Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Truckcoin - TRK - X11 - 200% PoS Interest! - page 10. (Read 48804 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
My thoughts are we need to rely more on the community then the developers. The parameters of the coin right now work. So there is no reason to change it. BTC does not change it self to the newest fad. What we need now is to grow the community and make this coin usable. But even as is this coin provides a solid return on investment in terms of truck coin. 200% is better then you will get from a normal stock portfolio.

I think you're wrong, much more important to have solid developer, community will follow a strong developer.

I think that a coin that will last long term will need a strong community over a strong developer. These coins are open source so other people with know how should develop their little part of the market. You do not have the original developers of DOGE or BTC doing everything now days. For a good pump and dump we want a good dev because that will give us the quick hype for the pump. Of course it is nice to have a good active dev but that is not the main thing we need.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
200% ! What the hell..

Thats about the same inflation-rate as normal fiat-currencies like EURO and USD got for the time being.

Due to this, i'm sure this coin will be a insane long-term success. /s

it's possible to gradually adjust the reward and plan for inflation. a hard coin cap is also possible so that coins aren't just flooding in daily forever. things are still new and volatile though as there's still a lot of miner dumping on exchanges so I'm happy to just wait and see what direction the dev will go in with his idea.

+1
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
200% ! What the hell..

Thats about the same inflation-rate as normal fiat-currencies like EURO and USD got for the time being.

it's possible to gradually adjust the reward and plan for inflation. a hard coin cap is also possible so that coins aren't just flooding in daily forever. things are still new and volatile though as there's still a lot of miner dumping on exchanges so I'm happy to just wait and see what direction the dev will go in with his idea.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
200% ! What the hell..

Activity: 714
@kryptographer
My thoughts are we need to rely more on the community then the developers. The parameters of the coin right now work. So there is no reason to change it. BTC does not change it self to the newest fad. What we need now is to grow the community and make this coin usable. But even as is this coin provides a solid return on investment in terms of truck coin. 200% is better then you will get from a normal stock portfolio.

I think you're wrong, much more important to have solid developer, community will follow a strong developer.
Activity: 826
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
Android wallet would be nice. I am not sure if you would be able to stake with it though.
@kryptographer
I believe an Android wallet is in the works.

Oh that would be good. Would increase the value I'm sure. Hopefully the dev can pop in and let everyone know what's going on with the coin.
Activity: 838
I believe an Android wallet is in the works.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
We are the first to program your future (c)
Prices seem cheap right now but only if there is a strong hard working dev with future plans.

TRK not only has a great dev, but a nice loyal community who pitches in when the dev is busy doing other stuff. Dev has not promised anything he can't deliver, and whether or not he adds more features or services, it's a great coin as-is. I think most of us who mined it during the POW period are holding for the long term because we know this 200% POS coin is extremely undervalued, and well... Truckcoin is designed for holding long-term, it rewards you well for that.

Now is a great time to buy.

That is great and all but I disagree that it is a great coin as is. Is it not just a clone with some parameters changed? There needs to be developments underway that will be released in the future? What plans are there?

I see there is one horrendous game that was paid for with a bounty (although I think it is worthless). Really not trying to FUD here guys, just looking for some information about the future of this coin.

It's not innovations that attract investors, they attract only techy ones. Does Bitcoin have innovations in comparison to any other successful altcoin? Blockchain is an innovation. In global sense. Everything else is a market niche. But to some extent Truckcoin has an innovation - it is the first 200% PoS coin.
legendary
Blockchain Developer
Prices seem cheap right now but only if there is a strong hard working dev with future plans.

TRK not only has a great dev, but a nice loyal community who pitches in when the dev is busy doing other stuff. Dev has not promised anything he can't deliver, and whether or not he adds more features or services, it's a great coin as-is. I think most of us who mined it during the POW period are holding for the long term because we know this 200% POS coin is extremely undervalued, and well... Truckcoin is designed for holding long-term, it rewards you well for that.

That is great and all but I disagree that it is a great coin as is. Is it not just a clone with some parameters changed? There needs to be developments underway that will be released in the future? What plans are there?

I see there is one horrendous game that was paid for with a bounty (although I think it is worthless). Really not trying to FUD here guys, just looking for some information about the future of this coin.

Lots of coins out there have no innovation and are simple clones of other coins. If it isn't part of your investment portfolio then so be it, no reason to come in here telling everyone that the coin is worthless or what not. I like the coin,  I like the parameters. It is worth something to me. I am sure you could find another coin that suits your needs.

So is that a no? No new features coming up?

I said the game was worthless, not the coin.

I have no idea if there is anything being worked on for the coin. It is only a month old so my guess would be no, but you would have to ask the dev.
@kryptographer

Lots of coins out there have no innovation and are simple clones of other coins. If it isn't part of your investment portfolio then so be it, no reason to come in here telling everyone that the coin is worthless or what not. I like the coin,  I like the parameters. It is worth something to me. I am sure you could find another coin that suits your needs.

So is that a no? No new features coming up?

I said the game was worthless, not the coin.
legendary
Blockchain Developer

@kryptographer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

@kryptographer
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Yay, blockchain is moving again, truck is back on the road. Driver was drunk and had to sleep it off.
Activity: 56
Wallet is on 80%.Can i have some node?

Close and reopen wallet. Usually that helps.
Thanks,i will try now
Activity: 195
Merit: 10

Close and reopen wallet. Usually that helps.
Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: