Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 147. (Read 271641 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Yeah i like to give you guys extra publicity.... don't worry Smiley

This scam will not be missed out on... i will highlight it for a while. Like all scams they deserve their 5 mins of fame shame.

Both wallets available for all platforms and a DNSSeed node doesn't scream scam to me. Sounds like a reasonable developer who, even if he decided to use an obscure PoW algorithm, still deserves to mine a few coins at launch. Bounties don't come out of thin air, bro.

who said the dev can not code?  he can sure scam though.

it is very simple

you can not have ninja launches - because there is NOTHING to stop the devs instamining 1000's of blocks with no competition from other miners.

This is a scam have no doubt, and planned scam.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
so everytime the difficulty rises, soon after the network hashrate doubles over the next few blocks/minutes...and then it only very slowly rises until the next difficulty change...why is it that way? it doesn't make any sense that more people start mining as soon as the difficulty rises, if anything its the other way around, so why is this? is the network hashrate shown in getmininginfo actually not correct and just a rough estimate or something? anyone knows anything about this?
Activity: 95
All of you who have invalid shares, check if you got the right parameters and right miner.
remember, this isn't scrypt algo, this is X11 algo like dark coin, and you need a special  miner for gpu, and -kernel parameter there
something like this:  sgminer -k darkcoin -o : -u -p -I 18 -g 4 -w 128
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

This scam will not be missed out on... i will highlight it for a while. Like all scams they deserve their 5 mins of fame shame.

Both wallets available for all platforms and a DNSSeed node doesn't scream scam to me. Sounds like a reasonable developer who, even if he decided to use an obscure PoW algorithm, still deserves to mine a few coins at launch. Bounties don't come out of thin air, bro.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
it's very surprise that the wallet  automatically upload something

download 5M  and upload 4M , why Huh?

It is normal situation. Nodes are syncing constantly.

but upload is abnormal

and i got 2 block but disappear right now..
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Activity: 95
WHATS UP WITH THE BENCH POOL - HASHES ARE DROPPING
just some checking  for  those with invalid shares, everything is okay.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

It is normal situation. Nodes are syncing constantly.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
LOL yeah with most of the US sleeping and EUROPE just about to wake up..........PLANNED SCAM......

laughing at you like a fookin' horse.

ofc dev's should announce their projects for some years right?

thats was fairest launch that i saw. someone jumped into train and someone not. got feeling that u missing everything in ur life and just raging here.

^^^^^^^^^^^part of the scam team^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

STFU noob scammer

sorry there is no reasonable explanation for not doing a fair release like other devs...

if you have a legitimate argument then come post on the new hiro thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hiroscam-x11-next-gen-crypto-currency-launching-now-while-u-sleep-lol-516568

i will be bumping and making one in the main section too for you guys.

please just go away, you have already been uncovered as a liar and FUD spreader now go hush spam your desperate insults somewhere else

Now Hirocoin gets two threads constantly at the top of the list....no such thing as bad publicity...people will see it for what it is and decide....fairly obvious the dev is legit.

+1 lol
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
LOL yeah with most of the US sleeping and EUROPE just about to wake up..........PLANNED SCAM......

thats was fairest launch that i saw. someone jumped into train and someone not. got feeling that u missing everything in ur life and just raging here.

STFU noob scammer

sorry there is no reasonable explanation for not doing a fair release like other devs...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hiroscam-x11-next-gen-crypto-currency-launching-now-while-u-sleep-lol-516568

please just go away, you have already been uncovered as a liar and FUD spreader now go hush spam your desperate insults somewhere else

Now Hirocoin gets two threads constantly at the top of the list....no such thing as bad publicity...people will see it for what it is and decide....fairly obvious the dev is legit.

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
WHATS UP WITH THE BENCH POOL - HASHES ARE DROPPING
Activity: 98

STFU noob scammer

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
scam coin, hope you retards buy the devs 200k coins LOL
Activity: 64
I'm interested in buying 100k HIC for 1.6BTC a time. Please send me a PM.

wow.. dev believes in his coin!

he probably have 1M ready to be dumped

100 sat per HIC with a total of 672 million seems realistic. EMC2 went as high as 2200 sat at launch for a 300 MIL scrypt coin.

Yeah that was a fair launch not instamine raped by the devs for hours... this shit should be 0 sat
I agree, a ninja launch with a purposely low diff , without even a pool at launch only benefits those able to insta-mine it the most and is far from a fair launch,

Good evening from Australia , New Zealand, and large parts of Asia , where it was still late after noon/early evening when this coin was launched.

legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
sent to above adresses 399 HIC each.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Received 399 hiro
Thank you
Im ready to mine now

Go Gotzilla coin!
Activity: 406