Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 77. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

how to get that BCC? i only know that bittrex will give BCC to those who have BTC in there wallets. is there any wallets or exchange we can get BCC by august 1?

Bittrex will do this for their users? How sweet. I'm sending my BTC there as I don't want to wait hours and hours of syncing my wallet. This is what I hate with bitcoin actually.  How do I verify whether they do it actually?

I heard that bcc doesn't really worth anything, why would you go through the trouble.

Noboby can predict now what it will worth, the market will tell us.
Right now, we only knows that the majority will not follow this fork and it probably will not have a lot of demand for it. but who knows. ETC is not that bad compared to ETH.

Actually BCC is just another altcoin, just like many altcoins out there.

Yes m8. Dump BCC
Activity: 560
Merit: 261

how to get that BCC? i only know that bittrex will give BCC to those who have BTC in there wallets. is there any wallets or exchange we can get BCC by august 1?

Bittrex will do this for their users? How sweet. I'm sending my BTC there as I don't want to wait hours and hours of syncing my wallet. This is what I hate with bitcoin actually.  How do I verify whether they do it actually?

I heard that bcc doesn't really worth anything, why would you go through the trouble.

Right now, we only knows that the majority will not follow this fork and it probably will not have a lot of demand for it. but who knows. ETC is not that bad compared to ETH.

Actually BCC is just another altcoin, just like many altcoins out there.
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

Actually lots of exchanges support BCC.
https://www.bitcoincash.org/

There's a difference though between exchanges that will be listing BitcoinCash and also those sxchanges that will distribute BCC tokens to those that hold BTC in their exchanges. Kraken made a statement already thatvif you hold BTC you will also get equivalent number BCC.
Haven't seen something like that for Bittrex though.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Can someone please explain to me how the success of the group behind starta would translate to success for coin holders?  I understand they are supposed to use profits to buy back coins but what happens then? 

I think that's it.
They buy buy and buy. Then price goes up and up  Grin

But what are they going to do with the coins they buy?  Are they going to be burned?  If they just sell them later then there's no point. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

we were suggested not to send any BTC around before August 1.
and we can still find this:
News: BIP91 seems stable: there's probably only slightly increased risk of confirmations disappearing.
So maybe we should just keep BTC where they are.

It's not actually the proper thread to discuss about our speculation in the upcoming august 1, we should discuss more on the update of Starta project related discussion which until now is still trading below ICO.

I want to know what are the devs big steps to make a progress and when they will be adding new exchanges to gain more attraction from traders.

sorry about the off topic man. im just curious about this BCC which is started by the person before me.. anyways, starta team is not updating the thread.
Activity: 182
Can someone please explain to me how the success of the group behind starta would translate to success for coin holders?  I understand they are supposed to use profits to buy back coins but what happens then? 

I think that's it.
They buy buy and buy. Then price goes up and up  Grin
Activity: 602

Good question! Till now support told us that will inform about progress in first minute. Ok. We still wait for news.. Is there any time limit for news, or it can be in December?
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

News: BIP91 seems stable: there's probably only slightly increased risk of confirmations disappearing.

It's not actually the proper thread to discuss about our speculation in the upcoming august 1, we should discuss more on the update of Starta project related discussion which until now is still trading below ICO.

I want to know what are the devs big steps to make a progress and when they will be adding new exchanges to gain more attraction from traders.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261

Actually lots of exchanges support BCC.
https://www.bitcoincash.org/
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I might get back when it's down like -50%

So, come back in few hours.. Shortly will be -50%, now is -46%

$0.546769

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/starta/
The possibilities for Starta are very large, so I see no reason to sell tokens, it is better to accumulate and watch development of the project. Thank you dumpers!!!

Hello beliver. Price now is under $0.40 - are you ready to buy nice amount with price i buy it? $1 - waiting for propositions..

Hope we can see some good announcements that effect the price in August.

Yeah everything really depending on August 1, all coins are down except btc still maintaining its balance somehow.

$0.546769

The possibilities for Starta are very large, so I see no reason to sell tokens, it is better to accumulate and watch development of the project. Thank you dumpers!!!

Hello beliver. Price now is under $0.40 - are you ready to buy nice amount with price i buy it? $1 - waiting for propositions..

Hope we can see some good announcements that effect the price in August.
Activity: 602

$0.546769

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

$0.546769

The market is in panic mode due to the scaling event set to happen in a few days and it is obvious for all the alts to go down.You should consider this period as a good opportunity to get as many cheap coins as possible.

Can you explain why BTC is up and all the alts are down today?
If I had known the mood of the market lol, I would have made millions..no billions by now.Just follow up the news on Bitcoin development.

Maybe it is just because of the BCC issue.
People wanna get BCC, so they are buying BTC.

Look at Poloniex! Everything is red! I don't know why, but the only explanation i have is that people sell alts to buy BTC.. Why they expect that BTC price will rise now - before 1st of August.. I don't have idea!?! Roll Eyes

As I mentioned above. Since people can get free BCC as long as they hold BTC on August 1, the demand for BTC is rising.
But I don't know how valuable will BCC be.

Activity: 379

$0.546769

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I invested a little into this project during the ico.  I hope to see my investment in the green soon.  Let's get Starta started!
Pages:
Jump to: