Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 152. (Read 271641 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Is it a Darkcoin copy?

X11 - Originally from Darkcoin. X11 uses the following for hashing, blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein, luffa, cubehash, shavite, simd and echo. There are GPU miners for this which makes it more suitable, CPU only coins end up run by botnets, so GPUs are best to keep these away. Hirocoin will be the first conventional crypto coin to use X11, Evan put X11 to use in DarkCoin which offers to move funds around anonymously. Hirocoin offers no such feature and will be completely familiar with those who use other crypto currencies like Bitcoin or Litecoin.

Is it possible to reduce the number of rejects? Getting like 60-70% rejects?

Try -queue 0 -scantime 0-2  and lower intensity. Might help. I haven't been getting a lot of rejects so dunno, maybe latency.
sq
Activity: 294
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Is it possible to reduce the number of rejects? Getting like 60-70% rejects?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Want to thank whomever sent me the coin, thanks.  I've been having trouble getting on this forum as I'm new, and they didn't send me a confirmation email.

I seem to be able to solo mine, however, whenever I find a block, and I get paid, I get the notification of incoming, but it never shows up and it's not in the transaction tab.  I does seem to show an address.  Have I got malware with this wallet?  I downloaded it from the first post!  Haven't gotten any of my accepted blocks to actually pay out.

What could be wrong?  Thanks for any help!
I imagine all the stale blocks are caused by the network latency from the source being in the Far East.
legendary
Merit: 1000
Activity: 64
Want to thank whomever sent me the coin, thanks.  I've been having trouble getting on this forum as I'm new, and they didn't send me a confirmation email.

I seem to be able to solo mine, however, whenever I find a block, and I get paid, I get the notification of incoming, but it never shows up and it's not in the transaction tab.  I does seem to show an address.  Have I got malware with this wallet?  I downloaded it from the first post!  Haven't gotten any of my accepted blocks to actually pay out.

Orphans, it happens when 2 or more people solve the same block close together, only one person gets it confirmed by the blockchain,the other person looses out.
Merit: 606
i guess solomining is over...any pools?
Not really, the diff is just more realistic now and still under 1. Alot less stale blocks compared to earlier too. I don't think there is a working pool yet.

Code:
07:15:38

getmininginfo

07:15:38

{
"blocks" : 8733,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.25000000,
"errors" : "",
"networkhashps" : 206729310,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 98
i guess solomining is over...any pools?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Activity: 182
WTS 101000 Hiro Coin.

Offered 0.2 BTC
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
difficulty just took a jump
Activity: 392
After a week of only seeing new script shitcoins that will be raped by ASIC,finally got a inovative one.
Activity: 331

{
"blocks" : 8679,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"difficulty" : 0.25000000,
"networkhashps" : 167338941,
}
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
Guys sorry for being a complete noob (I've always used pools, and never solo mined).

I just installed the sph miner in BAMT. Also downloaded the sourcecode from github and did the make -f makefile.unix command.

What do I do now to start mining? Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks
Activity: 140
Bounty of 2,000HIC available to the first X11 pool.

Anyone having issues connecting please restart your clients. Restarted  the DNS Seed node and it is now picking up lots more clients.

Code:
Starting 4 DNS threads for dnsseed.hirocoin.org (port 53).......done
Starting seeder...done
Starting 96 crawler threads...done
[14-03-15 07:01:57] 39/224 available (222 tried in 192s, 2 new, 0 active), 0 banned; 0 DNS requests, 4 db queries
Activity: 210
"blocks" : 8401,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"difficulty" : 0.06250000,
"networkhashps" : 99729864,

im not getting any blocks for a while now altough the difficulty and network hashrate didn't rise...whats going on?

Looks like we're all on the same chain but with hashrate increase found blocks are less and less.

Edit: "difficulty" : 0.25000000  jumped again.
Activity: 153
mine for future~
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Forked instamined shit, silently launched

whats wrong? can still easily solomine this. Dont really see a problem here.
seems that it is really forked: Is it ok to mine with ~10% of network hashrate, 200 blocks total mined by network from my start, and 0 went to me (I have enough connections)
edit2 (according to Buratino): maybe you're just on right fork Smiley re-syncing now, maybe it will help

this is mine:

{
"version" : 80600,
"protocolversion" : 70010,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"blocks" : 8325,
"timeoffset" : 2,
"connections" : 10,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.06250000,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1394878284,