Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 146. (Read 271641 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I agree, a ninja launch with a purposely low diff , without even a pool at launch only benefits those able to insta-mine it the most and is far from a fair launch,

And a hyped pre-announced launch benefits those few individuals with megafarms. I'm just glad there are both kinds of launches.

wrong... pre announced has no favourites. This has left it open for the devs to instamine 1000's of blocks which they have done.

You can not have non announced launches on 0.000000000001 diff.

Devs have not mined 1000's of blocks. Nowhere near that amount.

actually i don't mind missing a shitcoin train, you know why?

because i know 100% that tomorrow there will be another shitcointrain, where i can jump in

that's what i love about shitcoin, there scamtrain everyday

Everything you miss is shitcoin right? Smiley

No need to be so angry, you both seem to have been on every launch with good amount of hashpower so it's ok if one coin is benefited by the non-pro small timers for a change.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I agree, a ninja launch with a purposely low diff , without even a pool at launch only benefits those able to insta-mine it the most and is far from a fair launch,

And a hyped pre-announced launch benefits those few individuals with megafarms. I'm just glad there are both kinds of launches.

wrong... pre announced has no favourites. This has left it open for the devs to instamine 1000's of blocks which they have done.

Did you made any calculations before spreading fud?
If dev would mine everything till KGW kicks in he would have a 0.8% premine, that being considered as a fair premine.
But he won't mine everything till that because myself alone with 2Mh managed to mine 50 blocks even that i joined 1 hour after it was announced here
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
actually i don't mind missing a shitcoin train, you know why?

because i know 100% that tomorrow there will be another shitcointrain, where i can jump in

that's what i love about shitcoin, there are scamtrain everyday
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

proof or gtfo...
legendary
Activity: 1151
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
This is the fairest and smoothest launch I have been apart of

hehe exactly you got in early or are part of the scam team... pumper
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
This is the fairest and smoothest launch I have been apart of
Activity: 196
Everything looks fine on this coin.
Activity: 966

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i opened the IRC channel ##Hirocoin on freenode if anyone is interested in talking about hirocoin
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
always show
"pool 0 not providing work fast enough"

what's meaning?
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
so everytime the difficulty rises, soon after the network hashrate doubles over the next few blocks/minutes...and then it only very slowly rises until the next difficulty change...why is it that way? it doesn't make any sense that more people start mining as soon as the difficulty rises, if anything its the other way around, so why is this? is the network hashrate shown in getmininginfo actually not correct and just a rough estimate or something? anyone knows anything about this?

As fair as I know it's a rough estimate computed from frequency of recently mined blocks.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Yeah i like to give you guys extra publicity.... don't worry Smiley

This scam will not be missed out on... i will highlight it for a while. Like all scams they deserve their 5 mins of fame shame.

Both wallets available for all platforms and a DNSSeed node doesn't scream scam to me. Sounds like a reasonable developer who, even if he decided to use an obscure PoW algorithm, still deserves to mine a few coins at launch. Bounties don't come out of thin air, bro.

who said the dev can not code?  he can sure scam though.

it is very simple

you can not have ninja launches - because there is NOTHING to stop the devs instamining 1000's of blocks with no competition from other miners.

This is a scam have no doubt, and planned scam.

Do you think for the average 1-2 gpu miner it is more profitable a launch with 1 week pre ann, kgw from start so dff being 4 after 10 minutes of launch?

Obviously Pre-Ann are overrated. Even if you assume that he did mine ALL of the 6 million to be mined before KGW, then the "premine" would be .8%, much fairer than most coins. But he didn't mine all of them, I'd say he only mined a few thousand.
Activity: 224
I'm interested in buying 100k HIC for 1.6BTC a time. Please send me a PM.

wow.. dev believes in his coin!

he probably have 1M ready to be dumped

100 sat per HIC with a total of 672 million seems realistic. EMC2 went as high as 2200 sat at launch for a 300 MIL scrypt coin.

Yeah that was a fair launch not instamine raped by the devs for hours... this shit should be 0 sat

LOL yeah with most of the US sleeping and EUROPE just about to wake up..........PLANNED SCAM......

IDK where you are from, but Europe wakes up way sooner than 13:30.
HNWUSr7emNH9wu4Fwg3TiRjRy6ApgSHqzP

Donation is welcome  Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Yeah i like to give you guys extra publicity.... don't worry Smiley

This scam will not be missed out on... i will highlight it for a while. Like all scams they deserve their 5 mins of fame shame.

Both wallets available for all platforms and a DNSSeed node doesn't scream scam to me. Sounds like a reasonable developer who, even if he decided to use an obscure PoW algorithm, still deserves to mine a few coins at launch. Bounties don't come out of thin air, bro.

who said the dev can not code?  he can sure scam though.

it is very simple

you can not have ninja launches - because there is NOTHING to stop the devs instamining 1000's of blocks with no competition from other miners.

This is a scam have no doubt, and planned scam.

Do you think for the average 1-2 gpu miner it is more profitable a launch with 1 week pre ann, kgw from start so dff being 4 after 10 minutes of launch?
MISSED THIS BOAT !!!!!!!!!!!!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1904
And for me pleae HRRuf2kGhsyUZPBTf679h7PicbaFuTiipu
Jump to: