Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 90. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 250
I'm looking forward to receiving my token on July 17,Dev~Good luck~
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Can we get the form filled for coinmarketcap? I don't find Start listed there.Also, it is important for a lot of investors to know about this project and coinmarketcap is the best source for it.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Still wait for the next Exchange, because I am sure this project will be promising in the future.
Anyway, I will never dump my tokens under ICO price.

There is no logic dumping under ico price in a project that is equity based, our dollars paid didn't disappear. Actually most likely they will bring profit which can be as high as 10x. The whole crypto market can crash however it wants, that doesn't affect this particular project or it's actual value.

"that doesn't affect this particular project or it's actual value." well said  Cool
But I think it is a bit different "that shouldn't affect this particular project or it's actual value."

I partly agree with you, I don't deny that fear in market will affect token price, but definitely not its real value or project fundamentals, that's why despite the fact I already invested in ico I additionally bought those stupid orders at 0.00017 (± 40 cents). Now I see price climbing up slowly, probably people who expected instant 2x dumped and got out,  now probably there will be few bounty dumpers and we're good to go. Once it's listed on minor exchange(-s) it'll definitely have a price tag of $1+. Actually before tokens distribution I thought it would be treated similarly to USDT with potential of growth...

However, crypto market is the most irrational thing I could think of, and probably that's good as it give many opportunities to catch good trades, I mean who wouldn't buy $1 invested in VC by experts for 30 cents?
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Still wait for the next Exchange, because I am sure this project will be promising in the future.

There is no logic dumping under ico price in a project that is equity based, our dollars paid didn't disappear. Actually most likely they will bring profit which can be as high as 10x. The whole crypto market can crash however it wants, that doesn't affect this particular project or it's actual value.

"that doesn't affect this particular project or it's actual value." well said  Cool
But I think it is a bit different "that shouldn't affect this particular project or it's actual value."
Activity: 32

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Activity: 21
Activity: 420

We should wait a bit. Firstly distribution should be done. Hope we'll see STA on several big exchanges then.
Activity: 490
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
I see all the members who complained about the bounty distribution have removed their signature, This shows the good attention of these people to give support to Starta - Cross-Coin. Now they are looking for the right place to dump. Grin
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
When is it coming on Bittrex? Other Exchanges are a joke.

Just pay the 3 BTC fee

Bittrex do not add just for the payment. A lot of coins can afford 3 BTC, but they are not adding new coins every day  Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Guys, Please be patient with us. You ll see Starta on other exchanges soon.
For now please dont forget to connect your waves wallet to starta account.
The second tokens' distribution will be on 17th of July!

What means "soon"? For one person soon can be a month for other just hour.. Could you be more precise please.
What steps have been taken to place Starta on other exchanges?

Probably "soon" means after the distribution. And It's good decision if I'm right about the "soon"  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Do we have any update on the Suretly ICO? has Starta invested in, I mean here for the current ICO? and can we have the details about it?

By the way, thanks for the bounty.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

What means "soon"? For one person soon can be a month for other just hour.. Could you be more precise please.
What steps have been taken to place Starta on other exchanges?
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

I guess it is same as Primal Base. I mean distribution is held every Monday.

Agreed. Better speculate the exchanges after the distribution Wink
Activity: 280
Activity: 238

Just pay the 3 BTC fee

Is there a fee to be listed there? Then I understand why a lot of ICOs are not doing it yet, and would mean they don't care on the liquidity of their coins/tokens.
copper member
Activity: 21

Just pay the 3 BTC fee
Activity: 126
I have not received my coin from crowd sale.

me neither. I wrote a MP to ICO_support. ill wait.

The second batch of tokens will be sent on 17th July, please be patient
Activity: 126
I have not received my coin from crowd sale.

The second batch of tokens will be sent on 17th July, please be patient
Pages:
Jump to: