Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 34. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Where do you get information about what projects from the Starta Accelerator basket will be cashing out and when?
Maybe on the basis of this information it would be possible to determine when will the next buying backs take place?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11

Crowdfund Insider about Starta Ventures research “Hybrid Capital: The Future of Venture in the ICO Era” :
https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2017/12/126342-starta-publishes-report-icos-hybrid-capital-future-venture-ico-era/

Those are good numbers for researching. Blockchain equity funding are also growing but not as much as ICO funding.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Crowdfund Insider about Starta Ventures research “Hybrid Capital: The Future of Venture in the ICO Era” :
https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2017/12/126342-starta-publishes-report-icos-hybrid-capital-future-venture-ico-era/

[/quot

The project is very healthy. But investors still lose. Hope new communication?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

All investors are calling for good news on Twitter.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Dear Starta backers,
We would like  to draw  your attention to the information about the completion of the first part of the buyback program # 1.
The total number of purchased STA tokens was 30 897, which is 100% aimed at buying back funds. These tokens will be burned in accordance with the program parameters. Information on the results will follow in the near future.

Yours faithfully,
The Team Cross Coin

Thanks but even with this low liquidty and this buyback, it is still under the ICO price according to CMC:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starta/

Unfortunately, that's true, but Starta Accelerator can not do anything about it. That is the law of the free market. People just think that this token is not worth that much. I am also beginning to have big doubts about this project after this "buy back" action. I was expecting something more ..

Maybe when they receive tokens from CINDICATOR and use them for buyback #2 it will play some major role in price moment.

Hope it'll help the price. But that's also true that there is less STA tokens on the markets right now.
Activity: 406
I dint track the progress of this project as well...What are the next milestones here? Thx in advance
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Call for all of's investors to participate in the STA program to help team transfer all the news about STA.This is a great project. Bring the good news to others.

Twitter and Facebook broadcast all the news about The news of STA.
Thanks for all you have done for this project.
We need more good news.
Call for all of's investors to participate in the STA program to help team transfer all the news about STA.This is a great project. Bring the good news to others.

Twitter and Facebook broadcast all the news about The news of STA.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Dear Starta backers,
We would like  to draw  your attention to the information about the completion of the first part of the buyback program # 1.
The total number of purchased STA tokens was 30 897, which is 100% aimed at buying back funds. These tokens will be burned in accordance with the program parameters. Information on the results will follow in the near future.

Yours faithfully,
The Team Cross Coin

Thanks but even with this low liquidty and this buyback, it is still under the ICO price according to CMC:

Unfortunately, that's true, but Starta Accelerator can not do anything about it. That is the law of the free market. People just think that this token is not worth that much. I am also beginning to have big doubts about this project after this "buy back" action. I was expecting something more ..

Maybe when they receive tokens from CINDICATOR and use them for buyback #2 it will play some major role in price moment.

I hope that this will happen in second event, but now one more time we don't know how long we will wait for buy back # 2 ..
Activity: 476
Dear Starta backers,

Yours faithfully,
The Team Cross Coin

Dear Starta backers,

Yours faithfully,
The Team Cross Coin

嗯:团队正在兑现他们的承诺。项目发展也是积极的。但是硬币需要一个更活跃的交易市场。这才是最重要的事,希望团队在这个方向上努力一下。让硬币的价值回归
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Dear Starta backers,

Yours faithfully,
The Team Cross Coin

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Dear Starta backers,

Yours faithfully,
The Team Cross Coin

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Dear Starta backers,

Yours faithfully,
The Team Cross Coin

Thanks. That is good news. The amount is +0.6% . Better than nothing, less amount of tokens on the market at least.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Dear Starta backers,

Yours faithfully,
The Team Cross Coin
Activity: 476

Please convert STARTA to ethereum, so you can airdrop Cindicator to us, otherwise we lose too much on shit waves platform, no exchanges want to list waves assets. Why? It is too difficult to implement.

I second that atleast if we are on ethereum we will be able to trade them on etherdelta which is much better (volume wise)

With the new waves NG to be lunch soon if not live already, i think both of you will change your views towards waves, the beta version is already looking great, very smooth and sleek, i agree the wavesdex is kinda difficult but with new waves NG, waves assets don't need to worry more about listing in other exchange.

It has nothing to do with WAVES i love WAVES but the problem is other exchanges (top 10) gives us a hard time for the listing of WAVES based token.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
"Starta Ventures has published a report on venture capital in regards to the emerging Initial Coin Offering ecosystem.  Entitled, “Hybrid Capital: The Future of Venture in the ICO Era.” The e-book, authored by Alexey Girin and Ekaterina Dorozhkina, is available for download on Amazon but you have fork over $10 first.

As one may expect, the Starta document believes ICOs are here to stay and represent a fundamental shift in the venture capital world. Starta says there are two types of ICOs. The first being “fundamental blockchain infrastructure and protocol ICOs.” Starta expects “upward trends in ICO fundraising for infrastructure projects as blockchain technology matures and gains deeper adoption in the “real world”.”"

Seen at: https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2017/12/126342-starta-publishes-report-icos-hybrid-capital-future-venture-ico-era/
Activity: 588
Merit: 501

Please convert STARTA to ethereum, so you can airdrop Cindicator to us, otherwise we lose too much on shit waves platform, no exchanges want to list waves assets. Why? It is too difficult to implement.

I second that atleast if we are on ethereum we will be able to trade them on etherdelta which is much better (volume wise)

With the new waves NG to be lunch soon if not live already, i think both of you will change your views towards waves, the beta version is already looking great, very smooth and sleek, i agree the wavesdex is kinda difficult but with new waves NG, waves assets don't need to worry more about listing in other exchange.

I think this waves is proven wrong and bad designed chain, you see waves have almost 2 years experience, but the important thing is no exchange to list starta, only waves dex and tidex, lol. How can we trust it any more?
Pages:
Jump to: