Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 89. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi all,

One of the 21 companies in the starta portfolio is raising funds via a crowd sale.

https://www.ico.suretly.com/

Does anyone have any idea how this will impact CRS tokens? Will funds raised be used to provide Starta a return on investment, and by extension CRS token holders?

Thanks.
Paddy

Starta team - can I get a response on this please.

Also can you please create a live document with:
1. current valuation for each of the 21 companies in portfolio
2. Details of the proposed exit points (company ico, sale in traditional markets etc)

all the talk here to date is about the price of the token, amazed that nobody is asking a single question related to the value of the underlying assets???  Roll Eyes
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
So far a very many investors want to bittrex but the dev has not also hints at further exchanges, hopefully the dev will bring good news to investors about this Exchange ...  Cool Cool

Distribution hasn't been done yet I guess.
We all want Bittre I guess but need to wait official announcements.

I was told my STA will be available on 17 July.
Hope the team will reveal some good news after the distribution is done.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
So far a very many investors want to bittrex but the dev has not also hints at further exchanges, hopefully the dev will bring good news to investors about this Exchange ...  Cool Cool

Distribution hasn't been done yet I guess.
We all want Bittre I guess but need to wait official announcements.
Activity: 490
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
It's still frustrating to see the price lower than the Ico price

Yes, it's not good for investors but maybe good for some traders who want to buy it with cheap price
We only need wait starta hit at bittrex and price maybe will better there

Let's wait and watch how price is going down..
I don't believe that so professional team is so busy that don't have few minutes to tell us what is going on.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Yes, it's not good for investors but maybe good for some traders who want to buy it with cheap price
We only need wait starta hit at bittrex and price maybe will better there
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Activity: 333
where can you see the price ?
where is it traded?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Still wait for the next Exchange, because I am sure this project will be promising in the future.
Anyway, I will never dump my tokens under ICO price.
Well, what is ICO Starta price? The second tokens' distribution will be on 17th of July! for who will get second tokens' distribution?

ICO price was $1 per STA.
If the market cap is 5M is not crazy to think that we can grow by 10 or even more with the time right? There are many coins with a much higher market cap than 50M

I think it's up to returns of Starta's investments. Also the new companies will be added Starta's portfolio.

why is the price of strata in tidex if around 50% below in the ico price?  are the dev arent planning for a buy support?

Let the market make its own decision. That's my thought.
And Starta just at the beginning. As a investor I focused on Starta's investments, and returns.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
I still belive that will happen some miracle, but it looks like all bounty hounters just waiting to drope coins under 20% of price..
My way of thiking is coming from simple math - Only idiot will sell this coins now fo $0.25, right after buying them for $1 . In mye thre simply way of thinking are three options:
1. Someone hack account and want sell it fast
2. Someone lost his mind
3. Someone don't know about what is talking..
Activity: 658
Still wait for the next Exchange, because I am sure this project will be promising in the future.
Well, what is ICO Starta price? The second tokens' distribution will be on 17th of July! for who will get second tokens' distribution?

If the market cap is 5M is not crazy to think that we can grow by 10 or even more with the time right? There are many coins with a much higher market cap than 50M

I think it's up to returns of Starta's investments. Also the new companies will be added Starta's portfolio.

why is the price of strata in tidex if around 50% below in the ico price?  are the dev arent planning for a buy support?

Is there any pre-agreement by the team to put in buy support, I think the question you should be asking is why some people are selling below the ICO price
Activity: 672
Don't worry. Starta is a long term project. Optimistic about the future of this. Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Congratulations for the campaign participants will soon be distribution, unfortunately yesterday the number of my post is not sufficient.
Activity: 23

Activity: 6

Not all tokens have been distributed as you can see on wavesgo address 3P3adYwtCUQRNx8zPoDDGmXk8wStxBW3UFp

so next round of distribution will be 17th of July
amount of coins will stay the same though, 5M

Activity: 379

Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Pages:
Jump to: