tokens will be utilized

Results of the program will be disclosed.

Sincerely,
Cross Coin PTE LTD team.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

As promised, we are happy to announce additional information on Buyback #2, Stages 2 & 3.

The remaining 4,593,600 CND tokens, previously reserved for sale, will be converted to BTC and will be further used for the buyback of the STA tokens. This process will be carried out before  the end of 2018. Stay tuned.

Technical details of the  Buyback #2, stage 2 will be announced soon.

Please be advised that during the Buyback #2, Stage 3 the BTC funds going towards the buyback of the STA token will be adjusted as to include the CrossCoin operational fees ( 2.5% as per  Whitepaper, ICO Details).

Yours faithfully,

The Cross Coin Team

Why don't do distribution to STARTA holders? You just swap STARTA to ETH main-net, that is real to push the price up. And no exchanges for STARTA, only shit waves exchange, starta is bad and not making money for investors. Shame on you!

i think this project needs the most patient of all other project in blockchain currently as it entails other startup project that needs to grow stage by stage, but the only thing that starta can do is list in other exchange as well, not very many people are familiar with waves and waves dex, for now sta is too limited to a particular exchange.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605

As promised, we are happy to announce additional information on Buyback #2, Stages 2 & 3.

The remaining 4,593,600 CND tokens, previously reserved for sale, will be converted to BTC and will be further used for the buyback of the STA tokens. This process will be carried out before  the end of 2018. Stay tuned.

Please be advised that during the Buyback #2, Stage 3 the BTC funds going towards the buyback of the STA token will be adjusted as to include the CrossCoin operational fees ( 2.5% as per  Whitepaper, ICO Details).

Yours faithfully,

The Cross Coin Team

Why don't do distribution to STARTA holders? You just swap STARTA to ETH main-net, that is real to push the price up. And no exchanges for STARTA, only shit waves exchange, starta is bad and not making money for investors. Shame on you!
The volume and the price speaks for itself, waves is not developing well, so as it's tokens.
I think the good solution here is to provide liquidity, this would help the progress and this token will survive, I'm sure the team can figure out a better idea.
Dude, I don't think so, this is an entity venture capital project, the project is developing well, the team is fulfilling their promise, this will be an interesting investment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511

Yours faithfully,

The Cross Coin Team

Am I the only one here?And investors insist

The remaining 4,593,600 CND tokens, previously reserved for sale, will be converted to BTC and will be further used for the buyback of the STA tokens. This process will be carried out before  the end of 2018. Stay tuned.

Technical details of the  Buyback #2, stage 2 will be announced soon.

Please be advised that during the Buyback #2, Stage 3 the BTC funds going towards the buyback of the STA token will be adjusted as to include the CrossCoin operational fees ( 2.5% as per  Whitepaper, ICO Details).

Yours faithfully,

The Cross Coin Team
Dear Starta backers,
We would like to draw your attention to the information about the completion of the stage 1 buyback # 2 program.
The total number of purchased STA tokens was 78 237, which is 100% aimed at buying back funds. These tokens were successfully burned, which is confirmed by data on the total supply from open sources.

Yours faithfully,
The Cross Coin Team

Applause for the team, they are fulfilling their promise, my investment is right, see what will happen in the future?
Dear Starta backers,
We would like to draw your attention to the information about the completion of the stage 1 buyback # 2 program.
The total number of purchased STA tokens was 78 237, which is 100% aimed at buying back funds. These tokens were successfully burned, which is confirmed by data on the total supply from open sources.

Yours faithfully,
The Cross Coin Team
Pages:
Jump to: