Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 108. (Read 271641 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Also, doing a reddit giveaway later today with the tipbot! (stresstesting it) so make sure to subscribe to reddit.com/r/Hirocoin so you won't miss it. Smiley
Activity: 658
Guys, when you see DRKcoin people talking about... Hirocoin, you know something is happening:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.11040

Being a miner, I don't see myself off of X11 - no noise, no heat, no breakdowns, more profit, less energy. What else?

I'm sure many of the darkcoin miners will be jumping ship soon after they realize that this is getting more profitable and the block reward doesn't decrease with the increase in hashpower.
You can expect a portion of drk miners to do that, but above alll, hirocoin is a better destination to the gradually and exponentially increasing number of scrypt miners switching to X11. One of the reason being, you are spot on, a proved and more fair reward algorithm.
Guys, when you see DRKcoin people talking about... Hirocoin, you know something is happening:

Being a miner, I don't see myself off of X11 - no noise, no heat, no breakdowns, more profit, less energy. What else?

I'm sure many of the darkcoin miners will be jumping ship soon after they realize that this is getting more profitable and the block reward doesn't decrease with the increase in hashpower.
what settings should I use for 3x R9 290 and for 3x R9 280x?
for 290 1000 core (or more if you want,  they can all go close to 1100) 1500 mem (maybe less, a very few can't do 1500 mem at all, so like 1450). I20 thread concurrency 24536 g1

For 280x a couple people posted not too long ago.  You can also check out
http://www.reddit.com/r/Hirocoin/comments/21859k/x11_hirocoin_darkcoin_mining_hardware_comparison/
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Hey guys. Approximately how many watts is a 280x pulling on x11?  Thanks.

2x less than scrypt. I've got a 5x 280x rig, it pulls 700 watts at the wall. Mobo pulls 50, so 650/5= 130 watts per card

Thanks man. That's awesome!
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
what settings should I use for 3x R9 290 and for 3x R9 280x?
Activity: 378
Merit: 252

2x less than scrypt. I've got a 5x 280x rig, it pulls 700 watts at the wall. Mobo pulls 50, so 650/5= 130 watts per card

amazing, gotta support X11 Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Can't wait for multipools to pick up on HIC as they did with Dark.

There are two major things that are going to move the price around still coming up, one is coinmarketcap.com and the other is getting on a bigger exchange.

I hope people start seeing the pros x11 has over scrypt, don't understand why anyone else would choose scrypt over x11 nowadays.

Predictable stuff doesn't increase price as opposed to what popular opinion seems to believe.  It will be on coinmarketcap, we all know that, coinmarketcap isn't an exclusive club, there are 200 currencies there. So if WE KNOW, it isn't just magically go kaboom.

And poloniex us very well capable of handling hiro. It's not impaired by an exchange like coinedup.

No not coinedup, but Bter.com

also, don't underestimate coinmarketcap, many of my friends who don't mine and like to trade coins around use coinmarketcap as their main "what's new out there" source. So it will bring some more attention to the coin.

Agreed  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Any experiance with 7990 GPU ?

I can´t get out more than 4 GH. Another user in the DRK section get´s aout 4.4 GH.

On Scrypt i can get 1.4 GH with HD 7990
MH or GH?
Activity: 126

also, don't underestimate coinmarketcap, many of my friends who don't mine and like to trade coins around use coinmarketcap as their main "what's new out there" source. So it will bring some more attention to the coin.

^Agreed.

There are two major things that are going to move the price around still coming up, one is coinmarketcap.com and the other is getting on a bigger exchange.

I hope people start seeing the pros x11 has over scrypt, don't understand why anyone else would choose scrypt over x11 nowadays.

Predictable stuff doesn't increase price as opposed to what popular opinion seems to believe.  It will be on coinmarketcap, we all know that, coinmarketcap isn't an exclusive club, there are 200 currencies there. So if WE KNOW, it isn't just magically go kaboom.

And poloniex us very well capable of handling hiro. It's not impaired by an exchange like coinedup.

Activity: 120
stilll buying, if anyone want to sell, send pm with quantity and price for the bulk
Activity: 756
Any experiance with 7990 GPU ?

I can´t get out more than 4 GH. Another user in the DRK section get´s aout 4.4 GH.

On Scrypt i can get 1.4 GH with HD 7990

Why am I getting this:

Fatal JSON error in configuration file.
Configuration file could not be used.

Ofcourse I had to copy paste configs from different sources here because I couldn't find the complete config for all files for 7970, so that's probably the problem  Smiley

My start.bat:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

sgminer.exe --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://hiro.suprnova.cc:3313 -u xxx.xxx -p x --thread-concurrency 8192 --shaders 2048 -I 13 -g 2 -w 256 --lookup-gap 2 --no-submit-stale --auto-fan  --temp-target 74

My sgminer.conf

"xintensity" : "100",
"worksize" : "256",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "8192",
"expiry" : "1",
"failover-only" : true,
"auto-fan" : true,
"log" : "5",
"queue" : "0",
"scan-time" : "1",
"device" : "0",
"gpu-threads" : "4",
"vectors" : "1",
"shaders" : "2048",
"temp-cutoff" : "95",
"temp-overheat" : "85",
"temp-target" : "75",
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"gpu-fan" : "40-100",
"gpu-engine" : "1040",
"gpu-memclock" : "1250",
"gpu-powertune" : "20",
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"kernel" : "darkcoin"

And BTW, the mining WORKS, i'm getting about 2.046M, I just don't know why those errors, if someone can explain?

use bat OR config.  Your bat looks better than your config so keep that one.

legendary
legendary
when hirocoin will be on coinmarketcap.com?

Hopefully soon. This will push the price even higher.  Glad I made the switch from DRK to Hiro a few days ago.   Smiley
Jump to: