Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 33. (Read 271640 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
{..}Hiro is working his ass off, Joerii is working his ass off, Omar is working his ass off {...}

Yeah, well this is not being in anyway seen by the community and the dropping net hash as well as value confirm that.

Quote from: n00bnoxious
We've got a big project on the horizon, but bear in mind BIG PROJECTS require time, planning and care in order to ensure they are done properly and don't end up causing problems for either ourselves or our loyal fans.

What is the project? Why your "loyal fans" have no idea what this is? Why is it, and progress on it, not communicated to the community?

So to not cause problems to your local fans you keep the project behind close doors and not look for any feedback on it? See if community thinks it is a good idea? So the decisions are somewhat decentralised?

And seriously multipool? Although is a good idea, it's not the best one currently. Currently you need to make the coin look inviting, interesting, and make it stand out and not count that other coins might die out and you will be the "solution" they will turn to. Coins will die out there is no question about it, but there will be new ones, with features that will make em more desirable then HIRO. It's you, devs with the help of community that should help to steer the coin somewhere. But community is unable to do anything if we have no idea what direction the devs are going.

You regard us as a bunch of stoopid sheep that will be drawn by buzz words: "next gen", "best security", "multipool", "big project". You have to be more specific what is on the cards or else there will be no support, if there is not support there will be no adoption. No adoption will make the coin vanish in the avalanche of all the new coins.

Think about it...
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Update: The 2nd HIRO multipool payout is complete! We have paid out 35% more HIRO than if it were mined directly!

Way to kick the early adopters in the ass ! WTF..

Fuck multipools... not the miners..

Wrong, actually a coin multipool is a great thing for miners.

Explain.

You will be proven wrong.
Activity: 280
Bitnation Development Team Member
For those of you worried that we've abandoned the coin this is simply not true. Hiro is working his ass off, Joerii is working his ass off, Omar is working his ass off (have none of you seen the new multipool he's released and is still working hard on?) and I've been moving house for the last week along with holding down a 40 hour a week IRL job and looking after a seriously sick partner. Yet I've still made some time spare to come on here.

I'm sorry if this sounds patronising or condescending, but sometimes in life you just have to have some patience. Not 24 hours, not 7 days, just continual patience. People saying they're sick of the coin not flying up in value in one month must be looking for a pump/dump. We have been very clear about the fact we are NOT leading any pumps or dumps from the start, and that this is not our aim. We've all invested a lot in this coin and aren't giving up any time soon. We've got a big project on the horizon, but bear in mind BIG PROJECTS require time, planning and care in order to ensure they are done properly and don't end up causing problems for either ourselves or our loyal fans. Feel free to stick around or leave, it's your own choice, but we are honestly working tirelessly to try and make sure we can support you guys.

Does anybody have any suggestions for new features or improvements to the coin that don't have anything to do with PoS *or* decreasing the coin supply? We keep asking and all we get are those two buzz words. They will NOT work long term, and are not in the interests of anybody but early adopters. Please suggest away. If you don't want to go public then PM one of us... We'll answer honestly and if you've got a great idea we'll look at it!

Thanks to everyone who's still supporting us - you're the guys who get it :-)

n00b
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Someone reads the newsletter. What does he think?
1) great a multipool, but a lot of coin have one, plus it s great when you have a lot of miners, but we are not here anymore.
2) there is a challenge, ok but what about the comunity? How does it go?
3) the news letter is a post in the thread of HIRO? ( i can see the reaction of the newcomer "WTF??" ). At least, put some smoke, do it the proper way. A well formated pdf document. Something that differentiate from others.
Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.

maybe you can smell sarcasm from my thread.

thanks

this is how it feels

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
WOW, ppl get tired of this great coin.

all pissed off

tired? Yes. Great coin, well that is the debate I am trying to start. What is so great about this coin? What makes it different from other X11 coins out there? What is the feature that will make the widespread adoption happen?

Initially a lot of people thought this will be a very active development team, but all we are getting from them are newsletters about nothing really. Not stuff that will make miners go for this coin rather then limecoin/badgercoin/darkcoin. The only reason you would mine this coin at the moment is to sell it straight away and buy other coins that actually have a plan of where they want to be in a year time. This coin, however, feels like it does not. It seems that the coin is as is and the dev team is counting mostly on the "summer is coming" slogan rather then "we will/have implemented this awesome feature".

the coin is pretty much as is, there will be nothing new added to it, all that will be done from now on is features/services build around the coin. The thing is, for this you need active community, for active community you need active developers that communicate with users directly not via a shitty newsletters that are not even formatted properly and look totally amateurish (just like the initial coin logo).

Basically the devs need to get their shit together and brain storm on how to make this coin stand out so a community grows around it. If this is not done this coin will be dead by summer.

maybe you can smell sarcasm from my thread.

thanks

all pissed off

tired? Yes. Great coin, well that is the debate I am trying to start. What is so great about this coin? What makes it different from other X11 coins out there? What is the feature that will make the widespread adoption happen?

Initially a lot of people thought this will be a very active development team, but all we are getting from them are newsletters about nothing really. Not stuff that will make miners go for this coin rather then limecoin/badgercoin/darkcoin. The only reason you would mine this coin at the moment is to sell it straight away and buy other coins that actually have a plan of where they want to be in a year time. This coin, however, feels like it does not. It seems that the coin is as is and the dev team is counting mostly on the "summer is coming" slogan rather then "we will/have implemented this awesome feature".

the coin is pretty much as is, there will be nothing new added to it, all that will be done from now on is features/services build around the coin. The thing is, for this you need active community, for active community you need active developers that communicate with users directly not via a shitty newsletters that are not even formatted properly and look totally amateurish (just like the initial coin logo).

Basically the devs need to get their shit together and brain storm on how to make this coin stand out so a community grows around it. If this is not done this coin will be dead by summer.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
yeah to long for wait hiro to the moon

tired with hirocoin ..1month and price stil around 500
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

all pissed off

its always the same. some people try to hold it down and during this time they buy buy and buy.
After a lot of owners are pissed off they pump and all sellers are again pissed off

don´t sell any before a price is around 3000
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

all pissed off
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Update: The 2nd HIRO multipool payout is complete! We have paid out 35% more HIRO than if it were mined directly!

Wrong, actually a coin multipool is a great thing for miners.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

Activity: 392
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
just dumped all my hiros... price should hit below 400 in few days
Did you see what happened to HIRO? It was not that nobody believed in it. It became huge at the time. It was pumped to more than 5000 sat, had a huge hashrate. People are laughing now because everything had disappeared.

Sorry to point it to you, but the team is like a steering comity. We help where they need help. But they said along the way that every thing is taken care of and that they are working very hard. That was pure BS.

The comunity have to invest to support the coin value for the long run, and help when the team has planned. The thing is we don t know shit about what they have planned. Do they wait for BitCoin to get pumped again and gain value like Megacoin did, profiting of bitcoin adoption? Sure i m waiting for the next bitcoin pump but meanwhile i would liek the growing skilled comity to do their hard work, make a plan, start things, get coherent and stop telling that everything is fine.

I m not the guy who wtahc the price every day, but look at it and the long trend. This kind of trend is only seen in stocks that has bad management or bad economic environment. So which one is it for HIRO?
I just want to add that in crypto we have this fantastic thing that is adoption. I think that i haven t seen it in the entire thread. That a shame, because altcoin is all about it.

This is exactly the thing I am trying to raise awareness of. +1
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
I just started a lottery with 3 prizes: 3K, 1.5K and 500 Hiro.

RT https://twitter.com/cryptorush/status/462484389650509824

Please follow this link and vote for Hirocoin with your Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr account (or all three).

1 DAYS LEFT! WE NEED YOU!

>>> https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/11196-hirocoin-next-gen-currency <<<

63 of 100 left, keep it up! Don't forget to tweet "Invite friends".

What is Thunderclap?
Thunderclap is the first crowd-speaking platform that helps people be heard by saying something together.

How does it work?
If you reach your supporter goal, Thunderclap will blast out a timed Twitter, Facebook, or Tumblr post from all your supporters, creating a wave of attention.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I think many people miss the point here. Coins take time. This stuff never happens over night. People blew smoke up MEGACOIN when it first came out, guess what... I made tons of money holding it for almost a year. I was one of the few that mined it, on 3 Nvidia cards no less while everyone was busy laughing can calling it a crap coin. I laughed all the way to the bank with 16 BTC.

Yes I do agree that the community has some to do with the price, but then I ask those crying about it... What are YOU doing to help further the coin? Or is it just better for you to whine about it? If you really want the coin to take off, and are looking at it for more than a quick pump and dump, toss your hat in the ring and offer some help.

Really, you can either get lucky or you dont. Many of us miners more or less have NOT picked right, but then there are a few that we make big. Without risk you can not get a good reward at times... thats life.

People that are chapped, well hate to break it to you, your in for many more of those. Welcome to cryptos. For those that are chapped and do still want to see the coin go somewhere... I am sure Devs can use some help.

Did you see what happened to HIRO? It was not that nobody believed in it. It became huge at the time. It was pumped to more than 5000 sat, had a huge hashrate. People are laughing now because everything had disappeared.

Sorry to point it to you, but the team is like a steering comity. We help where they need help. But they said along the way that every thing is taken care of and that they are working very hard. That was pure BS.

The comunity have to invest to support the coin value for the long run, and help when the team has planned. The thing is we don t know shit about what they have planned. Do they wait for BitCoin to get pumped again and gain value like Megacoin did, profiting of bitcoin adoption? Sure i m waiting for the next bitcoin pump but meanwhile i would liek the growing skilled comity to do their hard work, make a plan, start things, get coherent and stop telling that everything is fine.

I m not the guy who wtahc the price every day, but look at it and the long trend. This kind of trend is only seen in stocks that has bad management or bad economic environment. So which one is it for HIRO?
I just want to add that in crypto we have this fantastic thing that is adoption. I think that i haven t seen it in the entire thread. That a shame, because altcoin is all about it.
ntz
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Betahash.com - Hirocoin pool
http://betahash.com/getting_started

- Anonymous pool, no registration required

- Autopayouts from 0.01 Hirocoin once an hour

- Powerful Dedicated servers with SSD

- 10 Gbit/s network

- Stratum,  PROP Payouts , 1% fee

- Live stats

- Stratum port: 5555