Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 103. (Read 271641 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
and i have a variety of GPU's (it's behaving the same on every GPU.. 6850, 7850, 2 x 6950, 7870xt, 7970)

Do you get 1.47 Mhash  on your 7870 xt as well (~430khash on scrypt)? Its not a bad value per se but my 5850's are getting 1.37 Mhash so its kind of dissappointing.

Mining 400 hic per day is kind of depressing and less than 0.01 btc per day but thats how it is these days  Cry

yes, i'm getting almost the same results as you with the 7870xt (~430 - 450kh scrypt, and 1.4 - 1.5mh hiro/x11).. this is a very tricky card, and i was happy to even get this kind of hashrate with it   Tongue
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Got undervolted 7970s 1.1v. can't seem to get them over 1.89Mhs though... Annoying!

-I 13 -g 2 -w 256 --gpu-engine 1055 --gpu-memclock 1455 --thread-concurrency 22400 --gpu-powertune 20
Activity: 184
and i have a variety of GPU's (it's behaving the same on every GPU.. 6850, 7850, 2 x 6950, 7870xt, 7970)

Do you get 1.47 Mhash  on your 7870 xt as well (~430khash on scrypt)? Its not a bad value per se but my 5850's are getting 1.37 Mhash so its kind of dissappointing.

Mining 400 hic per day is kind of depressing and less than 0.01 btc per day but thats how it is these days  Cry
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Finalay managed to set up all my rigs ! yeeey : ) So, whats up next for this coin ? How can the community help Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
what kind of hashrate should I expect on a 270x? any recommendations for settings?

about 3x hashrate, half energy consumption, and a BIG reduction in temperature. You can use your scrypt parameters, but you can up the mem and gpu clock ( 1050 to 1200 memclock for 280x). More is probably achievable, but it's a good start and you can tweak it later.

i've found the same, when i was trying to adjust the clocks yesterday.. x11 is not that picky about exact clocks of gpu/mem (like when i was mining emc2 or auroracoin).. now, the more i'm increasing the clocks, the more hash i'm getting.. and i have a variety of GPU's (it's behaving the same on every GPU.. 6850, 7850, 2 x 6950, 7870xt, 7970)
What's the innovation of this coin compare with Darkcoin?

Read through the thread, jeesh

Fully Featured Development

So, for the moment, bullshit.
Hirocoin is just a copy of Darkcoin without the dev evolution and darksend ;-)

+ Dark reduces reward as miners increase, Hiro reward is 400 no matter the number of miners. In theory miners will find it more attractive.

Easier to dump.

Please dump away! Would love some more of these! Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Bitnation Development Team Member
what kind of hashrate should I expect on a 270x? any recommendations for settings?

About 1MH/s. Intensity 13 works fine (doesn't help putting it higher really), and TC will set itself automatically if you don't specify. I find that 1030 and 1475 for GPU and mem clock  work best and most stably for my setup.
Activity: 331

about 3x hashrate, half energy consumption, and a BIG reduction in temperature. You can use your scrypt parameters, but you can up the mem and gpu clock ( 1050 to 1200 memclock for 280x). More is probably achievable, but it's a good start and you can tweak it later.
Activity: 308

Hi,

I'm running the site http://www.crypto-coins-table.com.

I have listed your coin already. To provide the full information
for all users please update the information here:

http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/index.php?var_action=update_coin&coin_id=HIC

Thanks
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 478

+ Dark reduces reward as miners increase, Hiro reward is 400 no matter the number of miners. In theory miners will find it more attractive.

Easier to dump.

Activity: 518
Okay , just found out about this coin, it sounds nice i will start mining it now Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Activity: 478
There is also Hirocoin that has launched recently and adopted X11 as its hashing solution. Hirocoin does not have the DarkSend feature but has been meticulously coded and fully featured on launch including DNS seed and binaries for different platforms. DarkCoin uses an inverse difficulty reward which means that the higher the difficulty the lower the reward. More miners means less coins, Hirocoin is more conventional in that it has 400 coins a block and is likely to be the first choice for miners.

The above was taken from a reddit post and personally why I feel Hiro will become more popular than Dark - until something 'more innovative' comes along - how long that may be god only knows..far too many shitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Last hour to compete in the memecontest for 2500 HIC ! That's 0.05 BTC's worth at the moment.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hirocoin-meme-contest-win-2500-hirocoin-527377
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
More people start using the subreddit! Giveaways are occurring! Smiley

www.reddit.com/r/Hirocoin
Jump to: