Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 39. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 751
Merit: 253

Let this thread be at the forefront.

Thread activity always can help, but if you will bumping it without reason like you did it in last few posts, moderators will ban you. Thats are rules of this forum. Better be careful Wink

If you want this thread more active, then be active by yourself by posting updates and activities from Starta.
be informative then and the thread shall be more active, just my 2 cents.

Yes, we should publish some new information threads, but I use translation software, I don't know how to publish new threads, have friends to help help?

Think if you post some information on this place and also place where is the source of information you make a nice step to make this thread more alive.

Even if we want post here announcements to make this thread more live, last update on Twitter and on Facebook is from 6th December Sad
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

Thread activity always can help, but if you will bumping it without reason like you did it in last few posts, moderators will ban you. Thats are rules of this forum. Better be careful Wink

If you want this thread more active, then be active by yourself by posting updates and activities from Starta.

Yes, we should publish some new information threads, but I use translation software, I don't know how to publish new threads, have friends to help help?

Think if you post some information on this place and also place where is the source of information you make a nice step to make this thread more alive.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

From time to time, they quote old announcement:

Come on, come on, come on, let's talk about STA fat people find it./.

"Currently, the Cross Coin and Starta Accelerator teams expect to receive a stake of CND tokens (as a shareholder of the company) on a special section of Cross Coin for selling the stake to a strategic investor (tokens will be under vesting for 1 year). Cross Coin expects to earn at least USD 70,000.00 from the sale of CND tokens. Management of Cindicator are conducting final calculations, after which the CND tokens will be transfered"
New information will be published here.

We can understand that someday they will announce information about that Condicator management calculate how many coins have to transfer to Cross Coin.

As previously reported, Starta Accelerator and Cross Coin teams paused on the issue of listing on other exchanges. Starta Accelerator and Cross Coin teams re-announce that "they are acting primarily in the interests of investors. The first place is the absence of risks, including legal ones. Often, the offers and requirements of exchanges do not fully meet the criteria for security, transparency, which in turn can negatively impact on investors. The Cross Coin team carefully makes each step and informs immediately about decisions they made".

So we can understand that Tidex exchaneg where Starta is listed, is better than well known exchanges as Bittrex or Poloniex - they are not safe enough?!?!? What?!

Nothing more. Lack of information is insane!

Little friends, we move together, the publicity will let more people know. The thread is on top of this thread.

"Currently, the Cross Coin and Starta Accelerator teams expect to receive a stake of CND tokens (as a shareholder of the company) on a special section of Cross Coin for selling the stake to a strategic investor (tokens will be under vesting for 1 year). Cross Coin expects to earn at least USD 70,000.00 from the sale of CND tokens. Management of Cindicator are conducting final calculations, after which the CND tokens will be transfered"

We can understand that someday they will announce information about that Condicator management calculate how many coins have to transfer to Cross Coin.

As previously reported, Starta Accelerator and Cross Coin teams paused on the issue of listing on other exchanges. Starta Accelerator and Cross Coin teams re-announce that "they are acting primarily in the interests of investors. The first place is the absence of risks, including legal ones. Often, the offers and requirements of exchanges do not fully meet the criteria for security, transparency, which in turn can negatively impact on investors. The Cross Coin team carefully makes each step and informs immediately about decisions they made".

So we can understand that Tidex exchaneg where Starta is listed, is better than well known exchanges as Bittrex or Poloniex - they are not safe enough?!?!? What?!

Little friends, we move together, the publicity will let more people know. The thread is on top of this thread.

Activity: 322

Bittrex is so strict after SEC report. With the buyback I don't think Starta will be listed on there.

Activity: 409
Merit: 250
大家都来广播STA的好消息,让更多的人知道这个项目。来吧从这个线程开始一

来吧投资人,都动起来,把好消息传播出去

I try to use google translator and it show me something like that:
"We all came to broadcast STA good news, let more people know about this project. Come on from this thread one
Come investors, are moving, the good news spread out"
Opening a new thread in the Chinese section is a good idea.

Yes that would be good for the Chinese community.

Thread in Chinese here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-crosscoin-starta-1965890
 Wink

This thread looks like opened only for managing signature campaign, not as announcement thread.. and is a bit dead Wink - last post 20 October.. Sad

All investors, we are going to promote the propaganda of the STA, from this post to start Twitter also should act, broadcast the good news of STA.

silence from the team makes all investors insane. i agree with you all that this must be an "ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD" but did anybody found one?  Huh Huh  yes, they make updates sometimes in their twitter account but thats not enough. they must also update here.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

来吧投资人,都动起来,把好消息传播出去

"We all came to broadcast STA good news, let more people know about this project. Come on from this thread one

Thread in Chinese here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-crosscoin-starta-1965890
 Wink

This thread looks like opened only for managing signature campaign, not as announcement thread.. and is a bit dead Wink - last post 20 October.. Sad

All investors, we are going to promote the propaganda of the STA, from this post to start Twitter also should act, broadcast the good news of STA.

Not many of people not aware of EncryptoTel.
Okay maybe team thinks they will do marketing after the product but could be better start do something expand the community.

来吧投资人,都动起来,把好消息传播出去

Wink

来吧投资人,都动起来,把好消息传播出去

Wink

Activity: 116

来吧投资人,都动起来,把好消息传播出去

Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

来吧投资人,都动起来,把好消息传播出去

来吧投资人,都动起来,把好消息传播出去

Activity: 853
Merit: 114
would appreciate more transparency and regular updates from the team. i have been an early investor in the starta ico, and yet to see some returns......
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Probably everything will stay on the Waves Platform. Although converting to ERC20 would not be a bad idea. Many projects do it.

Zhuwei investors, I think it's time for us to act, with our actions to express our support for the team, to tell everyone the good news of STA, Twitter. The cheek book, the thread, all activities.

来吧投资人,都动起来,把好消息传播出去

Nice that you want to show support, but not everyone understand Chinese, it would be even nicer if you write it in English.

He should be creating a new thread for Starta in Chinese and posting this information there.It's difficult for everyone to understand this and also not allowed to post non-English language on this section.
Probably everything will stay on the Waves Platform. Although converting to ERC20 would not be a bad idea. Many projects do it.

Zhuwei investors, I think it's time for us to act, with our actions to express our support for the team, to tell everyone the good news of STA, Twitter. The cheek book, the thread, all activities.

来吧投资人,都动起来,把好消息传播出去

Nice that you want to show support, but not everyone understand Chinese, it would be even nicer if you write it in English.
Pages:
Jump to: