Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Truckcoin - TRK - X11 - 200% PoS Interest! - page 8. (Read 48804 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
Wake up everyone. 0 volume is not good if we want to stay on an exchange.

There are a total of 0.10 btc in orders on bittrex. Looks like nobody is interested even at this low of a price. The PoW phase might has released too many coins. I hope you aren't too deep into this tom14cat14.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Wake up everyone. 0 volume is not good if we want to stay on an exchange.
Activity: 658
Dev, could you please change OP to reflect the real Min stake time: ~9 days? New people coming to truckcoin are confused because they don't read the whole thread so they didn't see when you mentioned it was actually about 9 days instead of 8 hours.

Good call. Updated the OP.

Thanks. It also helps remind those of us who have been here the whole time but invest in many different coins a quick reference for when we forget. Like I did. Grin

I`m in this!! The price is really cheap regardless
Dev, could you please change OP to reflect the real Min stake time: ~9 days? New people coming to truckcoin are confused because they don't read the whole thread so they didn't see when you mentioned it was actually about 9 days instead of 8 hours.

Thanks. It also helps remind those of us who have been here the whole time but invest in many different coins a quick reference for when we forget. Like I did. Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Truckcoin (TRK) has been added to the Big List of Altcoin Trading Symbols - http://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-lists/list-alternative-cryptocurrency-trading-symbols/  Grin
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Where did everyone go? Way too quite. Dev do you have any plans for this coin or any update on what you are working on?

+1

also a new tweet would be nice so we have something to retweet.
any possible new features for the coin ? lots of coins have in wallet chat that would be nice to have if possible.
i would like to hear from others what they would like to see added to the coin and from the dev what the possibilitys are.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Where did everyone go? Way too quite. Dev do you have any plans for this coin or any update on what you are working on?
How is minting going on for others? I am still trying to mint my first block. Seems that estimated time to find block is a bit off.

I always get a batch of minting when i start my wallet and then takes awhile for the next minting. I always shut my wallet when I am not home.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
How is minting going on for others? I am still trying to mint my first block. Seems that estimated time to find block is a bit off.

Apparently there is a miscode somewhere that really makes staking time happen past day 8 or 9.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I've been minting for a couple weeks now and haven't had any problems. It's always taken 9 days for me, minting on the 9th day. For example, today I minted a couple blocks that I had deposited on 23rd June.

Smallest block I've minted was ~1900 which minted immediately on the 9th day so I can't comment for blocks smaller than this. I try combine them in to 10k blocks.
Activity: 195
Activity: 87
my wallet seems to be stuck on block 27937

So was mine, seems to have just kicked in now. On block 27985 now.

Maybe try checkwallet/repairwallet and restarting client if it hasn't caught up already.

@ 28026 now, seems to work fine now.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

So was mine, seems to have just kicked in now. On block 27985 now.

Maybe try checkwallet/repairwallet and restarting client if it hasn't caught up already.
Activity: 644
Activity: 72
I have been in contact with the owner of the store http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en

I have proposed a 5k TRK bounty for the owner if they can implement the coin on their site.  They are looking for partnerships, and have addd Spaincoin and Jackpotcoin, so I think there could be something here.

The fastest way to be listed on big exchanges is high volume. Numerous coin have been listed on mintpal by just have high volume. That is a tall order but if we could spread the word and for some of us do day trading it will help draw people in.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
We are the first to program your future (c)
I also forgot to mention I drove the price down last night and have not seen any real recovery with any volume. This scares me a bit. I am almost all of our volume in the last 24 hours. If we are not careful we will be delisted. Even if you only make a small profit day trading is a good thing because it raises volume. I bought 100k yesterday morning and sold last night. Total volume from me was about .58 BTC our total is .67

You are right, a possibility to be delisted exists, but look at Whitecoin on Poloniex - 0.65 btc in buy orders and 0.0053 btc 24 hour volume @ 115 sat. I don't think this coin could be delisted. Lets assume that we don't have active developer or he can't implement innovations at this moment (for example some payment processing). What would we do? We need publicity. Every other exchange adds some publicity and therefore volume. Volume will attract more investors (and also active community members), so it can give us some spare btc to spend on promotion. If we don't want to stop the train, or the truck in our case, we need to expose this coin in every possible way.
I also forgot to mention I drove the price down last night and have not seen any real recovery with any volume. This scares me a bit. I am almost all of our volume in the last 24 hours. If we are not careful we will be delisted. Even if you only make a small profit day trading is a good thing because it raises volume. I bought 100k yesterday morning and sold last night. Total volume from me was about .58 BTC our total is .67
Pages:
Jump to: