Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 44. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Do you feel competition on this market?
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Do you have previous experience in providing ICO?
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
I invested 0.1 btc during ico and received Starta tokens, the value of my sta tokens is around $130 at the moment, where ever if i would have only held my same btc now it would have been of $1000 value, ICO was sold by pitching 10x-20x profits from each project, but the token and the price seems valueless still..
I still suggest to move the token to eth platform, we will get better exchanges, bigger volume and more demand. No one feels happy to see so much loss even after holding gor so many months, the price should atleast match the btc value at the time of ico.

They are not planning or going to move it to ETH and this is a big drawback for Starta.ETH tokens have proven to be much worth than waves which is not much popular and has less demand.They should have decided this at the start of the ICO and would have been much profited by it now.

I understand you are angry but using a lot of "if if if " doesn't help. There are a lot of people from other projects saying the same. If they held BTC instead of an ICO token they would have been better off. It is how it is and Starta will have its time soon.

I propose to all STA ICO investors that we reply to the poll under this post, STA tokens need a more active trading market and the team needs to consider for investors. Call everyone, reply (new exchange Huh)

We all should express our anger here
I invested 0.1 btc during ico and received Starta tokens, the value of my sta tokens is around $130 at the moment, where ever if i would have only held my same btc now it would have been of $1000 value, ICO was sold by pitching 10x-20x profits from each project, but the token and the price seems valueless still..
I still suggest to move the token to eth platform, we will get better exchanges, bigger volume and more demand. No one feels happy to see so much loss even after holding gor so many months, the price should atleast match the btc value at the time of ico.

They are not planning or going to move it to ETH and this is a big drawback for Starta.ETH tokens have proven to be much worth than waves which is not much popular and has less demand.They should have decided this at the start of the ICO and would have been much profited by it now.

I understand you are angry but using a lot of "if if if " doesn't help. There are a lot of people from other projects saying the same. If they held BTC instead of an ICO token they would have been better off. It is how it is and Starta will have its time soon.

I propose to all STA ICO investors that we reply to the poll under this post, STA tokens need a more active trading market and the team needs to consider for investors. Call everyone, reply (new exchange Huh)
Activity: 728
Merit: 250

new exchange Huh

new exchange Huh)

(new exchange Huh)

Please team to our new exchange ......... Investors we call together

new exchange Huh

new exchange Huh)

(new exchange Huh)

new exchange Huh

new exchange Huh)
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

new exchange Huh

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
As one of the ICO investors, I also have some concerns and questions about this project.
It might be good if the team can do more communications with the community and make some clarification
Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
tokens will be under vesting for 1 year does it means that they won't be able to sell their tokens for a year or something different?

My question is connected with yours - does this mean that profits from startups will be made after one year? Or maybe there is something that will be made earlier?

This is one big reason,I am much worried about this project.The act like VCs which take years to convert those tokens/burn.

Cindicator is a good project so I won't mind waiting for a year because in one year CND could give us some pretty good profit.
Activity: 90
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
This token would have already done extremely well if it wasn't a wave token. The market simply doesn't trust/care for wave tokens

I am about to think that you are the next Warren Buffet. It was a sharp analysis you just published and I think you convinced many people to follow your extremely smart advice (not).
Activity: 196
Servant, your name is chair
This token would have already done extremely well if it wasn't a wave token. The market simply doesn't trust/care for wave tokens
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
tokens will be under vesting for 1 year does it means that they won't be able to sell their tokens for a year or something different?

My question is connected with yours - does this mean that profits from startups will be made after one year? Or maybe there is something that will be made earlier?

This is one big reason,I am much worried about this project.The act like VCs which take years to convert those tokens/burn.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Activity: 90
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Good afternoon! Currently, the Cross Coin and Starta Accelerator teams expect to receive a stake of CND tokens (as a shareholder of the company) on a special section of Cross Coin for selling the stake to a strategic investor (tokens will be under vesting for 1 year). Cross Coin expects to earn at least USD 70,000.00 from the sale of CND tokens. Management of Cindicator are conducting final calculations, after which the CND tokens will be transfered.

Can someone explain me what that mean for Starta token holders?

Any updates from dev team or info about buying back tokens from market?

I am not sure but I think they will use that money for buy back from the market.

Which amount is supposed to be used for buybacks?

Probably it will be 70,000.00 USD, but this amount is only from CND tokens sale and probably not all of this money will be used for buy back Starta tokens. Anyway as we can read later, they inform that they can not sale this tokens min 1 year.
A lot of question and unclear procedures! Developers should come here and explain what is going on! 
Ok it's alright but putting $70,000.00 up to support the market isn't really worth it I would say. They should better keep it for other purposes because it's just going to be consumed within no time when you put it up for buy support.
I agree with you here. It should be made good use of.
Make the project itself promising and attractive.

Exactly and also the amount of 70,000.00 USD won't move the market a lot I think. The effect will be minimal and the money could have been used for better things.
Pages:
Jump to: