Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 140. (Read 271641 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Good launch. 1 troll np.
Dev seems serious, not a whole lot of "schemes/ipo/rainbows" in the OP.
Good technicals and the algo is very nice, runs cool and smooth. Get on it while diff is what it is!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
WTB some for 0.1btc. pm me with reasonable offers!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Premine coin in this style?
hahahaha Grin
Fix your damn pool already or shut it down! You're letting your honest miners get scammed from their coins!
Activity: 616
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I can not connect miner to local ./hirocoind
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
any pools to mine this?
Mine solo - if you do no get any block within 24 hours, than it is too late anyway.
And you should remember about the coin after one/two weeks/a month and reconsider, if it is worth mining - when the difficulty and network hashrate has dropped to normal levels...
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
sorry guys idk  what happened, maybe i clicked something wrong in  a rush, registrations are open now. Smiley

Fix your pool asap thanks. In the meanwhile, I would suggest no one mines there because those who exploit the low diff share bug will steal all your coins from the pool.

Fix your damn pool already or shut it down! You're letting your honest miners get scammed from their coins!
Activity: 490
Here come the botnets:

1      anonymous   729,073   5,866,574.818

And it would've been there at the launch if it was pre-announced. Along with other professional megafarmers looking to dump it at the first possibility.

+1

+1
HENaXoWKNJVcuDjgtG4RusWaxkRPLC3ez3
thanks
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 249
always show "pool 0 not providing work fast enough" during mining

who can tell me why?

thanks
Activity: 308
Why difficulty in cgminer and wallet not same? the cgminer now is 262k, but in wallet console only 4.

use sgminer...
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
One problem when solo mining that _every_ coin I know has (at least the windows version), is that when you close the qt-wallet, the process still stays alive (hirocoin-qt.exe) in this case. While you're fixing things, and assuming a lot of people will use your code base as their starting point, could you take a look why that happens and maybe fix it? Smiley

It is because your miner is still connected to the wallet. Try to close your miner first then the wallet.

Yes that is probably the reason. Just hoping it would get fixed at some point.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Why difficulty in sgminer and wallet not same? the sgminer now is 262k, but in wallet console only 4.

wallet ADD: HHqLMR3SqHSGfH4bKYzDNyS3XCuTPHP77A

tks.
Thank you nexus2k14 for your kind words. They mean a lot right now.

I am embarrassed right now, when you go to encrypt your wallet it says LITECOIN. This has now been fixed on GitHub and I am compiling the software to redistribute.

Don't worry, DOGEcoin had broken wallet too. Use trucrypt (free, osx, windows)
Create volume 100mb-1GB and copy wallet.dat from appdata/roaming/hirocoin
and leave in encrypted volume. You can also install new wallet on another PC
send 1 coin to check, if ok all coins and disconnect from internet (offline)
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
no more pool coming? that first one sux
Activity: 686
One problem when solo mining that _every_ coin I know has (at least the windows version), is that when you close the qt-wallet, the process still stays alive (hirocoin-qt.exe) in this case. While you're fixing things, and assuming a lot of people will use your code base as their starting point, could you take a look why that happens and maybe fix it? Smiley

It is because your miner is still connected to the wallet. Try to close your miner first then the wallet.
Jump to: