Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 71. (Read 271641 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
You both need to shut up. P2P guy please quit spamming your pool every 5 minutes, and guy who dislikes P2P please just put it to rest.

Your both making the Hiro thread look bad. Ssshhhh....
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

This is whats going on here, for those that havent read between the lines yet. Apparently , some folx got shammed on a MPOS pool, by a non-legit scumbag op, its super unfortunate, im very sick of all the scams in crypto, Panda Coin, Cryptoruch, coinmarket.io.. the list goes on and on.. we all know this. So what happens when big news like that comes out, ( this is the inbetween the lines part )..opportunists come out , an yet again see a way to profit from basically  propaganda, and twisting proper information to suit their agenda. This would be the case in this instance. Now the mud slinging will start, Ill 'be a kid in someones bacement', or mabey even an 'angry lil boy'..see this is exactly what happens, and how one reacts when facts are in the way of a persons agenda, usually when that agenda involves making them $.  Ar there shady pool ops out there, OHH MY YES..and their scumbags.. however there are legit pool ops out there aswell.

STOP PROPAGATING TWISTED FACTS TO SUIT YOUR AGENDA

LEL
http://img3.allvoices.com/thumbs/event/609/480/64548338-martin-lel.jpg
Activity: 84

This is whats going on here, for those that havent read between the lines yet. Apparently , some folx got shammed on a MPOS pool, by a non-legit scumbag op, its super unfortunate, im very sick of all the scams in crypto, Panda Coin, Cryptoruch, coinmarket.io.. the list goes on and on.. we all know this. So what happens when big news like that comes out, ( this is the inbetween the lines part )..opportunists come out , an yet again see a way to profit from basically  propaganda, and twisting proper information to suit their agenda. This would be the case in this instance. Now the mud slinging will start, Ill 'be a kid in someones bacement', or mabey even an 'angry lil boy'..see this is exactly what happens, and how one reacts when facts are in the way of a persons agenda, usually when that agenda involves making them $.  Ar there shady pool ops out there, OHH MY YES..and their scumbags.. however there are legit pool ops out there aswell.

STOP PROPAGATING TWISTED FACTS TO SUIT YOUR AGENDA
Activity: 7
Why should gpu threads be 2?
What is the difference?
I have one 290x and one 290.
I get the same mh/s when using 1 or 2 on both.
Please explain.
Thanks.
Activity: 110
Oh yeah, anyone got any good settings for a 3x 270 (not x) rig?  Grin

My settings are:

{
"pools" : [
{
"name" : "Poolz.Eu",
"url" : "http://poolz.eu:9408",
"user" : "HIROCOINADDRESS",
"pass" : "x"
}
],
"intensity" : "16",
"gpu-engine" : "0-1140",
"gpu-memclock" : "1500-1550",
"gpu-powertune" : "20",
"thread-concurrency" : "8192",
"worksize" : "256",
"look-up gap" : "2",
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"failover-only" : true,
"log" : "15",
"sharelog" : "50",
"kernel" : "darkcoin",

"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin"
}

And what speed do you get with those settings?

2.1+  MH
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Being a relative newb with cryptocurrencies, I have to admit I don't know which of you is right.

Still, DQ is winning at the moment for me, actual evidence is a good way to win an argument I guess. I'm pretty much put off p2pools now!

Oh yeah, anyone got any good settings for a 3x 270 (not x) rig?  Grin

There is nothing wrong with p2pool. Just make sure you have a good node with low latency. If you do not have one close setup your own node. I currently have 0.37% DOA. My returns on p2pool in almost all cases run higher than it does on an MPOS pool. It does require you understand how it works to make the most of it. A general statement that p2pool is bad is just not correct. It is no different than saying that you had a bad experience on an MPOS pool so they are all bad.

Just my 0.02 HIRO's worth

Have a good day!

Thrash

+1
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace

My settings are:

{
{
}
],

}

And what speed do you get with those settings?
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
Being a relative newb with cryptocurrencies, I have to admit I don't know which of you is right.

Still, DQ is winning at the moment for me, actual evidence is a good way to win an argument I guess. I'm pretty much put off p2pools now!

There is nothing wrong with p2pool. Just make sure you have a good node with low latency. If you do not have one close setup your own node. I currently have 0.37% DOA. My returns on p2pool in almost all cases run higher than it does on an MPOS pool. It does require you understand how it works to make the most of it. A general statement that p2pool is bad is just not correct. It is no different than saying that you had a bad experience on an MPOS pool so they are all bad.

Just my 0.02 HIRO's worth

Have a good day!

Thrash
Activity: 239
Merit: 103
Q: "Do the 'orphan' and 'dead' shares in P2Pool's status display hurt me?"
A: They shouldn't - It's normal for some fraction of everyone's shares to end up orphaned or dead. Because payouts are calculated by counting how many shares you have relative to others, everyone with normal configurations is equally "hurt" by this. However, if you have a large proportion of stales, your payout will be hurt. You can see how well you're doing by looking at P2Pool's "Efficiency" (ex: Efficiency: ~110.6% (40-111%)). If 100% doesn't lie within the confidence interval at the end, something is probably wrong (with 95% confidence)

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/P2Pool

Yea EXACTALY. ITS GARBAGE. As a worker/hasher YOU LOSE ( on your own to a p2p pool ) 8-20% is DOA or rejected, thats a LOT MORE than a reputable MPOS pool.. by orders of magnitude.

sounds like you have latency issues bro, nothing wrong with p2p if your latency is good. I personally don't do it anymore because my internet sucks but blaming the entire network because your latency sucks is a little off.

Um, no.. im talking abt facts, from THEIR dashboard BRO. Ive never put a gpu onna p2p pool, nor would I ever. I did not fabricate that screen shot.. go look for yourself.. the link is a few posts above.

Just look up his other posts.

Hes just one angry little kid with no clue what hes talking about.
Well he mined Asscoin so he got what he deserves.

My settings are:

{
{
}
],

}
...I hate to be negative here, but I don't think paying him will make him hate you any less. Surely you should be paying me to convince me poolsz.eu is actually good?  Wink

We need hate. Hate make us better and stronger Wink Operator.concept, if you mine in http://poolz.eu:9408/ we will pay you for your shares  Cool
Activity: 448

DQ is wrong. Yes, you have more rejected shares with a P2P pool vs a stratum pool, but so does everybody else on the P2P pool. The block reward is still divided equally to each miner according to the VALID shares that are submitted, so you do not make less. In fact if your rejected share percentage is lower than the rest of  the miners, you actually GAIN shares from their invalids. What's important is to make sure you have a low latency to pool in order to minimize your rejected shares:

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogemining/comments/1uncvb/the_benefits_of_mining_using_p2pool_better

I'll stick to stratum pool.

Good explanation though.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

DQ is wrong. Yes, you have more rejected shares with a P2P pool vs a stratum pool, but so does everybody else on the P2P pool. The block reward is still divided equally to each miner according to the VALID shares that are submitted, so you do not make less. In fact if your rejected share percentage is lower than the rest of  the miners, you actually GAIN shares from their invalids. What's important is to make sure you have a low latency to pool in order to minimize your rejected shares:

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogemining/comments/1uncvb/the_benefits_of_mining_using_p2pool_better
Activity: 6

http://poolz.eu:9408 - I am running a P2Pool node in Europe :

ULTRA FAST INTERNET CONNECTION
Unix Server equipped with SSD, tuned for low latency
NOW THE FEE IS 0.5%

How to connect:
Server = http://poolz.eu:9408
Username = your HIRO wallet address
Password = choose a whatever random password

Highlights:
No registration, start mining directly
Lightweight pool frontend, responsive design also perfect for browsing with tablet or smartphone
Node heartbeat live displayed on frontend, updating every 10 seconds also on smartphone and tablet PC
Fast and direct payments (PPLNS) into your wallet instead of a central wallet managed by someone you don't know
Decentralized network, harder to attack
Transactionfee's in a block will also by payed to all miners in the pool
Switch between different p2pool nodes without penalty. Payments will continue, they are all connected --> just setup another P2Pool node or two as backup

DeltaQuebec you are GREAT!! Thanks for the hate!!!
Activity: 84
A: They shouldn't - It's normal for some fraction of everyone's shares to end up orphaned or dead. Because payouts are calculated by counting how many shares you have relative to others, everyone with normal configurations is equally "hurt" by this. However, if you have a large proportion of stales, your payout will be hurt. You can see how well you're doing by looking at P2Pool's "Efficiency" (ex: Efficiency: ~110.6% (40-111%)). If 100% doesn't lie within the confidence interval at the end, something is probably wrong (with 95% confidence)

Yea EXACTALY. ITS GARBAGE. As a worker/hasher YOU LOSE ( on your own to a p2p pool ) 8-20% is DOA or rejected, thats a LOT MORE than a reputable MPOS pool.. by orders of magnitude.

sounds like you have latency issues bro, nothing wrong with p2p if your latency is good. I personally don't do it anymore because my internet sucks but blaming the entire network because your latency sucks is a little off.

Um, no.. im talking abt facts, from THEIR dashboard BRO. Ive never put a gpu onna p2p pool, nor would I ever. I did not fabricate that screen shot.. go look for yourself.. the link is a few posts above.
Activity: 6
Anyone got any good settings for a 3x r9 270 (not x) rig?
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

Activity: 289
Yep, mine are sapphires also. Cheers, thanks ALOT
Pages:
Jump to: