Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 49. (Read 271641 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
https://www.hirocoin.org/forum/index.php?topic=108.0

Create a multipool that pays out in Hirocoin  - started !

Who will mine HIRO then, you morons?! It's not profitable to mine currently, everyone will mine multipool and noone will mine HIRO. Diff will fall to near zero. HIRO is not PoS. Probably you, guys, are special kind of idiots. I am out. It was a mistake to buy 23K @ 1150

If people will get paid in hiro that means there will always be a demand on the exchanges and the price will rise.

It's a bit tricky though cause if you mine directly hiro with your gpus it cheaper on the electricity so the multipool should be targeted towards sha and scrypt asics, right?

You are correct. The goal of the multipool is to allow you to mine Scypt, X11 and SHA-256 coins and be paid in HIRO. This gives everyone a chance to get involved in HIRO.

Also if everyone decides to to mine on the multipool and the difficulty drops for HIRO, then it will be profitable to mine HIRO directly. The prices, profitability and difficulty will all adjust towards an equilibrium.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Who will mine HIRO then, you morons?! It's not profitable to mine currently, everyone will mine multipool and noone will mine HIRO. Diff will fall to near zero. HIRO is not PoS. Probably you, guys, are special kind of idiots. I am out. It was a mistake to buy 23K @ 1150

If people will get paid in hiro that means there will always be a demand on the exchanges and the price will rise.

It's a bit tricky though cause if you mine directly hiro with your gpus it cheaper on the electricity so the multipool should be targeted towards sha and scrypt asics, right?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Isn't it hot ?!

For those who masturbating on coin icons, but I prefer to masturbate on coin price and high difficulty.
Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

People don't have manners anymore...

It's very easy to bash.
It takes a little more effort to be constructive. Clearly this guy ^ lacks motivation.

In other news!

Hironews Update #2 (in case you missed it)
https://www.hirocoin.org/forum/index.php?topic=105.msg952

AND Hirocoin has a brand new logo, crafted with love.

Isn't it hot ?!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

If only all coin devs were like this !

We said we're going to go 100% transparent and now we're putting our money where our mouth is.

Check out our goals and objectives !

....and feel free to join any team or project you like !
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
We said we're going to go 100% transparent and now we're putting our money where our mouth is.

Check out our goals and objectives !

....and feel free to join any team or project you like !
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice
Hiro and Groestl r 2 serious coins to mine with gpus, just price is too low long time ... Sad
legendary
Thanks for the compliments guys Smiley
Activity: 326
King of all the land
Love the new logo -- perfectly simple. Congratulations guys! Hirocoin should go far.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I've been mining this coin for over 2 weeks now using my dual 7950 rig with 0 down time.
The temperature maxed at 58C.
It's the most stable and well managed coin I've seen so far.
legendary
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
We present our new logo !

We love this logo because it expresses what we stand for, and it's very easy on the eyes.  Cheesy
Open, friendly, professional and secure. It's simple and easy to recognise. The color green symbolizes growth.
And the logo has a Japanese vibe to it, which resonates with the name Hiro.

Congrats to Basun, who has won 36,000 Hirocoin with his winning submission.

looks good congratulations
legendary
We present our new logo !

We love this logo because it expresses what we stand for, and it's very easy on the eyes.  Cheesy
Open, friendly, professional and secure. It's simple and easy to recognise. The color green symbolizes growth.
And the logo has a Japanese vibe to it, which resonates with the name Hiro.

Congrats to Basun, who has won 36,000 Hirocoin with his winning submission.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Mining this coin is uber Cool! My systems never ran so cool, so stable then while mining Hirocoin.
I can advise everybody to jump in and mine!

Ok value of coins is not the best atm but it will go up, just hold your mined coins and take in account you really use alot less electricity with mining Hirocoin compaired to Scrypt coins!

Yup, x11 is the best! There are some algo's that work as cool as x11 too, like qubit and groetsl.
Activity: 608
Mining this coin is uber Cool! My systems never ran so cool, so stable then while mining Hirocoin.
I can advise everybody to jump in and mine!

Ok value of coins is not the best atm but it will go up, just hold your mined coins and take in account you really use alot less electricity with mining Hirocoin compaired to Scrypt coins!
Activity: 608
Despite the roller coaster week, Hiro is growing steadily.

~It started at 500 Satoshi and few weeks later it is stabling at 800 Satoshi while reaching a 5700 satoshi high.

Not too shabby

Indeed but i really don't get those dumb dumpers, how can you sell these coins below 2000 Satoshi, it's just not profitable like that, just simple economics seem to be to complex for many... the price was going up so lovely yesterday and still some fucks (pardon my french) dumped and dumped until the price was crap again.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Despite the roller coaster last week, Hiro is growing steadily.

~It started at 500 Satoshi and few weeks later it is stabilizing at 800 Satoshi while reaching a 5700 satoshi high.

Not too shabby
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
POOL FOR HIROCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
1% FEES To Keep The Pools Running
FULLY AUTOMATIC POOL
51 DAYS UPTIME
it auto paysout when you collect 300 hiros
SING UP RELAX AND ANJOY WE DO THE REST FOR YOU

yeah folks, SING up, top of your voice, HIRO, HIRO
Pages: