Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 44. (Read 271640 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
HashHarder Now Supports HiroCoin

http://www.hashharder.com/x11/hirocoin

No Registration | Mine To Wallet

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

Our video has been published !

Put it on HD !

It's going to be used in the soon to be launched massive marketing push  Cool

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
www.newcointrade.com

Today we have 2 news.

1. Jerry join us this week, his role is BD.
2. GUESS PRICE function will online in next week.

--NCT team
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Bitnation Development Team Member
We've got to look at multipools - if we can use all these asic boxes that are on order to mine other coins - sell them for Hiro and pay out the asics users for Hiro we're laughing!

We're already working on a multi-protocol multipool that pays out in Hiro! We've got lots of the back end in place, just getting it really slick before release. We can't afford to release something like that and have it not work properly.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
FLT went from 2billion coins to 200million a 1800mill decrease and now look how much of a hit it is!

If HIC went from 640million to 64million!! with pos! android wallet, all think of the possibities. people would have a real world use while earning interest

Grin

Yes, I also think 640m is way 2 much. Especially having in mind this competitive market. But I guess devs have their own opinion, let us see how it turns out.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
FLT went from 2billion coins to 200million a 1800mill decrease and now look how much of a hit it is!

If HIC went from 640million to 64million!! with pos! android wallet, all think of the possibities. people would have a real world use while earning interest

Grin

I would Love to see Pos on hiro , then id move my coins away from the exchanges(just in balance Never on sale Smiley and id make the top 100 list Smiley
only thing i have against that idea is that it would make it more expensive for me to buy more ^^
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
We've got to look at multipools - if we can use all these asic boxes that are on order to mine other coins - sell them for Hiro and pay out the asics users for Hiro we're laughing!
Activity: 490

Grin
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I thinks something need to be done soon.

Don't panic. More then "something" is being done. Please check out our forum to see the current goals and objectives we're working on.

https://www.hirocoin.org/forum/index.php?topic=108.0

Also, our video is done and we're about to organize a massive marketing push. The plan is currently in a draft version and will be looked at by an online marketing expert.

So don't worry, the current price of Hirocoin says nothing about it's future. It's just a snapshot.

Coins that don't survive price fluctuations are the coins that are only there to make the creators rich ! The creators lose interest after a dump and start a new coin. We are not like that. You have nothing to fear.

keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 490

Don't panic. More then "something" is being done. Please check out our forum to see the current goals and objectives we're working on.

Also, our video is done and we're about to organize a massive marketing push. The plan is currently in a draft version and will be looked at by an online marketing expert.

So don't worry, the current price of Hirocoin says nothing about it's future. It's just a snapshot.

Coins that don't survive price fluctuations are the coins that are only there to make the creators rich ! The creators lose interest after a dump and start a new coin. We are not like that. You have nothing to fear.

great work.
legendary
Posting our promo video tonight ! Stay tuned, it's pretty awesome.
legendary

Activity: 280
Bitnation Development Team Member
I made a new service.

top 100 richest hirocoin addresses
http://coinia.net/hirocoin/getbalance.php?top=100

Please donate.
hirocoin: HDTMNAcfoVpShig2Hmmkyf6LRz6EVtTMPP
btc: 1agran1xQ4Nwiqv1qegBDF6kqZdfESMUG

Wonderful, thanks agran! Great to see people starting to get involved in a proactive way!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I thinks something need to be done soon, I only see sell orders on Hiro exchanges. This means the price might go down in the future and once it sinks too deep, there is no going back for most of coins.
What is with that marketing?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io

All previous issues have been addressed and resolved! Back 100% operational!

We are extremely pleased to inform you all that the negative balance issue has now been fixed.

Since the extent of missing transactions was considerable for that period, and that we lost more debit transactions rather than credit ones (meaning balances in credit_dummy were higher than the actual amount), we proceeded with a credit based on your average payout / block for the affected period. We chose to proceed this way to resolve this issue faster for everybody.  That ensured a minimal loss, and everybody got their fair share of the coins for that period that were previously un-credited to assess the credit/debit inconsistensies.

You can come back mining at http://Hiro.SuchPool.pw

We will soon announce a full week of 0% fees to compensate all our miners.

Again, we deeply apoligize for the inconvenients that occured recently. Please be assured that we won't let that happen again.
We took this as a lesson, and quickly reacted by adding more database slaves, more backups and more security overall on our infrastructure.

At this moment, every previous issue has been solved and we are back operational at 100%!

We hope you enjoy mining on our pools. Bring back the hashes!

*If you feel like your balance is somehow still incorrect, feel free to contact us at any time at [email protected]

The SuchPool Team
www.suchpool.pw
[email protected]
irc.freenode.net - #SuchPool
Activity: 910
I made a new service.

top 100 richest hirocoin addresses
http://coinia.net/hirocoin/getbalance.php?top=100

Please donate.
hirocoin: HDTMNAcfoVpShig2Hmmkyf6LRz6EVtTMPP
btc: 1agran1xQ4Nwiqv1qegBDF6kqZdfESMUG
legendary
So any news on the Hiro front? Will the amount of coins get reduced, will there be a new marketing campaign, will there...?

- Coins amount will not be reduced, as we strongly believe this is unethical behavior which provides early adopters with an unfair advantage to future investors / miners
- A lot of news. Check out the previous two pages, as well as hirocoin.org ( we've just finished our promo video and are about to launch a big campaign, in which you - the loyal Hirocoin community - will have a chance to earn a LARGE amount of Hirocoins. )

Video will be released tomorrow.
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
So any news on the Hiro front? Will the amount of coins get reduced, will there be a new marketing campaign, will there...?
Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

Really happy Suchpool is back up and running.
The admins are great guys and honestly did their best to handle the situation.
legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io

STATEMENT FROM SUCHPOOL.PW ABOUT DATABASES ISSUES ON 2014-04-19

*NOTE: MINING HAS RESTARTED NOW. Everything that you have mined after the first issue are there, and everything you will mine in the future too.

Dear users,
We lately had two long period of downtimes caused by the databases. Both crashes were related.

At this point, we fully recovered 100% of the data of the second one since we already had put improved backup systems in place.
We have yet to restore the previous balances from the first ~30 hours period, but the values are isolated in what you can see as CREDIT_DUMMY.
We will use the average payout per block you were all getting in that ~30 hour period, and redistribute it faily so everybody will get an amount really close to what they should have.

Please take a look at the statement we posted online, detailing the situation and what has been done to ensure the smallest loss possible.

http://suchpool.pw/docs/statementdb.pdf

If you have any questions, you may contact us at [email protected] (Make sure to mention which pool it is about, your username, your deposit address) We will verify and credit what has to be credited if applicable.

Thanks for mining with us!
Pages:
Jump to: