Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 72. (Read 153169 times)

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
However I see twitter they are active, but why no news here take to update
https://twitter.com/startaico/status/894461877669023744

Another meaningless tweet. They publish again old information because nothing new happens? It looks like the project is disappearing ..

It seems they are already out of ideas even before startup Undecided

Looking at the tweet it really feels disappointing.All real investors are waiting for the team to provide frequent updates on the work currently in progress.Taas, when compared to Starta, is 100x times much better and they are also paying the dividend in the coming days.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Another meaningless tweet. They publish again old information because nothing new happens? It looks like the project is disappearing ..

It seems they are already out of ideas even before startup Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
is it hard to list sta on bittrex ?
about 6 BTC, afaik

If I am not wrong the team was saying about some legal concerns to be addressed before getting onto big exchanges? Whether that is done or still this is not clear for now?
Talking about the amount needed to be listed in bittrex is non sense, we know they can afford to pay the 6 BTC that is needed.
Remember, they raised million dollars in just a short span of time, ICO was sold out that's why we are expecting it to be listed in bittrex.

In that case, what is stopping the team now to get listed on Bittrex? they should come up with a solution for this since the price is going down to 30% of initial which is too bad for all investors.Hope they provide some kind of update on the project for the coin price to come at least to ICO price.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
about 6 BTC, afaik

If I am not wrong the team was saying about some legal concerns to be addressed before getting onto big exchanges? Whether that is done or still this is not clear for now?
Talking about the amount needed to be listed in bittrex is non sense, we know they can afford to pay the 6 BTC that is needed.
Remember, they raised million dollars in just a short span of time, ICO was sold out that's why we are expecting it to be listed in bittrex.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
about 6 BTC, afaik

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I really don't see potential in this project in my opinion, i don't care if others believe that they are working behind closed doors is not the point, the point is their attitude before and after the ico speaks a volume of what to expect in future. If they are already getting tired of communicating with investors at the early stage then what will happen moving forward. Droping by once in a while to communicate  is not too much to ask, but no, that seem to be a huge task been demanded from the starta team. Just taking investors for granted. What a shame.
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
Activity: 700
Merit: 264
Damn still no exchange, fuck thos projects on waves, they are all bullshits.

What other ones have there been?  The waves platform website is proudly displaying Starta still with a link to this thread.  These guys really that clueless?

Incent, encryptotel, mobilego, zrcoin... all under ico price. No really successful ico so far...
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
It would take them 2 minutes to provide some sort of update to at least make it look like they give a shit about the coin holders.  All you need to see to know this is a scam is how active they were before and during the ICO compared to now.  I would dump their crap coin but not worth the hassle of signing up for tidex for a few bucks now that the value is 1/3 the ico price.

maybe they are busy doing some real work on making this project a success rather than checking this forum every 2.5 seconds to reply to every dimwit that posts on this thread... did you ever consider that?   

i'll offer to buy your tokens for 1/3 price, to save you the hassle of signing up for Tidex. interested?
LOL, I don't think he would ever agree with that, they are just posting to attract the attention of the devs to provide a little update maybe
to give us confident that we should still hold despite it is being trading below ICO.
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
It would take them 2 minutes to provide some sort of update to at least make it look like they give a shit about the coin holders.  All you need to see to know this is a scam is how active they were before and during the ICO compared to now.  I would dump their crap coin but not worth the hassle of signing up for tidex for a few bucks now that the value is 1/3 the ico price.

maybe they are busy doing some real work on making this project a success rather than checking this forum every 2.5 seconds to reply to every dimwit that posts on this thread... did you ever consider that?   

i'll offer to buy your tokens for 1/3 price, to save you the hassle of signing up for Tidex. interested?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Hello, I am interested in joining the Starta community as an investor, tho I'd like to know what will be your trading tactics, allocations of funds on which coins, etc.
Also, what advantages do I have to acquire STAs, are we given dividends of the total profit generated from the holding, trading, etc. ?
Thank you

It is not about trading or funds allocation. They support easteuropean sturtups in US.
You can read about that here:
https://startaico.com
and here:
http://www.startaaccelerator.com/
Activity: 80
Merit: 3
Hello, I am interested in joining the Starta community as an investor, tho I'd like to know what will be your trading tactics, allocations of funds on which coins, etc.
Also, what advantages do I have to acquire STAs, are we given dividends of the total profit generated from the holding, trading, etc. ?
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Why there is no activity from team on telegram
price is dropping below ico price
atleast they should respond
Activity: 336
Merit: 102

What other ones have there been?  The waves platform website is proudly displaying Starta still with a link to this thread.  These guys really that clueless?
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When to enter another exchanger?
Does anyone know the dev plan?
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: