Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 105. (Read 271641 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Which are the technical differences between Hirocoin and Darkcoin, please?
Both use X11 and KGW, qt-based wallets and sph-miner ... so perhaps the secured blockchain and time warp limitation ?
Thanks in advance.

Darkcoin doesn't use a KGW either

it uses DGW (Darkcoin dev made that from KGW) which  fixes some problems with KGW
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
Both use X11 and KGW, qt-based wallets and sph-miner ... so perhaps the secured blockchain and time warp limitation ?
Thanks in advance.

Darkcoin doesn't use a KGW either
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

We pride ourselves in making your mining experience as easy as possible.
That's why we're proud to give you our HiroCoin pool.
Join us at hiro.bitember.com

We are now offering a limited chance for you to get 0% fee on our pool for life. All you have to do is PM me your username or post it in this thread.

Bitember. Stability, reliability, trust.
Activity: 308
Thanks in advance.

Said over and over again in the thread. Mining rewards and anonymity.
Activity: 448

No, i'm not opening an account just to sell 300 coins. Smiley

Someone here will want to buy them.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
there is 627m total coins, not 100m coins, please dont post fale information you can mislead people that way
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
So what is the potential of this coin - 100m coins total, x11 for gpu miners - 100x current value? how realistic is that?

good luck buying without increasing the price dramaticaly, trying to catch dumps currently the best way to go.
cheers
legendary
Activity: 1414
So what is the potential of this coin - 100m coins total, x11 for gpu miners - 100x current value? how realistic is that?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
if someone can get 270x config that makes 1500kh or more, that would be great. calculating that every other gpu i have makes 3,33xscrypt hashrate, this is bugging me.
whatever i try i cant get it over 1340kh. on scrypt i get 475kh, so im trying to get 475*3,33 so 1500 or more
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Doing a reddit giveaway on reddit.com/r/hirocoin in a couple of minutes. Make sure to look in and make a comment. Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 534

Probably direct trade. Most people would like to avoid middlemen if possible.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Anyone has a link for the x11 python module?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
What the heck happened to suchpool? All my miners are down, the pool front end is down.

Maybe some troubles dealing with the massive hashrate explosion that followed after the price went up 2-3x at Poloniex.com.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
What the heck happened to suchpool? All my miners are down, the pool front end is down.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Does anyone know if there has been a wallet upgrade? I'm trying to sync my wallet and its stuck on 20 hours behind and shows the following warning message at the top in a yellow bar: Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.

Its connected with 9 active connections.

Jump to: