Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 42. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Dear All! As previously reported, Starta Accelerator and Cross Coin teams paused on the issue of listing on other exchanges. Starta Accelerator and Cross Coin teams re-announce that "they are acting primarily in the interests of investors. The first place is the absence of risks, including legal ones. Often, the offers and requirements of exchanges do not fully meet the criteria for security, transparency, which in turn can negatively impact on investors. The Cross Coin team carefully makes each step and informs immediately about decisions they made".

Once again about main reason - "absence of risks, including legal ones".

As it was stated earlier "Management of Cindicator are conducting final calculations, after which the CND tokens will be transfered". So, Cross Coin team will sell this tokens as soon as receive them. After that they will start buy back procedure.

Cross Coin and Starta Accelerator teams will try to get the exact date from lawyers of Cindator team.

Thank you!

Call for a new exchange of coins  Angry Angry

All STA tokens investors, we call here, STA coins need a new exchange market Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Not everyone! Speak for yourself!

For me it is more important to be informed about the date of receive of tokens from Cindicator project, their sales and the start of buying STA tokens from the market.

Hi, if the token can have a more active exchange, the price will pick up

Maybe, but if we dont have this basic informations: what kind of benefits and when can have investors/traders from possession of STA, it still will be not attractive token to trade.
The team has lots of good news, the project is healthy, but puts the coins in a cold market, with very low volumes and prices going up? Team will use 5 million profit back and forth to buy tokens do? If STA token rose to 2 dollars need 1000 million funds, the team will buy it? STA needs the market to give it value. WAVES market is obviously not the best choice. The market is the most important ......

Why do you think that WAVES is not good choice?
Recenlty Mercury which is Waves based was listed on Bittrex.

The virtual currency market in Eastern Europe does not look too active, with new markets in China, Japan and South Korea all having large volumes in a short period of time. The WAVES market in East Europe does not have many investors and the market is very light , Choose a good market is smart
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Dear All! As previously reported, Starta Accelerator and Cross Coin teams paused on the issue of listing on other exchanges. Starta Accelerator and Cross Coin teams re-announce that "they are acting primarily in the interests of investors. The first place is the absence of risks, including legal ones. Often, the offers and requirements of exchanges do not fully meet the criteria for security, transparency, which in turn can negatively impact on investors. The Cross Coin team carefully makes each step and informs immediately about decisions they made".

As it was stated earlier "Management of Cindicator are conducting final calculations, after which the CND tokens will be transfered". So, Cross Coin team will sell this tokens as soon as receive them. After that they will start buy back procedure.

Cross Coin and Starta Accelerator teams will try to get the exact date from lawyers of Cindator team.

Thank you!

All STA tokens investors, we call here, STA coins need a new exchange market Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

For me it is more important to be informed about the date of receive of tokens from Cindicator project, their sales and the start of buying STA tokens from the market.

Maybe, but if we dont have this basic informations: what kind of benefits and when can have investors/traders from possession of STA, it still will be not attractive token to trade.
The team has lots of good news, the project is healthy, but puts the coins in a cold market, with very low volumes and prices going up? Team will use 5 million profit back and forth to buy tokens do? If STA token rose to 2 dollars need 1000 million funds, the team will buy it? STA needs the market to give it value. WAVES market is obviously not the best choice. The market is the most important ......

Why do you think that WAVES is not good choice?
Recenlty Mercury which is Waves based was listed on Bittrex.

Thank you!

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

Thank you!

Call for a new exchange of coins  Angry Angry

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Volume of STA/WAVES is large compared to the market cap, I consider it is good chance to exit when we have huge volume and big pump on price.

I can't even remember when did starta price pumped last. I just hope with this buyback the price will move back to the ICO price or more.
Then you have to wait, I just cannot wait for the price to rise, we have been waiting for so long and still we cannot see a great volume.
I wish they had ethereum platfrorm in this one, the price might pump like other projects.

The value of the token depends on the development of the project and the implementation of the plan, not on whether it is on the ERC20 or Waves platform.
Starta Accelerator is doing everything right, so all investors just have to wait for the final result.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Volume of STA/WAVES is large compared to the market cap, I consider it is good chance to exit when we have huge volume and big pump on price.

I can't even remember when did starta price pumped last. I just hope with this buyback the price will move back to the ICO price or more.
Then you have to wait, I just cannot wait for the price to rise, we have been waiting for so long and still we cannot see a great volume.
I wish they had ethereum platfrorm in this one, the price might pump like other projects.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

Starta price never was pumped. Immediately after the end of ICO, it began to fall until it stopped at 40% of the ICO price. Since then, it has fluctuated between 40% and 50% of the ICO price.

Yes as I remember it's been lower than ico. I hope it'll be higher with continious buybacks.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102

Starta price never was pumped. Immediately after the end of ICO, it began to fall until it stopped at 40% of the ICO price. Since then, it has fluctuated between 40% and 50% of the ICO price.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

what's your mean about exit?  i don't think it's time to sell my STA right now ,STA will have great movement in future.

It's not a bad decision to go for an exit if your strategy for investment in this project did not work well as you planned.I too sold some and hold for a pump but not sure when that is going to happen.

It is not the best moment to exit:

Thank you!

I'm not sure, but counting should not take much time, so it looks like now we just have to wait for announcement. Wink
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

what's your mean about exit?  i don't think it's time to sell my STA right now ,STA will have great movement in future.

It's not a bad decision to go for an exit if your strategy for investment in this project did not work well as you planned.I too sold some and hold for a pump but not sure when that is going to happen.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Looking slightly better today although volume is still very low. Come on folks go and trade Starta!

The volume sucks without a better exchange.Start deserves a good exchange and with a volume of at least 50-100 BTC per day.I am waiting for this day to happen, this would be a good start from there on.

But as you say our trading volume is the actual problem! If we stay at a few k bucks per day no exchange will be interested in listing us.

To increase volume most important is attract traders not investors that buy token to hold. But this is not possible because half of people do not know what's going on at Starta Accelerator and why they should buy this token.
First, it should be clearly stated what benefits and when will bring possession of this token!

Well it should be better aggregated to make it more easily accessible for potential traders/investors. The info is there it is just not easy to find.
Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

Thank you!

I thought Cross Coin team won't be able to sell the CND tokens they received for at least a year? Was I wrong?
Activity: 546

Activity: 528
Merit: 500
Activity: 77
Snov.io team
Snovio ICO ends in 18 hrs, $1,800,000 collected by now (including $800,000 within last 24 hours)  and growing fast.  Still there's some room to join at https://ico.snov.io/members

Snovio is a working business, a company from Starta portfolio. Started selling in May 2017 and growing 60% month to month. $30 bln market of the lead generation, no dominant market player, good potential for the huge growth. Staring from $19 revenue in May, Snovio clocks $15,000 in November. 15,720 Google Chrome extension users.  450 positive reviews and 5* rating.
Pages:
Jump to: