Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Truckcoin - TRK - X11 - 200% PoS Interest! - page 5. (Read 48804 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Wasn't there a bounty address created already? How much is left?

This is the official giveaway/contest address: http://trk.cryptospread.com:2750/address/pFpvNoPicXfweL5VM8n6fv1L62Mo5xvS8c

It was originally created to hold the block explorer bounty that I opted to go towards giveaways instead. I'm not aware of an official bounty address.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Wasn't there a bounty address created already? How much is left?
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
HyperStake is a great boost for truckcoiners, but let's not let Truckcoin die okay? They are both good coins and after the HyperStake fork, they are not the same coin and are relatively unrelated, except for both having high POS.

+1

very nice of those guys to fork it .

yes id also like to see more done with trk !

we could offer bountys as a community for things we would like to see done.

tell me what the plan is and ill help ive matched tom14cats incentives but id be willing to part with some more trk if improvements are made.
HyperStake is a great boost for truckcoiners, but let's not let Truckcoin die okay? They are both good coins and after the HyperStake fork, they are not the same coin and are relatively unrelated, except for both having high POS.
Activity: 456
Merit: 103
if nothing else, hyp has given trk extra exposure which might help trk short term.
Activity: 414
Merit: 251
has it forked then, the two block explorers show different current blocks. moved coins about an hour ago, no confirms and probably now lost.

The http://trk.cryptospread.com:2750 block explorer is still showing new blocks found all the time, so I think maybe the official block explorer is just stuck for a day or so. I've contacted Bawaler, so he should hopefully fix it soon.
I noticed that was down earlier but transactions have been fine for me upto an hour ago.

As I understand it the HYP thing should have zero impact on the TRK chain. They are just taking a point off it (cut and paste style) and starting with a new fork & client
the TRK clients wont have the appropriate coding to see the new chain so can't get confused.
has it forked then, the two block explorers show different current blocks. moved coins about an hour ago, no confirms and probably now lost.

The http://trk.cryptospread.com:2750 block explorer is still showing new blocks found all the time, so I think maybe the official block explorer is just stuck for a day or so. I've contacted Bawaler, so he should hopefully fix it soon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

They are saying about an hour before they fork it. I moved coins a little bit ago and it worked.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The HYP launch is a nice move to rise TRK price but I don't think it will stay at those values in the future.

HyperStake seems to be a temporary boost for TRK holders, but after the HyperStake is released and the fork occurs it will be a direct competitor with Truckcoin. At which point the markets will decide if 200% or 750% stake is better.

I think it will also be a competition between Dev. they have an active one. We do not.
The HYP launch is a nice move to rise TRK price but I don't think it will stay at those values in the future.

HyperStake seems to be a temporary boost for TRK holders, but after the HyperStake is released and the fork occurs it will be a direct competitor with Truckcoin. At which point the markets will decide if 200% or 750% stake is better.
Buo
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Truckcoin is doing very well on Bittrex today. I guess a lot of people like the look of HyperStake. Get your Truckcoin now because soon it will be too late to get HyperStake from your Truckcoins! What an interesting idea, hold your Truckcoins at the right time today, and then you get HyperStake at a 1:1 ratio, without giving up any of your Truckcoins!

And everyone dont forget you have to take those coins you buy and send them in your wallet if you want HYP coin.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
this is looking good after HYP move
Truckcoin is doing very well on Bittrex today. I guess a lot of people like the look of HyperStake. Get your Truckcoin now because soon it will be too late to get HyperStake from your Truckcoins! What an interesting idea, hold your Truckcoins at the right time today, and then you get HyperStake at a 1:1 ratio, without giving up any of your Truckcoins!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I've followed Presstab and David for a while now - on their strengths alone I've just bought in to see how this progresses these next few days.
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
Crypto insanity!
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
To be clear: in order to get some HYP (hyperstake) Sunday evening, you need your TRK to be in your wallet, not on exchange. This is because a copy of TRK's wallet.dat will be used for you starting HYP. You will not lose you TRK (save for transaction fees). You can even bring them back to the exchange after that.

Since HYP is pure PoS, the only way to get HYP for the moment is to mine or buy TRK.

IRC channel: #hyperstake (freenode)
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
Hello TRK community. As a gift to you and as an economic experiment I am forking this coin!  Please note that this will not in anyway affect this coin, it will continue to live on as is.

You will however be given a copy of any of the coins you hold in the new forked coin, HYP.  Check out the announcement here, your sister coin Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hyp-hyperstake-generous-reward-staking-advanced-staking-controls-wallet-678849
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
It would be great to get another dev to help out. I have a lot on my plate right now. Also, we should probably get a dedicated PR person who can manage twitter etc.  Anybody interested in either of these positions?
Pages:
Jump to: