Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 109. (Read 271641 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
what is going on??

I go to bed with 6 difficulty and woke up at 65.1

hash rate is 3.57 GH/s

OMFG.

what is going on???

So, you have slept 9 days?  Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
what is going on??

hash rate is 3.57 GH/s

OMFG.

what is going on???
You went to bed either difficulty at 30. And what's going on is that it's getting adopted quickly and price and hash rises
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
what is going on??

hash rate is 3.57 GH/s

OMFG.

what is going on???
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
when hirocoin will be on coinmarketcap.com?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
is the fastest kernal we can use with gpus for this coin the darkcoin.cl?

That is correct. There are no other kernels compatible, I have tried to contact several people now to check the work in the miner and see if there is any room for optimisations. I have a lead with one chap who is top in the field of brute force hashing optimisations but need to raise the funds to commission him. Part of the agreement is that the work is published directly by him to the public so everyone can have access to the improvements.

For anybody thinking of becoming a dev of a coin ^ This guy, is who you should model yourselves on.

+1 Hiros! Top work!

Hiro's doing a great job being available and promoting the X11 kernel around social networks. Now, my point regarding the optimized miner may not be an advantage for X11 miners: one of the reasons we mine Hiro is the amazing silence, saving in power, stability, more profit and increased life of our GPU's. If you optimize the kernel, that means that you will push harder on our beloved GPU's, which in turn means... more power, less profit, more noise etc... which removes the key feature of that new kernel.

IMO, there is no need to rush to get this optimized miner, and even less point to pay someone so that we get even less profits Smiley

I think optimization can mean many things - more efficient use of a GPU is what we're after - more hashes per sec for less electricity.. x11 on Acid..
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
at least a coin with nice new features... nice one! - new coins are spammed at the market atm..
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

That is correct. There are no other kernels compatible, I have tried to contact several people now to check the work in the miner and see if there is any room for optimisations. I have a lead with one chap who is top in the field of brute force hashing optimisations but need to raise the funds to commission him. Part of the agreement is that the work is published directly by him to the public so everyone can have access to the improvements.

For anybody thinking of becoming a dev of a coin ^ This guy, is who you should model yourselves on.

+1 Hiros! Top work!

Hiro's doing a great job being available and promoting the X11 kernel around social networks. Now, my point regarding the optimized miner may not be an advantage for X11 miners: one of the reasons we mine Hiro is the amazing silence, saving in power, stability, more profit and increased life of our GPU's. If you optimize the kernel, that means that you will push harder on our beloved GPU's, which in turn means... more power, less profit, more noise etc... which removes the key feature of that new kernel.

IMO, there is no need to rush to get this optimized miner, and even less point to pay someone so that we get even less profits Smiley

2 question I have please:

1 - When will I be able to use my 750Ti to ride Hiro? To bad if I would have to mine something else with it  Undecided
2 - Is a WU of 0.030/m good/average/bad/wtf? with phfsgminer (using 280x)

Thanks!
IM

1 - Unsure - can't see anybody else that has managed it yet

2- about average depending on how many cards you're using? Assuming one or two?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
2 question I have please:

1 - When will I be able to use my 750Ti to ride Hiro? To bad if I would have to mine something else with it  Undecided
2 - Is a WU of 0.030/m good/average/bad/wtf? with phfsgminer (using 280x)

Thanks!
IM

Activity: 238
cool you guys are awesome and this new way of mining is truly spectacular

Welcome to Hirocoin!

Grin

Welcome to Hirocoin!
ok cool, hey also just one other thing I noticed, are the WU's supposed to be really low compared to scrypt?  I'm getting 1.9MH or so per card and the WUs are .02,.03,.04 etc

Yeah that's pretty much normal.
ok cool, hey also just one other thing I noticed, are the WU's supposed to be really low compared to scrypt?  I'm getting 1.9MH or so per card and the WUs are .02,.03,.04 etc

+1 Hiros! Top work!
Activity: 140

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Why am I getting this:

Fatal JSON error in configuration file.
Configuration file could not be used.

Ofcourse I had to copy paste configs from different sources here because I couldn't find the complete config for all files for 7970, so that's probably the problem  Smiley

My start.bat:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

sgminer.exe --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://hiro.suprnova.cc:3313 -u xxx.xxx -p x --thread-concurrency 8192 --shaders 2048 -I 13 -g 2 -w 256 --lookup-gap 2 --no-submit-stale --auto-fan  --temp-target 74

My sgminer.conf

"xintensity" : "100",
"worksize" : "256",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "8192",
"expiry" : "1",
"failover-only" : true,
"auto-fan" : true,
"log" : "5",
"queue" : "0",
"scan-time" : "1",
"device" : "0",
"gpu-threads" : "4",
"vectors" : "1",
"shaders" : "2048",
"temp-cutoff" : "95",
"temp-overheat" : "85",
"temp-target" : "75",
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"gpu-fan" : "40-100",
"gpu-engine" : "1040",
"gpu-memclock" : "1250",
"gpu-powertune" : "20",
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"kernel" : "darkcoin"

And BTW, the mining WORKS, i'm getting about 2.046M, I just don't know why those errors, if someone can explain?

Delete your conf and your bin files then run your bat again.

Also, change your gpu-fan speed to "0-85" ...it'll probably need to run less than 40% most of the time.

getting 2.2 mh on a 7970 is that ok?

That's pretty good. What are your settings?
*I'm currently getting less than that
Why am I getting this:

Ofcourse I had to copy paste configs from different sources here because I couldn't find the complete config for all files for 7970, so that's probably the problem  Smiley

My start.bat:

sgminer.exe --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://hiro.suprnova.cc:3313 -u xxx.xxx -p x --thread-concurrency 8192 --shaders 2048 -I 13 -g 2 -w 256 --lookup-gap 2 --no-submit-stale --auto-fan  --temp-target 74

My sgminer.conf

And BTW, the mining WORKS, i'm getting about 2.046M, I just don't know why those errors, if someone can explain?

Delete your conf and your bin files then run your bat again.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Why am I getting this:

My start.bat:

My sgminer.conf

Jump to: