Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Truckcoin - TRK - X11 - 200% PoS Interest! - page 28. (Read 48842 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
wow dev, you are lazy. You launch a coin but can't even get it on one exchange to pump the premine.

sad.

Excuse me, but you're mining a coin that has 200% stake, and your coins could not have got mature status yet. So why are you in rush to get rid of your Truckcoins, while you can stake them?

Show me where it says I want to get rid of my coins.  Also, I know all about staking, I have a journal about it. Perhaps people want an exchange so they can buy TRK, as not everyone mines them. Did that thought cross your mind?

Honestly I dont know why I respond to newbies anymore.

Why you respond arrogantly to the question? If you know about things, why you hold information and don't answer according to your knowledge. So arrogant behaviour. Give answers that people can use as information.
You would also share link to your journal to share information about the PoS.
Activity: 83
Do we need another truck load of shit?

My thoughts exactly. Keep on trucking, right to the shitcoin graveyard.
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
This coin is for now under the radar. Just mine and buy on the down low Smiley This might be the first coin that I can actually make some $$$ by just selling the interest daily.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
wow dev, you are lazy. You launch a coin but can't even get it on one exchange to pump the premine.

sad.

Excuse me, but you're mining a coin that has 200% stake, and your coins could not have got mature status yet. So why are you in rush to get rid of your Truckcoins, while you can stake them?

he want to get rid of that 200% stake not his whole wallet

Haha
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

sad.

he want to get rid of that 200% stake not his whole wallet
Activity: 392

sad.

Show me where it says I want to get rid of my coins.  Also, I know all about staking, I have a journal about it. Perhaps people want an exchange so they can buy TRK, as not everyone mines them. Did that thought cross your mind?

Because it keeps life entertaining?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

sad.

Activity: 87

sad.

Activity: 476
Gone......
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hi, Dev

Poloniex has a free vote for exchange system. You can submit TRK for vote.

https://www.poloniex.com/voting
Activity: 457
Merit: 103
dev hasn't updated the op in 3 days...
not a good sign.
legendary

sad.

Why you in a rush to dump your coins. Go mine some Doge.

Coin is still young and dev is active.

why would you assume I will dump? Where does it say, anywhere in this thread, that I want to dump my coins. Please show me, as you are just making assumptions and making yourself look stupid.

You sir, are an idiot.
Activity: 838

sad.

Why you in a rush to dump your coins. Go mine some Doge.

Coin is still young and dev is active.
legendary

sad.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
what time pos?
legendary
Hey dev, you message Bittrex yet? They are listing coins all the time. Even Greekcoin got listed. Get it together and contact Bittrex to list this coin.
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
This coin pice must be 0.001~0.002 BTC sat!

Yes, this is the next bitcoin.  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

right. and dogecoin is the next fiat.
Activity: 799

Yes, this is the next bitcoin.  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 109
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
need an exchange, starting price 1k satoshi
Pages:
Jump to: