Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 151. (Read 271641 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Excellent, I am going to check it out now. PM me your HIC address for the bounty.

I'm looking to stock up on HIC so please PM me if you want to sell your coins now.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
New kind of premine - launch silently, instamine more than 3%, cuz everyone will get rejects.

also bad launch time, i can forgive ninja launch but not a bad launch time
remind me of stormcoin

Bad launch time depends on where you live.

To me it launched at 7 pm.
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
Can someone please tell me how to set up the wallet for solo mining in bamt? I downloaded from github and ran
cd src/
make -f makefile.unix  

I can't even locate the qt-wallet. Please help  Huh
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
could you please post your command line for sgminer ?

ofc.

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 0
start /high sgminer.exe -k darkcoin -o 127.0.0.1:3334 -u x -p x -d 0 -d 1 -w 128 -g 4 --intensity 16,16 --gpu-engine 970,970 --gpu-fan 41,43

had all the same except start /high which shouldn't mean much in cause of my mining system. But I agree, it depends much on distance between me and supernode
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
New kind of premine - launch silently, instamine more than 3%, cuz everyone will get rejects.
as you can see in the thread, some people still get blocks. I've started nearly 1.5 hours ago with 7-10 MH, re-synced twice, had many connections and still no blocks. No idea why.

started 4 hours ago. mined 405 blocks with 2mh/s.

wow, i got a whopping 20 blocks with my 2mh :/

Mined balance at the very begining depends very much on your phisical location related from the main seed node. If you are close you can get 10 times more blocks than somebody living thousand miles away
Very valid point. I agree.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
as you can see in the thread, some people still get blocks. I've started nearly 1.5 hours ago with 7-10 MH, re-synced twice, had many connections and still no blocks. No idea why.

Mined balance at the very begining depends very much on your phisical location related to the main seed node. If you are close you can get 10 times more blocks than somebody living thousand miles away
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Code:
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer -k darkcoin -o 127.0.0.1:9347 -u user -p pass -I 17

Config:

Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=9347
port=9348
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcconnect=localhost
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
Activity: 73
Can someone send some to me, solo mine 2hour received nothing Angry, go to the pool...
HHWb8ueEsx7vxNoNKdoinbodw1djtLquKm
thanks!
Activity: 84

ofc.

setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 0
start /high sgminer.exe -k darkcoin -o 127.0.0.1:3334 -u x -p x -d 0 -d 1 -w 128 -g 4 --intensity 16,16 --gpu-engine 970,970 --gpu-fan 41,43
Activity: 98

DTC unofficial team

Activity: 84

Activity: 98
i guess solomining is over...any pools?
Not really, the diff is just more realistic now and still under 1. Alot less stale blocks compared to earlier too. I don't think there is a working pool yet.

the difficulty is low, yes, but there are ppl farming with so high hashrates already that you hardly get anything solo if you just have 1 gpu like me, unlike 2 hours ago where u regularily got blocks even with 1 gpu (i started about 1 1/2 hours ago i think, got like 10 blocks in 10 minutes, and then the last hour i only got 1 block like half an hour ago, and now it only gets even more difficult from now on)
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
works fine here. But block finding is going less and less because of increasing net hashrate...
My last found block was 5 min ago with 6.5Mh/s
Activity: 392

remind me of stormcoin

It was a perfect time for me (though I didn't notice for a few hours). Just because it doesn't suit your particular time zone doesn't make it bad.
DTC unofficial team
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Is it a Darkcoin copy?

X11 - Originally from Darkcoin. X11 uses the following for hashing, blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein, luffa, cubehash, shavite, simd and echo. There are GPU miners for this which makes it more suitable, CPU only coins end up run by botnets, so GPUs are best to keep these away. Hirocoin will be the first conventional crypto coin to use X11, Evan put X11 to use in DarkCoin which offers to move funds around anonymously. Hirocoin offers no such feature and will be completely familiar with those who use other crypto currencies like Bitcoin or Litecoin.

So it is a dark coin without the anonymously
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

remind me of stormcoin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Jump to: