Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 101. (Read 271641 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I tried --auto-fan but miner doesn't recognize this option  Huh

I'm using sph-sgminer-master.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Followed, can't wait.

Now, how well is X11 is positionned vs Groestl, HEFTY1 (same if not less energy drawed) or a scrypt-N/scrypt-Jane?

HEFTY1 is no more secure than X11 and a lot less complex so we are further away from ASICs if both solutions get adopted. I do not believe that variable N Scrypt coins are sensible in the long term. Next step up for Vertcoin will see its performance halve again leaving it at a quarter of Scrypt. I think this is going to have a psychological effect on miners that the developers have not counted on.

hey, wallet won't sync after 30 minutes. am i doing something wrong? anybody got some nodes?
try:

you da man! that worked, thx. maybe someone get this posted to the front page?

Sorry to hear of your connectivity problems. I just checked and our DNS seed is still up and working. There may be a local issue with uPNP not being enabled on the router. You can always try to forward the port but it sounds like you have it sorted. I will work on getting more nodes running as there may be issues between clients and the DNS seed.
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
up to #72 in coinmarketcap

price is increasing nicely.

hiro to the moon.
We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice
hey, wallet won't sync after 30 minutes. am i doing something wrong? anybody got some nodes?
try:

great .)
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

Actually.... you shouldn't need any nodes because of the DNS Seed Node. ( see the OP of this thread ).
Are you behind a firewall, by any chance ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Just spotted Hiro at number 87 on coinmarketcap........... is this news?

That is excellent news. I have been told this is important so have been trying to get added for days now. I hope they figure out the Poloniex API to get the data for their chart. We are young but doing very well in my opinion.

I am interested to know what development people would like to see. The coin launched complete so the efforts has been to establish X11 and Hirocoin in the world of crypto. We still have a way to go and other places to be added to but beyond this initial work we can look towards development. I am keen to move to the Bitcoin code base but do not know how much interest people have in seeing this. I am also looking at security improvements as right now encrypting your wallet can be defeated with a keylogger. We can see 2FA on the website we use and I would like to implement such a feature into Hirocoin.

If you have input on development please send me a PM so it does not get lost. This thread is getting busy now and I do not want good ideas to get overlooked.

Even better, come to the forum at hirocoin.org and post in the the Feedback thread ( I just created one )

I've been in contact with a few of you already, and it's true ; we have a pretty cool community.

I'm looking for more people to join our team in a more official manner. We have a four man strong promotion team, with a dedicated, private forum and a chat group. What we need is more writers and people with connections to blogs. Coders are also very welcome.

Like it says in my sig, if you want to help, please send me a PM or visit the forum and I'll find you something to do to contribute to the growth or our userbase. Hirocoin is here to stay.

If anything, follow us on twitter. Tomorrow we're going to launch something special which could have a big impact on public aweness and demand for coins. I'm pretty excited about it.

Followed, can't wait.

Now, how well is X11 is positionned vs Groestl, HEFTY1 (same if not less energy drawed) or a scrypt-N/scrypt-Jane?
Activity: 616
try:

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

That is excellent news. I have been told this is important so have been trying to get added for days now. I hope they figure out the Poloniex API to get the data for their chart. We are young but doing very well in my opinion.

I am interested to know what development people would like to see. The coin launched complete so the efforts has been to establish X11 and Hirocoin in the world of crypto. We still have a way to go and other places to be added to but beyond this initial work we can look towards development. I am keen to move to the Bitcoin code base but do not know how much interest people have in seeing this. I am also looking at security improvements as right now encrypting your wallet can be defeated with a keylogger. We can see 2FA on the website we use and I would like to implement such a feature into Hirocoin.

If you have input on development please send me a PM so it does not get lost. This thread is getting busy now and I do not want good ideas to get overlooked.

Even better, come to the forum at hirocoin.org and post in the the Development Input thread ( I just created one )
https://www.hirocoin.org/forum/index.php?topic=47.0

I've been in contact with a few of you already, and it's true ; we have a pretty cool community.

I'm looking for more people to join our team in a more official manner. We have a four man strong promotion team, with a dedicated, private forum and a chat group. What we need is more writers and people with connections to blogs. Coders are also very welcome.

Like it says in my sig, if you want to help, please send me a PM or visit the forum and I'll find you something to do to contribute to the growth or our userbase. Hirocoin is here to stay.

If anything, follow us on twitter. Tomorrow we're going to launch something special which could have a big impact on public aweness and demand for coins. I'm pretty excited about it.
try:
Activity: 249

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
At this price, with every single coin mined. It would be a full market cap of 7 million. That's literally nothing. (Not even top 12).

This price is only to continue upward.

I believe his prices will shoot up
Of course, this is my will
Activity: 658
The only thing that bothers me about this coins is the over 600m coins. Right now market cap is 200k, with 11m coins out there price is almost 3000. What's going to keep the price rising with so many coins yet to be mined? the price just seems really high to me considering the total coins.

There is 11m coin right now. 600m coin is in the far future. Market cap is based of current coin supply and price.  The current market cap is atrociously low when you take into consideration this is a prime destination for all the scrypt miners to come too very soon.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
At this price, with every single coin mined. It would be a full market cap of 7 million. That's literally nothing. (Not even top 12).

This price is only to continue upward.
wallet not synching.. what's going on? any nodes?
The only thing that bothers me about this coins is the over 600m coins. Right now market cap is 200k, with 11m coins out there price is almost 3000. What's going to keep the price rising with so many coins yet to be mined? the price just seems really high to me considering the total coins.

It's not about the coin supply, it's about offer/demand. Look at coin 42, with only 42 coins minted, prices tanked. Offer and Demand, always
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

Its news to me! Good news!

Number 67 now. Smiley
mining diff skyrocketed since yesterday  Shocked
Im happy im mining hiro since its launch  Cool

Lucky you.. I've doing so on and off but still have a relatively nice stack. This hirocoin could go to 300k market cap relatively easily as per its X11 embedded and serious dev as well as good community. And when you see such coins as Peseta, Gold or colossus coin around 300k market cap, makes you even more bullish.
Pages:
Jump to: