Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 142. (Read 271641 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
HMgq1KFXcX9EG5N6m71MXaTXeZh6L1cyLk

May I  get some HIRO ?? thank you
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Wrong as usual. Coins in a few hands is not good. You are advocating coins not being distributed. That is not fair and is a scam.

Agree on the bolded part. Can't see how that could be used as an argument against this coin though. This time the distribution is just different. On pre-ann hype launches megafarmers will get most of the coins, and sell them to distribute. This time everyone can get coins (even megafarmers who "missed" by as much as 10 hours!) just by mining!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
There are hundreds if not thousands of people constantly refreshing the alt coin ann section. When a coin is ninja launched, there will be tens of miners almost immediately. Then hundreds soon after. Devs do NOT have "thousands of blocks".

Lately yes, this statement is correct. If this was launched back in September then the dev's would have had a hay-day easy mining their own coin. But still, cryptohunter's argument does have some merit. If this coin was pre-ann and had a nice party to go along with it then I think the amount of miners that would have hit it immediately would have been 100 fold. Increasing the coins value. Not saying that ninja launches make a coin worthless. That is up to the traders imo..

Good luck with Hirocoin. I'm gonna mine me some because I like Godzilla.

not rly increasing coins value. Then you would have 100s of super hashers waiting to dump their coins first opportunity they get.

Wrong as usual. Coins in a few hands is not good. You are advocating coins not being distributed. That is not fair and is a scam.  What if those few that grabbed huge proportions of coins decide to dump...everyone fate is in a few peoples hands.

I am done with highlighting this coins scam for now, but if you want to seriously continue arguing this coin is a fair release then i will continue to present the facts that a ninja start give opportunity for devs to instamine a coin to hell on their own. Whatever you say will not nullify that FACT.

These ninja starts done at a time where most of the board are not around are the worst kind of ninja start.

I will highlight this fact on every coin in the future that tries to pull that shit. There is nothing wrong with presenting facts ....
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
There are hundreds if not thousands of people constantly refreshing the alt coin ann section. When a coin is ninja launched, there will be tens of miners almost immediately. Then hundreds soon after. Devs do NOT have "thousands of blocks".

Lately yes, this statement is correct. If this was launched back in September then the dev's would have had a hay-day easy mining their own coin. But still, cryptohunter's argument does have some merit. If this coin was pre-ann and had a nice party to go along with it then I think the amount of miners that would have hit it immediately would have been 100 fold. Increasing the coins value. Not saying that ninja launches make a coin worthless. That is up to the traders imo..

not rly increasing coins value. Then you would have 100s of super hashers waiting to dump their coins first opportunity they get.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

Activity: 38
pool seems to be fixed now...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
sorry guys idk  what happened, maybe i clicked something wrong in  a rush, registrations are open now. Smiley

Fix your pool asap thanks. In the meanwhile, I would suggest no on mines there because those who exploit the low diff share bug will steal all your coins from the pool.

could you please elaborate on this?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/attention-all-stratum-pool-admins-513382

finally, thanks alot!
sorry guys idk  what happened, maybe i clicked something wrong in  a rush, registrations are open now. Smiley

Fix your pool asap thanks. In the meanwhile, I would suggest no on mines there because those who exploit the low diff share bug will steal all your coins from the pool.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/attention-all-stratum-pool-admins-513382

nethashrate 512gigs........................LOL

530GIGS NOW, LOL

where u have this number from? network hashrate is shown as 0.6 ghash not 500 ghash
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I don't understand, everybody can mine at the beginning and now, what is the problem?

And;

If annoncement of start-time is done long before = every body have a chance to mine first 5 hours = chance to get 100.000 coins  Smiley
if not = mining 1 hour = 100 coins  Sad
No, when the diff. is low, you would see many coins come in you wallet but most of them disappear.
You could not get 100.000.

Fix your pool asap thanks. In the meanwhile, I would suggest no one mines there because those who exploit the low diff share bug will steal all your coins from the pool.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
I got in late, been soloing now for just over an hour with 30 R9 280x and have found 40 blocks.

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
nethashrate 512gigs........................LOL

530GIGS NOW, LOL
Activity: 196
I don't understand, everybody can mine at the beginning and now, what is the problem?

are you joking... i just explained it for you 20x

everyone can NOT mine at the begining, there is only one begining that begining was only known about by the devs and they mined on their own.

Please try to improve your understanding of crypto.

What do you mean?
I downloaded the wallet and used the CPU miner to solo-mine, it worked.
Activity: 602
At 1 min block time, 15k blocks on low diff = over than 10 days of normal mining with KGW. It's too big instamine. The coin might be good, but why did you set so slow diff retarget? Make it 1500 blocks before kgw and everything is good, but 15k blocks???

It is a difficult one to judge, 1.5k would be too low. The difficulty is coming up now and will be where it needs to be by the time KGW kicks in. What we end up with is an initial injection of 0.8% HIC into the market to get it started. I think this is necessary to jump start the market.

@Cryptohunter, I made a post pointing here and asked people to make up their own mind. You deleted it because you do not care about the truth, just spreading your FUD. However other who like to bash everything will join in and the rest will just ignore it like ads on a webpage  Tongue

No sorry that is not the case. You know you should not have released ninja style at that time. Anyone believing you had good intentions is crazy.

this is not personal against your coin... however all devs need to know you can't pull this instamining bullshit without some resistance.

Ninja starts provide opportunity for the devs to instamine the hell out of the coin - that is a fact.  Coupled with your choice or release time leaves not doubt that you did it like that to instamine to the max

would you stfu for a moment? You missed this one. Join the next one. So it was launched at a shitty time? At least it was lauched properly, and the coin does not have the standard scrypt algo. Just go cry in another thread or something. I instamined some blocks and i dont give a shit if theyre worth something or nothing. If this coin turns out well, the dev simply did a good job. Its better than all those announced launches that fail EVERY fucking time. This coin does more good than bad. Don't like it? don't join and don't post. People like you cry on every launch if it's not according to your wishes.

and oh yea, i started hours later then launch and still solo'd like 100 blocks. Again, cry elsewhere.
Activity: 573

And;

If annoncement of start-time is done long before = every body have a chance to mine first 5 hours = chance to get 100.000 coins  Smiley
if not = mining 1 hour = 100 coins  Sad
Activity: 38
@Cryptohunter: Everybody knows yet what you want to say and what your problem is... Wink

Please can we come back to more interesting things like the hashrate of some miners on the pool? These are accurate values? Does they get all these coins?
Activity: 210
At 1 min block time, 15k blocks on low diff = over than 10 days of normal mining with KGW. It's too big instamine. The coin might be good, but why did you set so slow diff retarget? Make it 1500 blocks before kgw and everything is good, but 15k blocks???

It is a difficult one to judge, 1.5k would be too low. The difficulty is coming up now and will be where it needs to be by the time KGW kicks in. What we end up with is an initial injection of 0.8% HIC into the market to get it started. I think this is necessary to jump start the market.

@Cryptohunter, I made a post pointing here and asked people to make up their own mind. You deleted it because you do not care about the truth, just spreading your FUD. However other who like to bash everything will join in and the rest will just ignore it like ads on a webpage  Tongue

No sorry that is not the case. You know you should not have released ninja style at that time. Anyone believing you had good intentions is crazy.

this is not personal against your coin... however all devs need to know you can't pull this instamining bullshit without some resistance.

Ninja starts provide opportunity for the devs to instamine the hell out of the coin - that is a fact.  Coupled with your choice or release time leaves not doubt that you did it like that to instamine to the max

O.K......and?.....We got it the first five 20 times. Take your attention whoring elsewhere. Start another thread dedicated to your questions.

Jump to: