Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 136. (Read 271641 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
   so hot this coin.
   like it .

yes+++++++++++++++++++++++111111111111
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
1.9Mh/s with my 280x

is that right?Huh
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
I paid a bounty to that pool but there seems to be an unfixed. I willl put 4,000HIC towards another pool.

I am offering 0.3BTC per 100,000 Hirocoin, I need you to send first though. For the last trade I have sent the 0.3BTC but have not received any coins yet  Cry

you must be a saint hiro-san  Grin
Activity: 164
alt fans!
   so hot this coin.
   like it .
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Take your time with the pools, so far solo mining is working out great.

Activity: 36
can someone explain me how to solomine? where must i put the conf file and how must it be named? If not for this coin than for the next.
Activity: 334
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Code:
user@user-desktop:~/hirocoin/src$ ./hirocoind &
[1] 5151
user@user-desktop:~/hirocoin/src$

EXCEPTION: N5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_15program_options26invalid_config_file_syntaxEEEEE      
the options configuration file contains an invalid line 'wallet server'      
hirocoin in AppInit()      

[1]+  Exit 1                  ./hirocoind
user@user-desktop:~/hirocoin/src$

Whats wrong now???

EDIT: lol, had some other data stored in the config file for accident.
Activity: 5
Activity: 140
At this point it doesn't matter what the developer has done (which is most likely shitty). There are people who've got a ton of these coins and will defend the coin to be able to cash out big.

Please go look at GitHub and the work that has been done on this coin. All required work has been completed, this is a fully working release with infrastructure to back it up. The evidence is on GitHub for you to see and a lovely commit history for others to follow. From looking at the history of releases on this forum Hirocoin is a rarity Cheesy

As to what is generating the result on VirusTotal if anyone knows what causes this result in coins which has been spotted before then please let me know, it is not a good look and I want people to have confidence.

If someone knows a good pool operator then please give them a call. I paid a bounty to that pool but there seems to be an unfixed. I willl put 4,000HIC towards another pool.

WTB 100,000 Hirocoin for 0.3BTC.

EDIT: To clarify that I want to buy Hirocoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
someone post another pool then!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 1034
Thanks for sharing the exploit. What would you guys recommend then? Leave the pool and solomine?

If you stay in the pool, you're just mining for someone who is cheating. No point in keep giving them our hash

Pool owner should be banning this users
Activity: 532
At this point it doesn't matter what the developer has done (which is most likely shitty). There are people who've got a ton of these coins and will defend the coin to be able to cash out big.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Thanks for sharing the exploit. What would you guys recommend then? Leave the pool and solomine?
Activity: 616
can someone please post a working pool?  why is there no fking pool?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Pool again getting fake hash?

I would ask the pool owner to fix the problem. Someone has already linked a topic here with a kind dev who can help to fix it once and for all.
Jump to: