Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 94. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

dev you allready spend all investor money ? very fast heh ?
you sell that token to buy weed ? lol lol lol lol

$0.2702 each ..... its cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
i always laugh when we invest millions and then we forget to save some btc to buy support  Grin Btw we still didnt get the bounty so expect more price dropping.
After Bounty distribution price will be on the level of 10k sat...

It looks like we are in deep black hole, that is just absorbing money. I lost only $2K .. With next project I will be more careful..

Spasiba!
I will never join to russian project!
Bye!

ether also russian project. How much you lost in ether? Grin Grin Grin

Not all Russian project are bad, agreed but still one have to be careful when investing especially when the devs ain't transparent.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Is the ICO free?

I signed up on the website and confirmed my Waves address.

Then I get this message: "Done! Your tokens are being processed and will be send to this address within a few days:".

They never gave me a Bitcoin address to invest with? It doesn't show an address to send to on my profile. What do I do?

ICO is over and token already distributed to investors
But you can buy Starta here :

https://tidex.com/exchange/#/pair/STA_BTC

wow, on tidex already!

shitexchange 0 trades Sad but I am glad  Grin Grin
Very low volume and no one is buying at the ICO price, let's hope to see a bigger exchanges like bittrex.
I will wait for my reward, I'm sure it will be worth big when I hold, I trust this project they have more to offer.

Try it on WAVESPlatform, I think its better to just stick there for there are volume and sellers in the platform. Users won't have to move their token to tidex and pay fees.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i always laugh when we invest millions and then we forget to save some btc to buy support  Grin Btw we still didnt get the bounty so expect more price dropping.

It looks like we are in deep black hole, that is just absorbing money. I lost only $2K .. With next project I will be more careful..

Spasiba!
I will never join to russian project!
Bye!

ether also russian project. How much you lost in ether? Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

Spasiba!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
i always laugh when we invest millions and then we forget to save some btc to buy support  Grin Btw we still didnt get the bounty so expect more price dropping.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Is the ICO free?

Then I get this message: "Done! Your tokens are being processed and will be send to this address within a few days:".

They never gave me a Bitcoin address to invest with? It doesn't show an address to send to on my profile. What do I do?

wow, on tidex already!

Very low volume and no one is buying at the ICO price, let's hope to see a bigger exchanges like bittrex.
I will wait for my reward, I'm sure it will be worth big when I hold, I trust this project they have more to offer.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
This project is huge, 21 startups, I have patience, just waiting for bittrex exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Is the ICO free?

wow, on tidex already!

Activity: 5
Is the ICO free?

wow, on tidex already!
Activity: 588
Gon Totto
Is the ICO free?

Activity: 48
Is the ICO free?

Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Lot of screaming here, telling scam, big exchange, lack of dev communications
we are less than 10 days after ICO end, so to me, there is no problem.
I believe Starta is a gem, because Starta have 21 portofolio, and one of it : Suretly already reached minimum cap on their ICO
Good investors will always win coz they have one word : PATIENCE
"But team keep in touch with the investors on every communication channels."
I said that because we see lots of projects loosing the communication right after the ICO.

That doesn't mean Starta did the same. Kairatka and ICO_support posted today. I'm aware of that and appreciate that. And hope they'll continue like this.

People/investors should say whatever they think nicely and without spreading fud. "PATIENCE" just doesn't mean sit back and watch.
Reasonable demands always should be told  Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Starta will have more than 21 startups. Let the dogs cry.

So, have you any idea when the bounties will we delivery ?

Thanks !
Activity: 588
Gon Totto
Lot of screaming here, telling scam, big exchange, lack of dev communications
we are less than 10 days after ICO end, so to me, there is no problem.
I believe Starta is a gem, because Starta have 21 portofolio, and one of it : Suretly already reached minimum cap on their ICO
Good investors will always win coz they have one word : PATIENCE
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
We might have to be patient it might be in other exchanger soon i guess
Agree, ICO just over.
But team keep in touch with the investors on every communication channels.
Activity: 21
We might have to be patient it might be in other exchanger soon i guess
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
If they are selling the investors at that price I do not even want to imagine when they sell the rewards price is possible 0.50 $, I will not sell anything and keep for a long time this project has a lot of potential ,And those who sell have no idea where they have invested

I don't see any potentials here, just another well planned scam, i made a huge mistake to waste my eth on this shiit crap, should have invested more on pay at least the devs are alive and responding

I will gladly sell back at ico price and go get me eth Angry
legendary
If they are selling the investors at that price I do not even want to imagine when they sell the rewards price is possible 0.50 $, I will not sell anything and keep for a long time this project has a lot of potential ,And those who sell have no idea where they have invested
legendary
tidex is shitechange 0 volumen.  Giving away the coins at $ 1.30 Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: