Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Truckcoin - TRK - X11 - 200% PoS Interest! - page 26. (Read 48842 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
i have just joined the TRK train  Smiley

new coin with low diff seems good to me for holding .

Dev team, what's the plan for promote this coin ?
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
I missed the (bus) truck on that coin... I think

supr is still mining.

Sure. I will do that too first thing in the morning.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

supr is still mining.
Activity: 122
Activity: 154
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Truckcoin has been added to Coinader market
https://www.coinader.com/?cur=TRK&ccur=BTC
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I did get some just in case  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
dev is MIA and will not come back.

I am buying TRK @ 50 sat each. PM  me

not to call you out (cause I have much respect) but why offer to buy at low ball prices if you think there is no future?

Same reason I am mining a few? Just in case?

no one knows the true value of TRK as it is not listed on any exchanges. 50 SAT might be a low offer or a high offer. If TRK never gets listed then its practically worth zero, which means I over paid on my 50 SAT bid. I can put in a 1000 sat bid and people might think I am still low balling, but considering the failure of most recent high-interest coins. (ROM is paying out 30% annually, trades on Bittrex, has 15 mil coins but is trading at 40 SAT) then I think my 50 SAT bid is fair.

People are welcomed to put in higher bids, since we don't have an exchange yet, might as well trade OTC on this thread or use the altcoin marketplace.

I knew you would have a good answer. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1232

I am buying TRK @ 50 sat each. PM  me

not to call you out (cause I have much respect) but why offer to buy at low ball prices if you think there is no future?

no one knows the true value of TRK as it is not listed on any exchanges. 50 SAT might be a low offer or a high offer. If TRK never gets listed then its practically worth zero, which means I over paid on my 50 SAT bid. I can put in a 1000 sat bid and people might think I am still low balling, but considering the failure of most recent high-interest coins. (ROM is paying out 30% annually, trades on Bittrex, has 15 mil coins but is trading at 40 SAT) then I think my 50 SAT bid is fair.

People are welcomed to put in higher bids, since we don't have an exchange yet, might as well trade OTC on this thread or use the altcoin marketplace.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist

I am buying TRK @ 50 sat each. PM  me

Coin is still young. Just mine and hold for now. If a POW ends and dev doesn't show up, then I would worry. For now tweet the hell out of it at Bitrexx.

agreed, bittrex only wants coins with a good community, they have already asked for tweets to gauge interest.
Activity: 456
Merit: 103
Get it listed on Bittrex and you'll get 800 diff. Just wait till PoW phase ends. And don't worry about PoS, as it wasn't changed by the dev. Just have patience.
exactly what i meant when i said i want this coin to stay under the radar little longer.
but, dev should be around little more frequently.
Activity: 838
Coin is still young. Just mine and hold for now. If a POW ends and dev doesn't show up, then I would worry. For now tweet the hell out of it at Bitrexx.
Activity: 433
We are the first to program your future (c)
Get it listed on Bittrex and you'll get 800 diff. Just wait till PoW phase ends. And don't worry about PoS, as it wasn't changed by the dev. Just have patience.
Activity: 139
Truckcoin the underdog?

Yes, one of the few none scam coins it seems. Hopefully we will see it listed on an exchange as soon as I get my first pos.
Activity: 154
under radar

sell 10000 truck.

thanks
Truckcoin the underdog?

hard to tell yet. I'm sure the dev is around no one does a runner until you hit an exchange right lol
Activity: 714
Skol!
Truckcoin the underdog?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

I am buying TRK @ 50 sat each. PM  me

I'll buy any amount @ 300 sat
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
What's the latest news?  add B ?

there is no good news or latest news.bro...

maybe you will be disappointed, maybe you will be excited...haha
Pages:
Jump to: