Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Truckcoin - TRK - X11 - 200% PoS Interest! - page 24. (Read 48842 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
something is wrong. we just forked. All my mined coins at the mining pool just orphaned and my PoS mined coins in my wallet just orphaned.

WTF

don't mine shit, that stay with a very low diff for too long, in 99% of cases they are dead

now the dev was mia at day 1, this make it 100%
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
something is wrong. we just forked. All my mined coins at the mining pool just orphaned and my PoS mined coins in my wallet just orphaned.

WTF

That's for why i have asked why the dev gone when the needed is high just after launch....

this  will die of fly  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

WTF
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
dev why did u go away just after the launhc Huh
miners wants have more information , if dev is gone,coin is gone , that's simple.

I am mining this coin just because of the 200% POS ....

Do you not read. Look a few posts above he is out of the country. Will return next week. Everything is working correctly so we do not need him to hold our hand everyday.

Well an accurate stake time would be nice, but yes, seems to be working a-ok
Activity: 826
miners wants have more information , if dev is gone,coin is gone , that's simple.

Do you not read. Look a few posts above he is out of the country. Will return next week. Everything is working correctly so we do not need him to hold our hand everyday.

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
We are the first to program your future (c)
5k blocks or less, as PoS blocks also count.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Anyone know how many total blocks left?
15K blocks to left!
Activity: 456
Merit: 103
don't know but i would guess not a whole lot are left.
i think we have 10-15% left to go.
Activity: 838
Activity: 87
First staking reward received this morning. Yes!

we need land the b or P and M C Cool
Good job for the first exchanges!
Activity: 838
Original post updated. I am out of the country with limited Internet access but should be back mid next week. I will update you all with progess on Android wallet when I get back. Working with feathercoin dev to get this sorted.

Nice, are you a trucker yourself?

Don't believe so. I spoke to the dev in irc during the launch of the coin. His idea was to basically mimic actual POW mining through POS with a high percent so that the average Joe "Trucker" can mint coins.

I still say this coin is a hidden gem. Just look at TEK coin and that only has 40% POS.
Activity: 714
Skol!
Original post updated. I am out of the country with limited Internet access but should be back mid next week. I will update you all with progess on Android wallet when I get back. Working with feathercoin dev to get this sorted.

Nice, are you a trucker yourself?
the dev is just on his truc i guess Huh
Activity: 72
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Developers are still here?

"DEV" hasn't been online in 4 days. What a waste of time this was.

meh, I've seen longer disappearing acts...

Gonna mine this through the weekend then move on.. Just another wallet to add to the collection

the dev is here actually, he just follow another coin, one of the others scam coin out there

so it might not be that bad.
he / she might just be w8ing for the pow to clear before adding anything new and make the price skyrocket.(and mining some at this crazy low diff:)
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist

meh, I've seen longer disappearing acts...

Gonna mine this through the weekend then move on.. Just another wallet to add to the collection
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

there's always someone willing to take over these things. i did think the interest was cool anyway
Pages:
Jump to: